[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by jonwin

--Hell naw. Dallas just put 2 nails in the coffin right now and gonna put 2 more on Friday and Sunday.
--You can tell by the Lakers body language, theyre waving the white flag. Its over. Its OVER.
tired.gif

--3 FInals and 2 rings in the past 3 yrs. Good run. But I think thats all they had in them. We'll be at 16 for awhile.
frown.gif

IT'S NOT OVER MAN!!! Sad to say but you are never out of it til it's official when you're playing the Mavs. I'm a Mavs fan btw. 
--Dont be humble my dude. Its over.
--Mavs should be able to close this out by Sunday afternoon.
I see what you are trying to do.... its work 86% of the time half the time.

Originally Posted by jonwin

--Hell naw. Dallas just put 2 nails in the coffin right now and gonna put 2 more on Friday and Sunday.
--You can tell by the Lakers body language, theyre waving the white flag. Its over. Its OVER.
tired.gif

--3 FInals and 2 rings in the past 3 yrs. Good run. But I think thats all they had in them. We'll be at 16 for awhile.
frown.gif

IT'S NOT OVER MAN!!! Sad to say but you are never out of it til it's official when you're playing the Mavs. I'm a Mavs fan btw. 
--Dont be humble my dude. Its over.
--Mavs should be able to close this out by Sunday afternoon.
I see what you are trying to do.... its work 86% of the time half the time.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Just finished watching the game... JJ Barea jersey has been ordered with next-day air shipping.
Dirk... what more can you say?
End of Lakers dominance hopefully and please be for a long time.

Ron Artest and Steve Blake:
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
you can't be serious
this isnt the spurs

Just finished watching the game... JJ Barea jersey has been ordered with next-day air shipping.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
you can't be serious
this isnt the spurs

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

wow lakers fans booing the two time champs when they only down 8 points. that's disrespectful. i don't even boo the whack %%$ knicks unless we down 20 and playing like idiots
we're laker fans. we're spoiled. yeah it sounds crazy but it is what it is. 

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

wow. i dont know if i should laugh for how ugly we're playing or shake my head. its not looking good laker nation

word i'm a yankees fan so i kind of understand what you're saying.

blake
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

this tool.....lol
youre the worst sports fan in the world...aka i like famous teams...
both a yankee and a laker fan...ny and la more 1000 miles apart...

commit that right now

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

wow lakers fans booing the two time champs when they only down 8 points. that's disrespectful. i don't even boo the whack %%$ knicks unless we down 20 and playing like idiots
we're laker fans. we're spoiled. yeah it sounds crazy but it is what it is. 

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

wow. i dont know if i should laugh for how ugly we're playing or shake my head. its not looking good laker nation

word i'm a yankees fan so i kind of understand what you're saying.

blake
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

this tool.....lol
youre the worst sports fan in the world...aka i like famous teams...
both a yankee and a laker fan...ny and la more 1000 miles apart...

commit that right now

Originally Posted by knightngale

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
you can't be serious
this isnt the spurs

You know what dominance means? Lakers are not getting back to the finals year after year anymore...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
you can't be serious
this isnt the spurs

You know what dominance means? Lakers are not getting back to the finals year after year anymore...

I hope the Lakers disappear into Bolivia. Im not even a Mavs fan, im just rooting for them because they are the worser of two evils.

Hopefully by this sunday, we can bring out the brooms.

I hope the Lakers disappear into Bolivia. Im not even a Mavs fan, im just rooting for them because they are the worser of two evils.

Hopefully by this sunday, we can bring out the brooms.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

you guys are real sensitive

x2

Why would anyone root for a team as privileged as the Lakers/Yankees if they weren't from the area?
It's like rooting for trust fund babies... there is no joy in that. Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Pau... these guys are handed to the team on a silver platter. No reason not to revel every time this team doesn't win.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

sick.gif
 at this game.
sick.gif
sick.gif
 at Blake. Might as well throw Puke in there.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 at the three-point percentage. Why do they insist on throwin em up.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 at Pau. 

Well, credit is due to the Mavs. They played well. Chandler changed everything for y'all. Not to mention Dirk is unstoppable. 

Ill admit Im worried, but the Lakers have been in similar situations. Im still hopin theyll win the series, but it looks like its gonna go all seven to do it.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

you guys are real sensitive

x2

Why would anyone root for a team as privileged as the Lakers/Yankees if they weren't from the area?
It's like rooting for trust fund babies... there is no joy in that. Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Pau... these guys are handed to the team on a silver platter. No reason not to revel every time this team doesn't win.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

sick.gif
 at this game.
sick.gif
sick.gif
 at Blake. Might as well throw Puke in there.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 at the three-point percentage. Why do they insist on throwin em up.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 at Pau. 

