**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Screenshot_20200219-105322_Samsung Internet.jpg

This clown really couldn't even make it a week without coming back to our thread. I'll ask again: why are you here?

you’re just hating right now. life is too short. be like my guy fayetnam. just be positive, have fun and stop taking things too seriously. i promise you, things will be better irl
xoxo

Clippers keep adding more new ingredients to the pot instead of just letting it cook right lol
a good chef would rather have more ingredients tbh.

doc is one of the greatest chef when it comes managing egos. he’s gonna be serving ballmer some exquisite meals.

hope vogel does the whole candle
light dinner and wine + steak to jeannie.
peace

I Just want health & for the playoffs to start... I am SICK of the nitpicking of this team. EVERY single "contender" has clear deficiencies but ours are constantly highlighted.

This team is good, championship level good, let our players grow more & execute our offense

People still "wondering" if Bron and AD can "hold up" while PG and Kawhi have missed a ton of games this year. :lol: :smh:

Injuries can happen to anybody but some of these takes really don't make sense.

a good chef would rather have more ingredients tbh.

doc is one of the greatest chef when it comes managing egos. he’s gonna be serving ballmer some exquisite meals.

hope vogel does the whole candle
light dinner and wine + steak to jeannie.
peace
i think you misinterpreted my point tho

saying they adding too much and it funking up the taste lol
sometimes an nice simple recipe is coo ain't gotta add no Thyme or Oregano :lol:

i think you misinterpreted my point tho

saying they adding too much and it funking up the taste lol
sometimes an nice simple recipe is coo ain't gotta add no Thyme or Oregano :lol:
ah, makes sense. like when chefs all kinds of sauces on burgers lol. like, stop! give me ketchup and mayo and we are gucci.

they reply because we all have the same passion for hoops. some of y’all who cant see that are
mixing your personal emotions for no damn reason smh.

lets keep it basketball related fellas. peace.

you know what, im leaving for real. out of respect to some of real fellas in this thread. drewone, fayetnam, geno and brosizzle. atlfinest is too negative for me. he the type of dude who swings at other fans jus because his team lost.

good luck the rest of the way. hope we all see in the playoffs

flmaboyant out

Doc's ability to put together good lineups is going to be crucial for the Clippers come playoff time. If he doesn't settle on a consistent rotation it's a plus for us.

I got like 8 Kobe commemorative magazines. Just staring at them sh!ts and all I really want is for him to be alive instead of these stupid mags. ****
That's the reason I didnt cop a single magazine. Only thing I copped was LA Times.

The commemorative mags are great and all but tbh imo what keeps him alive are all the memories in my brain of all the big and small Kobe moments.

i dont really follow the lakers but i didn’t know rondo was that bad. i thought the hate on the guy is an overreaction but man, i think the lakers really need to bench the guy.

collison backing out last minute was really a huge loss for y’all. for shame, i wanted to see a nice 7 game series but it may be done in 5 games.

91A95DC6-E931-4531-9DB9-61BC03A09C2C.jpeg
Playoff Rondo coming.

Is what the coaching staff is banking on.

That's why no worries.

Plus there's a secret weapon coming and Clipper nation wont expect it.

THERE'S A REASON (or 2) why the Clips have been feeling the desperate need to LOAD UP. Something is in the back of their minds and Jerry West already know wut it is

In the NBA, Size Matters and you gotta have legit bigs not no guys like Jamychal and Zubac lol.

Let's not act like GSW didnt have 6-11 KD, 7-1 McGee, or 6-11 enforcer Pachulia, or 7-0 battle tested Bogut playing next to Klay, Dray, Iggy, and Steph. Or the bigs support Kawhi had in Toronto w/ Ibaka, Siakam, Gasol, and OG. Dude had legit 2-3 All Stars or former All Stars next to him lol. Folks lose sight of that.

But Clipper Nation wouldn't know anything bout deep postseason runs would they, that's why they think Morris, Trez, Lou, PG, and Jackson puts Kawhi over the top. In the West. lol

Last edited:
+1

After the trade deadline, there's no point going back with what if's and should've beens. The Clippers did add some pieces but I don't necessarily see them as upgrades. Chemistry is still going to be an issue. PG isn't healthy and Doc still hasn't figured out their best lineup.

Thing I'm optimistic the most is our guys have a good sense of what they can do, it's all fine tuning IMO and that's the point of the regular season. Come playoff time, I still think the Lakers have the best 1-2 punch and they have enough support to overcome every team.
Exactly.

And if one were to really sit down and think about it, the ONLY team that can truly gives us a match up issue is Milwaukee, idgaf what anyone on that slapstick nba thread says.

Just got word my kobe patch shipped, not sure what to put it on. Thinking my lakers starter jacket, for those who got one or ordered one, what are you doing with it?

I got a confirmation that my patch shipped like 10 days ago and nothing yet. Anyone else?

Just got word my kobe patch shipped, not sure what to put it on. Thinking my lakers starter jacket, for those who got one or ordered one, what are you doing with it?
Putting one on my lakers hat.
Another not sure yet. Just keep it for now I guess

Laker hat I ordered from Etsy delayed a month

mamba foundation shirt lost in shipment.

Back
Top Bottom