[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Then we saw more of it in the 3rd and 4th quarter and you have to wonder if he is starting to lose faith in the team at that point. He saw Kobe wasn't going crazy for 40 pts and the Mavs held him to 21 and 10. Which is a good game, but that's not "a Kobe in the playoffs when your team is down 2-0" kind of game.
Kobe had 17. Bynum had 21 and 10.

Then we saw more of it in the 3rd and 4th quarter and you have to wonder if he is starting to lose faith in the team at that point. He saw Kobe wasn't going crazy for 40 pts and the Mavs held him to 21 and 10. Which is a good game, but that's not "a Kobe in the playoffs when your team is down 2-0" kind of game.
Kobe had 17. Bynum had 21 and 10.

This dude Fisher always escaping blame somehow 
roll.gif
. If I was an LA fan I would blame Fisher just as much, he MUST be replaced.
You cant go around getting embarrassed by opposing teams point guards, taking bad shots, making stupid plays, and then just have everyone forget about all of it with some semi-clutch shot down the stretch .. but that always seems to happen anyway 
laugh.gif

This dude Fisher always escaping blame somehow 
roll.gif
. If I was an LA fan I would blame Fisher just as much, he MUST be replaced.
You cant go around getting embarrassed by opposing teams point guards, taking bad shots, making stupid plays, and then just have everyone forget about all of it with some semi-clutch shot down the stretch .. but that always seems to happen anyway 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Thank you.
I couldn't agree with this more.

Bunch of spin doctors...always trying to protect their love child Kobe...
Laker fan here and I never defend Kobe because I see it how it is
Kobe has not proven to be the star many Lakers fans claim he is. Kobe is just not a great player when it comes to clutch games. Lets not forget how he really didnt step it up last year and got lucky his team mates bailed him out.... you know the rest of the TEAM.

Kobe can't close a game, he crumbles constantly under pressure. Today he showed the type of player he has always been....greedy, Yeah he tried to do something on the 4th quarter but like always he FAILED, miserably. When the Lakers needed him the most. Its not just today but this has happened in the past (Laker fans please think hard about this one) How many highlights of Kobe in the play-offs actually driving in and making clutch shots... taking important threes and actually making them.

The Jordan vs Kobe argument has been settled with the end of this game, he should NEVER be compared to Jordan. Real Laker fans recognize who the real players are in this team. See if his confidence can be applied on the court come game 4. Kobe is good but he is not GREAT. What good is a fancy fade away when you cant make it when it is needed the most?

If the Lakers do come back... every player needs to be on the same frequency cause I know Kobe won't save us.

Please get off the bandwagon you have not been drinking responsibly
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, a series proves that over his 15 or 16 year career he doesn't perform in the clutch. I would post loads of youtube clips of Kobe putting teams away in their own arena but we got a series to focus so we look past this.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Thank you.
I couldn't agree with this more.

Bunch of spin doctors...always trying to protect their love child Kobe...
Laker fan here and I never defend Kobe because I see it how it is
Kobe has not proven to be the star many Lakers fans claim he is. Kobe is just not a great player when it comes to clutch games. Lets not forget how he really didnt step it up last year and got lucky his team mates bailed him out.... you know the rest of the TEAM.

Kobe can't close a game, he crumbles constantly under pressure. Today he showed the type of player he has always been....greedy, Yeah he tried to do something on the 4th quarter but like always he FAILED, miserably. When the Lakers needed him the most. Its not just today but this has happened in the past (Laker fans please think hard about this one) How many highlights of Kobe in the play-offs actually driving in and making clutch shots... taking important threes and actually making them.

The Jordan vs Kobe argument has been settled with the end of this game, he should NEVER be compared to Jordan. Real Laker fans recognize who the real players are in this team. See if his confidence can be applied on the court come game 4. Kobe is good but he is not GREAT. What good is a fancy fade away when you cant make it when it is needed the most?

If the Lakers do come back... every player needs to be on the same frequency cause I know Kobe won't save us.

Please get off the bandwagon you have not been drinking responsibly
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, a series proves that over his 15 or 16 year career he doesn't perform in the clutch. I would post loads of youtube clips of Kobe putting teams away in their own arena but we got a series to focus so we look past this.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by AG 47

--Kobe has a legacy? ppppsshhhh. Jordan would never let his team go out like this.

Jordan's team was never down 0-3.

--EXACTLY
I can never tell when you're serious or not, but...

Jordan also never had to worry about his #2 aka Scottie Pippen being a complete no show 2 series in a row.

So stop with that BS

--Kobe has a legacy? ppppsshhhh. Jordan would never let his team go out like this.

--EXACTLY

Jordan also never had to worry about his #2 aka Scottie Pippen being a complete no show 2 series in a row.

So stop with that BS

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

--EXACTLY

So stop with that BS
BINGO!

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

--EXACTLY

So stop with that BS
BINGO!

I still think the Lakers will win the next 2 games, but thats about it.

Don't really see a sweep as bad as they've played.

I still think the Lakers will win the next 2 games, but thats about it.

Don't really see a sweep as bad as they've played.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I am shocked and stunned at where this series has taken it's course.
eek.gif
+
30t6p3b.gif

If i'm Phil Jackson I have to make a decision to either...

Double Dirk, and make the other Mavericks do something wit' the ball.

or...

Let Dirk have his 35+ points and lock up on every other Maverick and don't let dem' score. 

Those are Phil's two options.

How the hell you think Peja is wide open all the time?
laugh.gif

Then Phil has to go with the second option I posted.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I am shocked and stunned at where this series has taken it's course.
eek.gif
+
30t6p3b.gif

If i'm Phil Jackson I have to make a decision to either...

Double Dirk, and make the other Mavericks do something wit' the ball.

or...

Let Dirk have his 35+ points and lock up on every other Maverick and don't let dem' score. 

Those are Phil's two options.

How the hell you think Peja is wide open all the time?
laugh.gif

Then Phil has to go with the second option I posted.

smfh @ the lake show.

all we have to do is pick and roll just like the mavs and we are gold. but instead we prefer to go iso and choose poor shot selection FML

Back
Top Bottom