Well, credit is due to the Mavs. They played well. Chandler changed everything for y'all. Not to mention Dirk is unstoppable. 

Ill admit Im worried, but the Lakers have been in similar situations. Im still hopin theyll win the series, but it looks like its gonna go all seven to do it.

Why are some laker fans acting like Kobe is gonna retire or turned into luke walton? The Kobe era is still here. Getting bounced one year doesnt end an era.

The Mavs have the uncanny ability of choking away series so lets hope they still have it in them
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's get the next one Lakers!!!

Why are some laker fans acting like Kobe is gonna retire or turned into luke walton? The Kobe era is still here. Getting bounced one year doesnt end an era.

The Mavs have the uncanny ability of choking away series so lets hope they still have it in them
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's get the next one Lakers!!!

laugh.gif
you guys are crazy, anyone who counts out the lakers is out of their mind. down 0-2 is really not that big of a deal. You guys are the same people who were celebrating last year when the celtics won game 5 and took a 3-2 lead. Lakers can easily win both games at Dallas and tie this up.

Dallas needs game 3 more than the lakers do if they really want to crush their spirits.

Im rooting for Dallas just because i hate LA but im not celebrating until the clock reads double zeros and the lakers are officially eliminated

laugh.gif
you guys are crazy, anyone who counts out the lakers is out of their mind. down 0-2 is really not that big of a deal. You guys are the same people who were celebrating last year when the celtics won game 5 and took a 3-2 lead. Lakers can easily win both games at Dallas and tie this up.

Dallas needs game 3 more than the lakers do if they really want to crush their spirits.

Im rooting for Dallas just because i hate LA but im not celebrating until the clock reads double zeros and the lakers are officially eliminated

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

They are trash. When you can't beat a soft team like the Mavs you know you're trash . Game over boy

[table][tr][td] Sat 27[/td][td] @ Dallas[/td][td]  L 95-106[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] Mon 20[/td][td] vs Dallas[/td][td]  L 96-98[/td][/tr][/table]

what was that you said, boy?
This dude pull out regular season game stat
laugh.gif

It's the playoff now boy
It's going to take David Stern on your side if yall are to have any chances of coming back
laugh.gif

Rip.

obviously it's the playoffs.

according to the first post you made, that doesn't make a difference

"When you can't beat a soft team like the Mavs you know you're trash"

you didn't say "When you can't beat a soft team like that Mavs in the playoffs you know you're trash"
you said

you guys failed to beat them twice

They also failed to beat the Celtics three times before that last regular season meeting and the two playoff games so far. And those first three Celtics victories were even more convincing than the Mavs games.

This Heat team had only been together for a couple of months by the time those two losses happened. A lot of things had changed since then, most notably the big 3 having 50+ games to learn to play together. They have some different players now than they did then and they didn't have Haslem in either of the two games, which they almost certainly will for the finals, should the two meet.

As for this series, I don't believe that it's over. But being down 2-0 and losing both games at home, having to win 4 out of the next 5 games, most of which will be played in Dallas is going to be very tough. 75-25 in favor of the Mavericks.

They are trash. When you can't beat a soft team like the Mavs you know you're trash . Game over boy

[table][tr][td] Sat 27[/td][td] @ Dallas[/td][td]  L 95-106[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] Mon 20[/td][td] vs Dallas[/td][td]  L 96-98[/td][/tr][/table]

what was that you said, boy?
This dude pull out regular season game stat
laugh.gif

It's the playoff now boy
It's going to take David Stern on your side if yall are to have any chances of coming back
laugh.gif

Rip.

obviously it's the playoffs.

according to the first post you made, that doesn't make a difference

you didn't say "When you can't beat a soft team like that Mavs in the playoffs you know you're trash"
you said

you guys failed to beat them twice

They also failed to beat the Celtics three times before that last regular season meeting and the two playoff games so far. And those first three Celtics victories were even more convincing than the Mavs games.

This Heat team had only been together for a couple of months by the time those two losses happened. A lot of things had changed since then, most notably the big 3 having 50+ games to learn to play together. They have some different players now than they did then and they didn't have Haslem in either of the two games, which they almost certainly will for the finals, should the two meet.

As for this series, I don't believe that it's over. But being down 2-0 and losing both games at home, having to win 4 out of the next 5 games, most of which will be played in Dallas is going to be very tough. 75-25 in favor of the Mavericks.

Back
Top Bottom