Lakers 2013 Playoff Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings, Blazers and Wolves all got screwed :lol:

I could make a similar video for the Heat, Thunder, etc. Only difference is those teams are actually good and are usually gonna win anyways :lol:

What else is new? They always got away with calls in the past, even the NBA confirms it.....:x

while lakers do benefit from being the greatest franchise in basketball history (if you're not a boston fan, dont talk). you can make a video like this for any team

while lakers do benefit from being the greatest franchise in basketball history (if you're not a boston fan, dont talk). you can make a video like this for any team

BS. Those calls in the video are really bad misses and it always happen to befit the Lakers.

[quote name="XX HPDV III"]Can we talk about how Kobe Bryant is a ***** for pouting like a girl on that BRICK he threw up against the Kings?

Oh wait... he's been doing that his whole career.

I can never respect a guy that wants everything given to him. Work for something for once in your life.
[/quote] yes, we can talk about that... In the Kobe overrated thread, a thread u have posted in.

BS. Those calls in the video are really bad misses and it always happen to befit the Lakers.
Referees should have called Atlanta Hawks forward Dahntay Jones for a foul on Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant in the final seconds of Atlanta's victory Wednesday, the NBA announced Thursday.

inb4 "but it was only that one time"

I'll never forget when Fisher pulled down Monta and they called the foul on Monta and it cost us the game. :smh:

HOW DARE OP MAKE THIS THREAD!!! :smh:

Sucks that your team's history ain't as great as this 65 years of greatness and excellence known as the Los Angeles Lakers

The Lakers earn EVERYTHING.

Why you may ask?

Because the Lakers are the best. Word to DJ Khaled.

You mad brah?

am I doing this right guys? :nerd:

I'm Laker fan, and i will say this: nba is a business FIRST AND FOREMOST. The powers that be don't give a damb about the integrity and honor of the game. All stern cares about is 401k and trust funds in Europe. They want money and teams like la, mia, okc will bring in more dollars.

Watching heat games literally gets my blood pressure up due to the blatant foolishness the refs pull night in and night out. Nba is for the CASUAL FAN, not die hard fans like you and I.

Some of the fouls that lebron, kobe, d wade whine about, they'd get jumped about at Rucker or any other REAL basketball circuit. Nba is a business that revolves around money and entertainment.

National Business Association might as well award a championship belt instead of a ring. Refs control the game, point blank; Donaghy already told us what was up. There are shady people out there & these dudes trying to feed their kids and put gas in their maseratis, they sold their integrity.

Last edited:
Can we talk about how Kobe Bryant is a ***** for pouting like a girl on that BRICK he threw up against the Kings?

I can never respect a guy that wants everything given to him. Work for something for once in your life.
if thats how u feel about kobe then u must have an assassination already in the works for lebron.  

Can we talk about how Kobe Bryant is a ***** for pouting like a girl on that BRICK he threw up against the Kings?

Wow! Someone who objectively sees this guy for what he really is. I'm shocked...thought I was alone.

Referees should have called Atlanta Hawks forward Dahntay Jones for a foul on Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant in the final seconds of Atlanta's victory Wednesday, the NBA announced Thursday.

inb4 "but it was only that one time"
That was not a foul.

I don't care if the NBA "confirmed" it. Of course they are going to "confirm" something that helps sell jerseys of their Pansy Princess.

This dude really implied that kobe has no work ethic. :smh: I won't deny the fact that he whines, but dude has one of the most elite work ethics in the L. Son probably just now waking up to kickbox some spider monkeys in Brazil.

Kobe's ayyyyy is one of the most unstoppable moves in basketball 
pimp.gif

I'm Laker fan, and i will say this: nba is a business FIRST AND FOREMOST. The powers that be don't give a damb about the integrity and honor of the game. All stern cares about is 401k and trust funds in Europe. They want money and teams like la, mia, okc will bring in more dollars.

Watching heat games literally gets my blood pressure up due to the blatant foolishness the refs pull night in and night out. Nba is for the CASUAL FAN, not die hard fans like you and I.

Some of the fouls that lebron, kobe, d wade whine about, they'd get jumped about at Rucker or any other REAL basketball circuit. Nba is a business that revolves around money and entertainment.

National Business Association might as well award a championship belt instead of a ring. Refs control the game, point blank; Donaghy already told us what was up. There are shady people out there & these dudes trying to feed their kids and put gas in their maseratis, they sold their integrity.
Please don't put LeBron and Wade in the same category as that clown.

While they may complain about some calls... I have never seen those guys complain the way Bean Bryant did in that video on the Sac play. Dude was completely untouched, starts stomping the ground like a crybaby... then gets the call.

LeBron and Wade don't do that.

Why? Because they actually respect the game.

Xx hpdv iii is trolling. No way in HELL he is typing that with a straight face. Either that or he doesn't watch much nba.

Last edited:
to be honest i think that kobe is the greatest basketball player of all time

if he was on the bulls they would have won 9 straight in the 90s

thats 9 finals mvps if kobe was lucky enough to be on those jordan bulls teams

This dude really implied that kobe has no work ethic. :smh: I won't deny the fact that he whines, but dude has one of the most elite work ethics in the L. Son probably just now waking up to kickbox some spider monkeys in Brazil.

I don't think that's what he meant. I seriously doubt he'd be working all that "hard" had he went to the hornets with no ring in sight...

What was given to kobe tho? Dude put up big boy numbers in the 3 peat era. Dude was not a role player. He eventually went on to lead the team to a title.

What was given to kobe tho? Dude put up big boy numbers in the 3 peat era. Dude was not a role player. He eventually went on to lead the team to a title.

What wasn't?

He whined all off season (you prob actually think bryant doesn't call up management n literally demand n threaten ppl to get certain players huh? Lol u think he just keeps that on the floor with the refs n teammates huh? "Hey look man! I need the next closest thing to Shaq so u know what that means but let dude know its still my team") last year n got howard but was suppose to get cp! Stop it.

Fortunately they both backfired on him...

Last edited:
Guys in here just like to argue. Bean puts in work. I've dropped my 2 cents and I'll leave it at this:
Has he gotten preferential treatment? Yes.
Does he whine? Yes.
Top 2 offensive player ever born? Yes.
Has he trained diligently at perfecting his craft and deserves his accomplishments? Yes.

Goodnight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom