Lakers 2013 Playoff Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

What do you guys think?

I'm a laker fan and this underachieving bunch doesn't deserve to make the playoffs and have their bootyholes ripped open by San Antonio or OKC

What do you guys think?

Watched the first few mins earlier today n it's atrocious! I'm sick of this from the officials. Been sick since when they did the kings in dirty that Wcf year the lakers shlda lost. Play after play u can't deny this.

Watched the first few mins earlier today n it's atrocious! I'm sick of this from the officials. Been sick since when they did the kings in dirty that Wcf year the lakers shlda lost. Play after play u can't deny this.

How were the kings did dirty that year? If being did dirty is defined as going 16-30 from the free throw line on your home court, having your best players aside from bibby pump kool aid in the biggest game of their careers, be gift wrapped game 5 in a game that's swept under the rug because of the overexaggerstions regarding game 6 and shooting more free throws in most of the games despite intentionally fouling Shaq numerous times to send the lakers to the line then maybe you have a point.

How were the kings did dirty that year? If being did dirty is defined as going 16-30 from the free throw line on your home court, having your best players aside from bibby pump kool aid in the biggest game of their careers, be gift wrapped game 5 in a game that's swept under the rug because of the overexaggerstions regarding game 6 and shooting more free throws in most of the games despite intentionally fouling Shaq numerous times to send the lakers to the line then maybe you have a point.

Lol come on now? So the kings didn't get shafted that Wcf huh? Ok imma leave they alone because that's absurd. Even Shaq knows but its cool

damn that was bad. :x It's even worse because it's compiled into one video.

Lol come on now? So the kings didn't get shafted that Wcf huh? Ok imma leave they alone because that's absurd. Even Shaq knows but its cool

You didn't answer how they exactly got shafted. I provided factual information you can't do the same.

Game 5 and Game 6 even eachother out and I stand by that statement.

When you blow a 24 point lead with a chance to go up 3-1 and with 2 of the final 3 games at home and you blow it you don't deserve to win a series.

The Lakers in 08 had a chance to change the entire mindset of the Finals up 24 in the 3rd quarter of game 4 and blew it, they deserved to lose the game, Same with Sacramento deserving to lose the 2002 WCF

It gets swept under the rug because of the overexaggersted outrage of game 6 but the referees were terrible that entire series and the Sacramento benifited from quite a few calls themselves that affected the series.

Now the video posted from this season I have no reason to argue that. They've gotten bailed out this season. I hope they miss the playoffs though

Depends on Utah if not y'all with back into the playoffs at 42-40

Hell I think Dallas can overtake the Lakers and Utah for that 8 seed.

When you lose at home to Orlando, the wizards, lose twice to Phoenix, lose to the raptors, Philly at home etc its a joke. Unless they close the season strong they may get in but if they do its by default

Can we talk about how Kobe Bryant is a ***** for pouting like a girl on that BRICK he threw up against the Kings?

Oh wait... he's been doing that his whole career.

I can never respect a guy that wants everything given to him. Work for something for once in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom