Ladies of NT..how has/has NT changed your perspective on guys?

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

i think that all men are the same and they only want certain things from females. they dont respect us and treat us like we should be treated. it just seems that all they care about are assets... not personality or anything like that....

so yeah has Niketalk changed my perspective on guys, not really because i already knew all guys are dogs and they dont care about females feelings or anything beyond that...
Cot damn. Shorty musta got did viciously wrong.

I'd suggest you go Jazmine Sullivan whoever did you foul and come back with a more positive mind. Guarantee you'll get better results.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

The way shorty feels about males...I feel about females...real talk I just make bad choices.

Co-sign. Most guys are dogs because that's what most females want we just adapted to the times

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

i think that all men are the same and they only want certain things from females. they dont respect us and treat us like we should be treated. it just seems that all they care about are assets... not personality or anything like that....

so yeah has Niketalk changed my perspective on guys, not really because i already knew all guys are dogs and they dont care about females feelings or anything beyond that...
Cot damn. Shorty musta got did viciously wrong.

I'd suggest you go Jazmine Sullivan whoever did you foul and come back with a more positive mind. Guarantee you'll get better results.

laugh.gif
Seriously! She really MAD! FOREALZ!

Ima Dog [grrrr] Ima Dog [grrrr] Ima Dog [grrrr] Ima Dog [grrrr] Ima Treat her like a Dog, feed her like a Dog, beat her like a Dog then pass her to my Dog,GUCCI!

NT hasnt really changed my perspective on guys. some guys are shady, some arent. i think its in your hands to let a shady male or even female get to you.

to people who think ALL men/women are dogs/b***hes/snakes whatever...

imo id say you need to get to know the person BEFORE putting yourself in a vulnerable state in which they can hurt you. if you have a bad feeling or cantreally trust them after getting to know them, id say end that relationship because it obviously will get you no where.

not to say every single person in my life is a wholesome person. yeah i have shady friends that are cool to chill with and party with but i know better not toput myself in a vulnerable situation with them.

i really think you should just get to know someone before anything.

if a dude is a dog, than yeah hes a dog.
but dont be mad at him because you didnt take the time to see it.
and just because one immature person hurt you, doesnt mean all men/women will.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

they are way more sensitive than they let on....

grin.gif

Cats need to think before they make those "NT I GOT GIRL PROBLEMS" threads. We got an image to maintain.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

The way shorty feels about males...I feel about females...real talk I just make bad choices.

Co-sign. Most guys are dogs because that's what most females want we just adapted to the times
QFMFT!! .. i was the nicest dude before college.. then i caught on.. chicks love the whole A HOLE routine.. so i play it..

sometimes ill make a chick hella sad or mad and ill be like dang did really jus say that? but then i realize how much girls love emotional rollercoasters

shhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by solefood229

QFMFT!! .. i was the nicest dude before college.. then i caught on.. chicks love the whole A HOLE routine.. so i play it..

sometimes ill make a chick hella sad or mad and ill be like dang did really jus say that? but then i realize how much girls love emotional rollercoasters

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

they are way more sensitive than they let on....

grin.gif

Cats need to think before they make those "NT I GOT GIRL PROBLEMS" threads. We got an image to maintain.
laugh.gif

trust me, those are the posts that make me think that
grin.gif

and it has also pointed out that there are guys that actually care about fashion--like seriously, that blew my mind
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Let em know why you mad...

I have plenty of guy friends, so nothing here surprises me. There are some things that are said that DO have me thinking, "oh is that how itis?"...but I also have to consider the fact that there are a lot of youngsters on here and a lot of things can be exaggerated over the internet. Sobasically, my perspective on guys in life is the same as my perspective of dudes here; you can't believe everything you're told.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

shut yo stupid %%+ up
banned.

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

all guys are dogs
Not all of us
CO-SIGN.
I treat every single woman with much respect. I will never hit one nor call one a female dog. Some of the younger ladies need to be taught some maners though.

even those "stars" you DJ for
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirJules

shut yo stupid %%+ up
banned.

wat u talkn bout? nice edit buddy

shhhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom