Lakers 2013 Playoff Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe's ayyyyy is one of the most unstoppable moves in basketball 
pimp.gif

It's the natural Mamba hiss :pimp:

Better grade of hgh that is literally tearing his body apart as it catches up? Yes!

So bad he might not play after next season when initially he had about 4 more years in him? Yes!

Better grade of hgh that is literally tearing his body apart as it catches up? Yes!
there isn't such thing as 'better grade hgh'

There is hgh from better sources and of higher quality, but different grades? No.

There is hgh from better sources and of higher quality, but different grades? No.

You obviously don't understand chemistry and potencies and how intricately specific the different grades that are out there so I won't even bother.

Last edited:
Xx hpdv iii is trolling. No way in HELL he is typing that with a straight face. Either that or he doesn't watch much nba.
I'm not trolling at all.

Dude has had the most handouts in the history of sports... and continues to cry when he doesn't get more.

I don't think that's what he meant. I seriously doubt he'd be working all that "hard" had he went to the hornets with no ring in sight...
Exactly. Everything about Bean is exaggerated because of those first 3 free rings.

Just like people say he's "the biggest competitor in basketball."

Why? Because he got three free rings and because he makes that stupid face when he makes two shots in a row... now he is more competitive than other players who didn't get three free rings and don't make that stupid face, even when they make 5-6 straight shots?

You obviously don't understand chemistry and potencies and how intricately specific the different grades that our out there so I won't even bother.
Please tell me more on your personal experience with the different grades of HGH there are out on the market.

HGH is HGH, the different 'grades' are in correlation with the source. Pharmacy, euro, asia/china, home/lab etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys in here just like to argue. Bean puts in work. I've dropped my 2 cents and I'll leave it at this:
Has he gotten preferential treatment? Yes.
Does he whine? Yes.
Top 2 offensive player ever born? Yes.
Has he trained diligently at perfecting his craft and deserves his accomplishments? Yes.

Goodnight.
 Yeah, a top 2 offensive player ever born is a career 45% shooter and has played 17 seasons without hitting 47% of his shots in even one of those seasons.

Do you even believe yourself?

Exactly. Everything about Bean is exaggerated because of those first 3 free rings.

Why? Because he got three free rings and because he makes that stupid face when he makes two shots in a row... now he is more competitive than other players who didn't get three free rings and don't make that stupid face, even when they make 5-6 straight shots?

Maybe your reading comprehension is at a 2nd grade level but this is a thread discussing the refs making calls to benifit the lakers. That means in this thread we talk about how the refs have given the lakers favorable calls.

There's another thread called the is Kobe overrated thread. In that thread you can post your opinionated statements and go back and forth with others.

Exactly. Everything about Bean is exaggerated because of those first 3 free rings[/B].

Precisely

:lol: he kills me with that stupid face. vanessa or someone scared in his camp must have told him that's what's poppin but it sincerely is not :lol: my dude needs to give that up, along with that chewing of his jersey :smh: how old is dude again and his jersey is 2 times larger than any other player drooping out his shorts. :rolleyes

Anyway back to that video. I watched it all this time and I absolutely cannot believe bryant was pouting like that jumping up n down like a brat :smh: I did not see a foul either. This has to stop. Killing the game.

Last edited:
Really?

just highlights of 4 games thats it? and we lost that Denver game

like that made a F*$^# %& difference? :lol:

If they had some evidence dating back to the All-Star break then yeah put your conspiracy caps on

but 4 games? With the FOX news type video editing...

LOL

The video was only made cause Sac/Minn both got screwed on game tying 3s. I was waiting for it after the Kings game. Lakers get calls. What else is new? Like someone said in here so do OKC, Heat, Clippers, etc

Of course the NBA is gonna do this to get the Lakers in the playoffs.  It's all about money and the Lakers in the playoffs make a lot more money for the NBA then Houston, Utah, or Dallas would make being in the playoffs. Whoever the Lakers play in the 1st rd will be the most watched playoff series of the 1st rd.  Refs have already been caught cheating and fixing games.   That ref that was caught a few years back made it seem like he wasn't the only one fixing games.  It's the same as all the star players getting all the calls in their favor.  You can't touch a player like Bron, Kobe, or Durant when their driving to the hoop without getting called for a foul.  An average NBA player can get hacked driving to the hoop and the refs won't call it 50% of the time.   Lebron can take 4 steps without dribbling the ball on his way to a dunk and they won't call traveling on him.  lol    This is old news it's been happening for a long time.  Remember the Kings getting screwed vs the Lakers in the Western conference finals back in the day on bad calls.  Well it turns out one of the refs fixed that game.   Its been proven as a fact already.  

It's funny, one bad season and out comes the conspiracies.

And to the dude who said Kobe should work for something for once in his life. Was your girl the Colorado chick? You must be blind if even majority of the GOATs of basketball choose Kobe and praise him for his work ethic. I swear a lot of these cats talk like they actually know how the NBA game works as if they were an actual official.

Three free rings? Ooookay would Shaq win those 3 rings without Kobe?

It's funny, one bad season and out comes the conspiracies.

And to the dude who said Kobe should work for something for once in his life. Was your girl the Colorado chick? You must be blind if even majority of the GOATs of basketball choose Kobe and praise him for his work ethic. I swear a lot of these cats talk like they actually know how the NBA game works as if they were an actual official.

Seriously. The salt in those comments...:lol:

Let's see here. I wanna say that Kobe averaged 26/5/5 during the 3 peat. Hardly "free" rings. He was arguably the best perimeter player already and made people pay in 1 on 1 situations.

Between Hack-A-Shaq and Shaq getting into foul trouble for being so damn massive, who do you think took over games? It wasn't Derek Fisher or Robert Horry either, folks. Kobe is nice...has been nice...and his work ethic is crazy and well documented.

Let it go. :lol: :smh:

Yeah it's possible.   The Lakers roster was loaded those years.  They swept the Nets and Philly only won a game vs them.  I think the Pacers would have beaten the Lakers in the 1999-2000 season if they didn't have Kobe though.  Shaq was the most dominate big man to ever play the game and he was in his prime during that time.  

Aaaaand we're done here. you guys have ruined the conversation with your incessant Kobe love/hate.

Warnings for trolling will follow, because there is both a Kobe overrated thread and a Kobe appreciation thread. You'll be notified via PM.

stop ruining other conversations with your positive/negative infatuation with that man.

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom