[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Sad thing is after being a Mav fan for so many years I was still scared when we were up 13 with a minute to play.

As we saw with Aaron Brooks a couple years ago, CP3 last round, and JJ last night, the Lakers are clueless as what to do when a small fast PG runs a high pick and roll.  D-Fish, Brown, and Blake
sick.gif
. JJ zoomed right by everybody
laugh.gif

Phil better get to the drawing board.

As we saw with Aaron Brooks a couple years ago, CP3 last round, and JJ last night, the Lakers are clueless as what to do when a small fast PG runs a high pick and roll.  D-Fish, Brown, and Blake
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

sick.gif
laugh.gif

it's fitting you put blake and the green sick face next to eachother.    dude got the chicken pox a little bit early for my liking.

Originally Posted by franchise3

sick.gif
laugh.gif

it's fitting you put blake and the green sick face next to eachother.    dude got the chicken pox a little bit early for my liking.

This is weird being down 0-2 but I still believe we can win this series. We can't let the Terry's JJ's and Tyson's kill us during the game. Shut everybody else down and we can still win this thing.

This is weird being down 0-2 but I still believe we can win this series. We can't let the Terry's JJ's and Tyson's kill us during the game. Shut everybody else down and we can still win this thing.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif
you guys are crazy, anyone who counts out the lakers is out of their mind. down 0-2 is really not that big of a deal. You guys are the same people who were celebrating last year when the celtics won game 5 and took a 3-2 lead. Lakers can easily win both games at Dallas and tie this up.

Dallas needs game 3 more than the lakers do if they really want to crush their spirits.

Im rooting for Dallas just because i hate LA but im not celebrating until the clock reads double zeros and the lakers are officially eliminated
While this may be true, lakers aren't getting any faster by game 3. Their bench, unless something miraculous happens, won't get any better. They won't be able to stop dirk, so if one were to look at it from an unbiased perspective, how are they going to win either of these games?
I'm not saying that the lakers can't win game 3, or 4, or game 3 & 4, but just analyzing the game, and if one were to pick a winner, how could one pick the lakers for either of these games coming up? What is one basing the lakers winning either of these games off of?

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif
you guys are crazy, anyone who counts out the lakers is out of their mind. down 0-2 is really not that big of a deal. You guys are the same people who were celebrating last year when the celtics won game 5 and took a 3-2 lead. Lakers can easily win both games at Dallas and tie this up.

Dallas needs game 3 more than the lakers do if they really want to crush their spirits.

Im rooting for Dallas just because i hate LA but im not celebrating until the clock reads double zeros and the lakers are officially eliminated
While this may be true, lakers aren't getting any faster by game 3. Their bench, unless something miraculous happens, won't get any better. They won't be able to stop dirk, so if one were to look at it from an unbiased perspective, how are they going to win either of these games?
I'm not saying that the lakers can't win game 3, or 4, or game 3 & 4, but just analyzing the game, and if one were to pick a winner, how could one pick the lakers for either of these games coming up? What is one basing the lakers winning either of these games off of?

ohwell.gif

The issue is not stopping Dirk. Dirk will do what he does. And even in the last game, we were down by 4 in the 3rd quarter around the 6 minute mark.
And that's being 0-14 from 3 (at that point) and 50% from the goddamn free throw line.

The problem was stopping JJ Barea who penetrated for layups, found teammates for open shots, and dismantled the Lakers defense.

For as long as I can remember, the Lakers have had their issues defending pick and rolls with quick guards...this is no different.

The issue is not stopping Dirk. Dirk will do what he does. And even in the last game, we were down by 4 in the 3rd quarter around the 6 minute mark.
And that's being 0-14 from 3 (at that point) and 50% from the goddamn free throw line.

The problem was stopping JJ Barea who penetrated for layups, found teammates for open shots, and dismantled the Lakers defense.

For as long as I can remember, the Lakers have had their issues defending pick and rolls with quick guards...this is no different.

damn, seems as if the lakers should have found a quick defender at the PG so fisher isnt stuck out there. I dont know why but I hate that dude with a passion

damn, seems as if the lakers should have found a quick defender at the PG so fisher isnt stuck out there. I dont know why but I hate that dude with a passion

Back
Top Bottom