[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
This franchise is a ******* joke.

The CP3 deal has turned us into the Clippers and Knicks. :smh:

Begging Dwight to stay, and watching him leave.
Multiple picks and 30 mil for a 38 year old.
MDA over Phil.
48.5 mil for a broken 36 year old.

Our last hope was to sell off every expiring vet we had to max out our lone draft pick. Go the complete Philly lose 80 straight route, they can't even ******* do that.

And now they consider trading the pick they do end up with for an older player that costs 6 times more.

And half the fanbase agrees with every detail and just bends over smiling.

All the while, the hated Celtics were smart enough to sell their old washed up pieces for future picks and even sold their coach for picks. With allllllll the picks at their disposal, and us only having one, single, God damn pick the next two seasons, the Celtics still have a better chance than us to land one of these future stars.

Disgusting. :smh:

**** you Mitch, Jim, and Kobe. You ******* idiots.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

So why are you still a laker fan CP? :lol:

That's a serious question. Seems like you would put yourself out of this misery and turn in your fan card...lol

I wholeheartedly agree with CP

We are a Goddamn joke.

We shoulda dumped Chris Kaman and Jordan hill

Traded Pau for anything.

And just sucked.

But yall enjoy a 6-8 pick while the Celtics and Sixers enjoy Parker and Wiggins

****:smh:

I'm a Cubs fan Jo, do I look like a guy that turns in fan cards?

Look at our ******* idiot franchise right now with this dip **** Nick Young and his Player Haters Ball bull ****.

These tards out here ******* over our chance at a franchise changing pick, and they got jokes. We beat the playoff Suns, but can't beat the Bucks, ha ha ha. **** you Nick, you worthless piece of ****. I don't give a **** about cock blocking playoff teams, I want my team back in the ******* Finals.

We don't trade Kaman or Hill, then DNP them forever, only to start playing them now. One ******* foot forward, one ******* foot backwards.

Medi ******* ocre. ****.

Last edited:
CP I'm already crying on the inside. You are speaking too much truth. And no I'm not being sarcastic. I just want this to be over already

Whos call is it to play these clowns? If im management i woulda been done dnping jodie cheeks, swaggy vag, albino bigfoot, pau assol, gay richard sherman, and any ***** who gives me a chance to win a game

:stoneface:

Edit:

This Shabazz Napier kid was SMOOOOOTH today :x :pimp:

I know he only shot 6-14, but what was impressive was his ability to create shots so easily for himself.
He looked so smooth driving through the lane, stepping back, fading away, shooting his jump shots.
His whole game was just flat out nice.

Is he projected to go in the 1st round P?
I havent heard much about him in mocks.

Maybe in the mid to late 20s at best right now.

Last edited:
It is gonna be hilarious next season when the team is just as bad but with zero picks and zero prospects on the squad. I am already on team tank 2015-16

This discussion seems vaguely familiar.....feels like I've seen it somewhere before. Is it really that surprising every time we win?

Give this guy the max.

Edit:

But seriously, what's Kelly worth this summer? I think I would do two years-$3.5 million.

Last edited:
Nash sat out another game, which is no longer surprising for a player who appeared in only 12 this season.

For financial reasons, the Lakers currently plan to keep him next season, The Times has learned, eating the remainder of his contract ($9.7 million) in one swoop instead of waiving him and spreading the money out over three years.

It would give them more money to spend in the summers of 2015 and 2016, when they figure to be active players in the free-agent market amid such possible names as Kevin Love, LeBron James and Kevin Durant.

So the Lakers will take the 40-year-old Nash into next season and hope he can play more than a handful of games.
They also plan to keep Marshall, the 13th selection in the 2012 draft, whom they signed as a free agent a little more than three months ago. He averages 8.9 assists, but his shooting accuracy has dropped every month: 57.1% in four December games, 43.5% in January, 39.8% in February and 33.7% in March.

The key for Marshall, 22, is his relatively inexpensive non-guaranteed contract — $915,243 next season in a league in which the average salary is about $5.5 million.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/baske...s-suns-20140331,0,2623850.story#axzz2xWkfN8kA

:pimp:

Lakers win, people go crazy in a bad way...

End this season already please so we can get our "Franchise Changing" Player...

Winning stupid games like this
We aren't getting a franchise changing player. :smh:

What do you want the players are coaches to do out there? Actively lose? It isn't possible. This roster is already depleted, you can't ask for a much better situation for tanking. Kobe out, Nash out, Pau out, Farmar out.

Once in a while teams get hot, and play well, you can't do anything about it, other than do something which I think is revolutionary this year....ENJOY A LAKERS WIN.

There are so many variables to getting a "FRANCHISE CHANGING" player in this draft that its a waste of energy and time to stress each win. Other bad teams winning, ping pong balls, trades, players that declare, it is ridiculous to dwell and moan over every Lakers win. Wait for the season to end, wait til we get our draft position and then we have something to talk about.

Draft position will be 6-8

Unless silver is a crook like stern.

In which case all bets are off and who knows we may be a top 3 pick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom