[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by franchise3

When the Lakers get knocked out, it's always the same with LAL fans.

Half will be the sky is falling type. Trade Pau. Trade everybody. Kobe is done. The dynasty is dead. Here's to Dwight coming over in 2012. It's our only shot..

The other half will lambaste the other half for being fickle LAL fans. We'll be ok. Kobe is old, but not that old. Can't win 'em all.

In unison, time to root against Lebron and the Heat. Legggo
I guess when you watch your team hoist the Larry O'Brien many times, you start to get greedy, and very very spoiled. 

Originally Posted by franchise3

When the Lakers get knocked out, it's always the same with LAL fans.

Half will be the sky is falling type. Trade Pau. Trade everybody. Kobe is done. The dynasty is dead. Here's to Dwight coming over in 2012. It's our only shot..

The other half will lambaste the other half for being fickle LAL fans. We'll be ok. Kobe is old, but not that old. Can't win 'em all.

In unison, time to root against Lebron and the Heat. Legggo
I guess when you watch your team hoist the Larry O'Brien many times, you start to get greedy, and very very spoiled. 

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by AG 47

--Kobe has a legacy? ppppsshhhh. Jordan would never let his team go out like this.

Jordan's team was never down 0-3.

--EXACTLY

that's not really a fair comparison. Kobe is in his 15th season.  MJ in his 15th year was with the Wizards and didn't make the playoffs.  

--Kobe has a legacy? ppppsshhhh. Jordan would never let his team go out like this.

--EXACTLY

that's not really a fair comparison. Kobe is in his 15th season.  MJ in his 15th year was with the Wizards and didn't make the playoffs.  

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by acidicality

that being said if your a fan of a pathetic team like the golden state warriors, then hop off and worry about the nba draft lottery.

someone's still mad
laugh.gif
. this is exactly the arrogant attitude that has made your fanbase the most hated in all of pro sports...the team you root for has better coaches/players/management, but just because you root for them doesn't mean you're the reason they've been successful.
laugh.gif

you again huh,  when did i say me or other laker fans are the reason behind their success.  

you talk about laker fans being bad when a good chunk (not all) but a good chunk of the warrior fans are just as bad.

to be honestly with you i consider myself very levelheaded and unbiased when it comes to sports but i have no problem saying what needs to be said at times, and if people on a messageboard wanna think im arrogant, then hey cheers to them.

you can't deny the fact that it's lame when i get texted by 6 different warriors fans not even 15 minutes after the game is over and their initating the entire conversation and running their mouths. i'll go back and forth with them but the minute i sarcasticly mention the draft lottery and who the warriors plan to pick when their on the clock, they wanna get all defensive when their the ones who chose to contact me first with the intent of talking trash, yes it's jokingly but if i can take a joke from them, they should be able to take it when i give it back to them.

maybe i see it differently then some people do, but if this series ends sunday or whenever it ends,  i could care less about the rest of the playoffs. i'd prefer dallas wins if anyone just to see the look on sterns face if he had to give the trophy to cuban but aside from that, to me once the lakers season is offically over, the nba season is over and i'll have minimal interest in the rest of the playoffs.

I don't see why Warrior fans are always popping off at the mouth when it comes to the Lakers...At least the Kings have a legit reason. Then again its the whole NorCal vs. SoCal thing

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by acidicality

that being said if your a fan of a pathetic team like the golden state warriors, then hop off and worry about the nba draft lottery.

someone's still mad
laugh.gif
. this is exactly the arrogant attitude that has made your fanbase the most hated in all of pro sports...the team you root for has better coaches/players/management, but just because you root for them doesn't mean you're the reason they've been successful.
laugh.gif

you again huh,  when did i say me or other laker fans are the reason behind their success.  

you talk about laker fans being bad when a good chunk (not all) but a good chunk of the warrior fans are just as bad.

to be honestly with you i consider myself very levelheaded and unbiased when it comes to sports but i have no problem saying what needs to be said at times, and if people on a messageboard wanna think im arrogant, then hey cheers to them.

you can't deny the fact that it's lame when i get texted by 6 different warriors fans not even 15 minutes after the game is over and their initating the entire conversation and running their mouths. i'll go back and forth with them but the minute i sarcasticly mention the draft lottery and who the warriors plan to pick when their on the clock, they wanna get all defensive when their the ones who chose to contact me first with the intent of talking trash, yes it's jokingly but if i can take a joke from them, they should be able to take it when i give it back to them.

maybe i see it differently then some people do, but if this series ends sunday or whenever it ends,  i could care less about the rest of the playoffs. i'd prefer dallas wins if anyone just to see the look on sterns face if he had to give the trophy to cuban but aside from that, to me once the lakers season is offically over, the nba season is over and i'll have minimal interest in the rest of the playoffs.

