JJ freaken Barrea
The white guy on the Blazers
Ronnie Price
List goes on

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Wake up call number 3?
Rockets take game seven. Bout that.

Nah fam, no more "wake up calls"...this whole series, matter of fact last years Finals was supposed to be a wake up call. Now it's just man upand take care of biz...understand that this team will not rollover and give a free pass. I don't even wanna see excuses from anybody...fact is, thisshouldve been over already...with all the talent we have. A shame we can't consistently play with heart and toughness and resiliency this rockets team has.Onto game 7 though...win or go home. Im nervous, as any real fan should be...I'm just hoping for the win, no matter how we get it.

I mean, do we want this to be a tuff task or something? Go n close the series out. IMO our defense was doing fine with fish on brooks. Fish faught thru thosescreen n kept a body on em but damn we can't go dwn 18 n xpect to beat n e team on the road in the playoffs. We got the lead dwn but the bench did nothingon defense in the 4th....... Its jus so damn disappointing to plays turn into turnovers b/c pau doesn't want to post up or seeing kobe take bad shotsinstead of going to the cup gettn houston's frontline in foul trouble. We hve got to play our game from tip off til the post game interview
smh.gif

I am a huge Laker fan, sorry to say this guys but we aren't winning it all this year.

Not playing like that.

Kobe looked too much for his own shot, got away from the post and Pau. It's not a coincidence that we came back when Kobe was on the bench! Seems to be howit has been going this season.

Kobe has been off and on, PLAY THE DAMN TRIANGLE FOR GOD SAKE! KOBE SHUT UP, PLAY THE DAMN GAME, GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR %!@ AND PLAY LIKE YOU ARE CAPABLE OFPLAYING. STOP THE STUPID TURNOVERS, AND THEN ACT LIKE IT'S PAU'S FAULT, IT'S NOT IT'S YOURS YOU IDIOT! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF DEFENDING KOBE,PLAY WORTH A DAMN AND MAYBE I WILL.

pimp.gif
game seven will be nuts, it's anyone's game. if the lakers aren't careful they could be in for an early exit.

Unbelievable that the Rockets pushed this to a game 7. Without T-Mac (but with Yao), I thought that the Lakers would take this thing in 6. WITHOUT T-Mac andYao, yet the Rockets still manage a game 7? No one could've predicted that. I wonder if the Rockets would've been able to beat the Lakers in 5 or 6games if they had T-Mac and Yao 100% healthy.

Anyways, Lakers will easily win game 7 at home.

I thought that the Lakers would easily cruise to the finals since the start of the season however it now looks like the well-rested Nuggets will be thefavorites to come out of the West.

Reporter: Are you worried about Sunday's game?

Phil: ......No. What is there to be worried about? It's just a game.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
No wonder your squad goes out and plays like a bunch of scrubs

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Give Houston a lot of credit.....

YUP......WE MADE A RUN BUT THEY HELD STRONG...

I WONT BE WATCHIN DOIN WORK, ESPN, NBA CHANNEL OR NONE OF THAT CRAP....

TIHS IS WHAT MAKES YOU HATE & LOVE SPORTS....

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I am a huge Laker fan, sorry to say this guys but we aren't winning it all this year.

Not playing like that.

Kobe looked too much for his own shot, got away from the post and Pau. It's not a coincidence that we came back when Kobe was on the bench! Seems to be how it has been going this season.

Kobe has been off and on, PLAY THE DAMN TRIANGLE FOR GOD SAKE! KOBE SHUT UP, PLAY THE DAMN GAME, GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR %!@ AND PLAY LIKE YOU ARE CAPABLE OF PLAYING. STOP THE STUPID TURNOVERS, AND THEN ACT LIKE IT'S PAU'S FAULT, IT'S NOT IT'S YOURS YOU IDIOT! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF DEFENDING KOBE, PLAY WORTH A DAMN AND MAYBE I WILL.
laugh.gif
typical "Laker" fan that blames Kobe for every loss.

what game were you watching? Kobe is the only guy that played tough the whole game. he could have won it for the Lakers if Phil Jackson didn't wait untilthe 4th was half over to put him back in.

i swear half of the Lakers fans on NT don't know anything about basketball...

Originally Posted by NEXTEL CUP

Reporter: Are you worried about Sunday's game?

Phil: ......No. What is there to be worried about? It's just a game.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
No wonder your squad goes out and plays like a bunch of scrubs
Son shut up.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Unbelievable that the Rockets pushed this to a game 7. Without T-Mac (but with Yao), I thought that the Lakers would take this thing in 6. WITHOUT T-Mac and Yao, yet the Rockets still manage a game 7? No one could've predicted that. I wonder if the Rockets would've been able to beat the Lakers in 5 or 6 games if they had T-Mac and Yao 100% healthy.

Anyways, Lakers will easily win game 7 at home.

I thought that the Lakers would easily cruise to the finals since the start of the season however it now looks like the well-rested Nuggets will be the favorites to come out of the West.
Tmac healthy, as in, just playing solid ball. Or tmac healthy like orlando days?
Cause tmac healthy back in orlando days and yao ming balling at his best is a championship caliber team.
Call me crazy. But if those two were balling healthy, the west woulda been a whole different.
Not to add to the fact you still got
Brooks,Tmac,Battier/Artest,Scola,Yao
all heatlhy..
God...I can only wish.
Not only that
you got Lowry, Battier/Artest,Landry,Wafer,Mutombo coming off the bench.

But one can only dream.....

can someone explain to me why fisher is starting, and gett more playing time than both farmar and shannon brown?

I aint gonna go JBone and abandon my squad but... f*** this team
indifferent.gif
Of all the succesful Laker teams i've seen in the past, this probably is the weakest team mentally. The talent is there, but the heartisn't. The 8th seeded team with Kwame, Smush, and Cook had more heart than this group. We should have ended this series with Yao and T-Mac out. Imaginea healthy Yao... we would have never made it to game 7. Yep... another 'wake up' call
eyes.gif
lol.. We can't even put this on the refs. Hope we pull this win on game7. and IF we do, i'm not sure how we'll do against a healthy fired up Nuggets team
indifferent.gif
The Nuggets will most likely defeat the winner of this series.

Houston... mad respect to your squad. What i noticed from all Houston teams .. even from the Olajuwon days, this franchise prioritizes on players with heart. Your team would have eliminated us already if Yao was healthy..

Anyway, GO LAKERS

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Not playing like that.

Kobe looked too much for his own shot, got away from the post and Pau. It's not a coincidence that we came back when Kobe was on the bench! Seems to be how it has been going this season.

Kobe has been off and on, PLAY THE DAMN TRIANGLE FOR GOD SAKE! KOBE SHUT UP, PLAY THE DAMN GAME, GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR %!@ AND PLAY LIKE YOU ARE CAPABLE OF PLAYING. STOP THE STUPID TURNOVERS, AND THEN ACT LIKE IT'S PAU'S FAULT, IT'S NOT IT'S YOURS YOU IDIOT! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF DEFENDING KOBE, PLAY WORTH A DAMN AND MAYBE I WILL.
laugh.gif
typical "Laker" fan that blames Kobe for every loss.

what game were you watching? Kobe is the only guy that played tough the whole game. he could have won it for the Lakers if Phil Jackson didn't wait until the 4th was half over to put him back in.

i swear half of the Lakers fans on NT don't know anything about basketball...

exactly. Kobe played a huge role in that 16-2 run after halftime

Back
Top Bottom