[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Another L 
smokin.gif

Silver knows what to do

I don't see the Lakers catching the Jazz. Top 4 worst records are locked up. Boston has a chance to lose at least 2 with Philly so the Lakers most realistic scenario is 5th. 6th if they win unlikely games.

Sign george karl, sign coby karl to a 4 year deal, and trade the pick. I can see it going down like that lol

143 Points.

One hundred.
Forty.
Three.
Points.

Basketball Gods please help us.
No further comment.

Happy Orlando won though.

Last edited:
[quote name="PMatic"]
Marshall inquires with Mike D'Antoni
Link

I don't think D'Antoni would leave, but he would kill at the college level.[/quote]Please, sweet baby Jesus, PLEASE let him go to Marshall. After a championship or 2, after being let go next week, tomorrow, offseason, after his retirement ceremony on the heels of his 9th chip w/ us... WHATEVER, just PLEASE let him go to Marshall.

I HATE Marshall, and you already know I'm not the BIGGEST MDA fan, so... YES, PLEASE! :D

Last edited:
if lakers dont get a top 2 pick for either parker or wiggins, they will trade pick for love. i can feel it in my nuggets.

if lakers dont get a top 2 pick for either parker or wiggins, they will trade pick for love. i can feel it in my nuggets.

IF the Lakers get the 1st pick overall and Min offers us Love for that pick
You know Mitch will ask for their 12th or 13th pick
Then I DO IT.

I have a difficult time seeing the T'Wolves accepting anything the Lakers can offer for Love.

They just might be oblivious/defiant/stupid enough to let him walk next summer rather than trading him.

We can't trade this pick wherever it lands.

Wiggins
Parker
Exum
Embiid
Randle/Gordon/Smart/Vonleh
Harris/Hood/Ennis

11 guys who could make huge contributions. All have good skills.

When you have guys like Napier in the 20s range. Harrison is a late 1st if he jumps in. Patric Young, Appling from MSU in the 2nd round.

Just ridiculous.

I have a difficult time seeing the T'Wolves accepting anything the Lakers can offer for Love.

They just might be oblivious/defiant/stupid enough to let him walk next summer rather than trading him.

but kahn is no longer there |I

We can't trade this pick wherever it lands.

Wiggins
Parker
Exum
Embiid
Randle/Gordon/Smart/Vonleh
Harris/Hood/Ennis

11 guys who could make huge contributions. All have good skills.

When you have guys like Napier in the 20s range. Harrison is a late 1st if he jumps in. Patric Young, Appling from MSU in the 2nd round.

Just ridiculous.

i think mitch has the huevos to trade anything outside of the 1st 2 selections. kobe is not waiting for another year to get love and make a run. krby wants to win next year. the wall of text that CP would type if this went down would make a history book look like a kids book.

Back
Top Bottom