I don't see why Warrior fans are always popping off at the mouth when it comes to the Lakers...At least the Kings have a legit reason. Then again its the whole NorCal vs. SoCal thing

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by 35KD

%*%% the lakers! dallas all the way!!

can't wait to see what lakers fans have to say after they lose the series.
Why, what is there to say really?  I don't think anyone can draw up excuses for the way the Lakers have played in this series.
i meant my friends that are lakers fans. all year long they've been talking about a 3-peat and stuff. 
but i guess there won't be much to say after a sweep 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by 35KD

%*%% the lakers! dallas all the way!!

can't wait to see what lakers fans have to say after they lose the series.
Why, what is there to say really?  I don't think anyone can draw up excuses for the way the Lakers have played in this series.
i meant my friends that are lakers fans. all year long they've been talking about a 3-peat and stuff. 
but i guess there won't be much to say after a sweep 
pimp.gif

Let me be the first to say this, if Lakers get sweeped tomorrow, Kobe can kiss his sixth ring goodbye, probably forever.

Kobe has 3 years left after this season under his contract, right? Lakers are stuck with Blake, Barnes for at least another year, both are trash. Ron Artest and Shannon are wack too and are liabilities. No other team wants any of these 4 buffoons. Phil is retiring. Kobe each year shows his age. Lamar is my @@*@@ but has 2 years left, and his last year is a team option. Bynum really playing his #*$ off, but has 2 years left with the last a team option. Gasoft will go into hiding, never will be seen again. Fisher, 2 years left, will retire to hades, where he belongs.

Unless a big acquisition comes in the off season, Staples Center about to go belly up.

Let me be the first to say this, if Lakers get sweeped tomorrow, Kobe can kiss his sixth ring goodbye, probably forever.

Kobe has 3 years left after this season under his contract, right? Lakers are stuck with Blake, Barnes for at least another year, both are trash. Ron Artest and Shannon are wack too and are liabilities. No other team wants any of these 4 buffoons. Phil is retiring. Kobe each year shows his age. Lamar is my @@*@@ but has 2 years left, and his last year is a team option. Bynum really playing his #*$ off, but has 2 years left with the last a team option. Gasoft will go into hiding, never will be seen again. Fisher, 2 years left, will retire to hades, where he belongs.

Unless a big acquisition comes in the off season, Staples Center about to go belly up.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Kobe has 3 years left after this season under his contract, right? Lakers are stuck with Blake, Barnes for at least another year, both are trash. Ron Artest and Shannon are wack too and are liabilities. No other team wants any of these 4 buffoons. Phil is retiring. Kobe each year shows his age. Lamar is my #!!$$ but has 2 years left, and his last year is a team option. Bynum really playing his %$% off, but has 2 years left with the last a team option. Gasoft will go into hiding, never will be seen again. Fisher, 2 years left, will retire to hades, where he belongs.

Westbrook, Deron, CP3, Dwight all expire in two years....

Kobe has 3 years left after this season under his contract, right? Lakers are stuck with Blake, Barnes for at least another year, both are trash. Ron Artest and Shannon are wack too and are liabilities. No other team wants any of these 4 buffoons. Phil is retiring. Kobe each year shows his age. Lamar is my #!!$$ but has 2 years left, and his last year is a team option. Bynum really playing his %$% off, but has 2 years left with the last a team option. Gasoft will go into hiding, never will be seen again. Fisher, 2 years left, will retire to hades, where he belongs.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

DARTH DNZY wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

DARTH DNZY wrote:

--EXACTLY

notsureifserious.png

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

DARTH DNZY wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

DARTH DNZY wrote:

--EXACTLY

notsureifserious.png

Lakers don't have 16 million to payout to these dudes.

Lakers don't have 16 million to payout to these dudes.

in Laker fan fashion,

character and steve blake for CP3,   luke and future considerations for dwight howard.

do it mitch

Back
Top Bottom