[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

smfh @ the lake show.

all we have to do is pick and roll just like the mavs and we are gold. but instead we prefer to go iso and choose poor shot selection FML

This series has become psychological more than anything.
Kobe is looking at these dudes and decided not to carry them anymore.
Its a business decision now. He doesnt have faith in Odom, Gasol, or any of those cats on the bench.
Matt Barnes has been a complete bust. Blake is useless in the playoffs.
Kobe willed them through the Hornets series, and is seeing the same crap again in this series.
The Black Mamba is ready to shed his skin and start a new chapter in his basketball legacy.

GO MAVS!!!!

This series has become psychological more than anything.
Kobe is looking at these dudes and decided not to carry them anymore.
Its a business decision now. He doesnt have faith in Odom, Gasol, or any of those cats on the bench.
Matt Barnes has been a complete bust. Blake is useless in the playoffs.
Kobe willed them through the Hornets series, and is seeing the same crap again in this series.
The Black Mamba is ready to shed his skin and start a new chapter in his basketball legacy.

GO MAVS!!!!

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Hey , I'm not the only one who thinks Lakers will win this series! KObe says in the post game interview he thinks LA Will still pull through and win this series. Check out the video

http://www.nba.com/lakers/video/2011/05/07/20110506_lal_kobe_postgame.nba/index.html

laugh.gif
This is my very first time seeing this press conference in it's entirety.
laugh.gif

My man had the peanut butter stuck in between his teeth or sumthin'.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Hey , I'm not the only one who thinks Lakers will win this series! KObe says in the post game interview he thinks LA Will still pull through and win this series. Check out the video

http://www.nba.com/lakers/video/2011/05/07/20110506_lal_kobe_postgame.nba/index.html

laugh.gif
This is my very first time seeing this press conference in it's entirety.
laugh.gif

My man had the peanut butter stuck in between his teeth or sumthin'.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I still think the Lakers will win the next 2 games, but thats about it.

Don't really see a sweep as bad as they've played.

they gotta win 1 before they win 2,   but given that the lakers are the back to back champs, and dallas has a track record for choking (i personally feel they've shut up alot of doubters with how they've played following the game 4 debacle in portland)  if this series were to go back to dallas 3-2, and it's win or go back to LA for game 7,  the pressure is going to be on the Mavs in that game.

the one advantage the Lakers have if they were to rally in this series is that they can do it quickly,  it's no real long gap between games like how boston miami played game 2 on tuesday and haven't played in 4 days since.    the lakers could be down 0-3 tomorrow and tied 3-3 in 4 days.

someone is eventually going to come back down 0-3 to win a series in the nba, it might not be this year but it will happen eventually.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I still think the Lakers will win the next 2 games, but thats about it.

Don't really see a sweep as bad as they've played.

they gotta win 1 before they win 2,   but given that the lakers are the back to back champs, and dallas has a track record for choking (i personally feel they've shut up alot of doubters with how they've played following the game 4 debacle in portland)  if this series were to go back to dallas 3-2, and it's win or go back to LA for game 7,  the pressure is going to be on the Mavs in that game.

the one advantage the Lakers have if they were to rally in this series is that they can do it quickly,  it's no real long gap between games like how boston miami played game 2 on tuesday and haven't played in 4 days since.    the lakers could be down 0-3 tomorrow and tied 3-3 in 4 days.

someone is eventually going to come back down 0-3 to win a series in the nba, it might not be this year but it will happen eventually.

%*%% the lakers! dallas all the way!!

can't wait to see what lakers fans have to say after they lose the series.

Originally Posted by 35KD

what is there to say?  if dallas wins, they were the better team and they deserved it,  no excuses whatsoever.

to the dudes talkin about 2003,   that was then this is now and this is a different mavs team but you can imagine if the lakers win tomorrow and start showing life, dallas's past playoff choke jobs will be brought up over and over again even though they have no affect on this mavs team.

what is there to say?  if dallas wins, they were the better team and they deserved it,  no excuses whatsoever.

to the dudes talkin about 2003,   that was then this is now and this is a different mavs team but you can imagine if the lakers win tomorrow and start showing life, dallas's past playoff choke jobs will be brought up over and over again even though they have no affect on this mavs team.

Why, what is there to say really?  I don't think anyone can draw up excuses for the way the Lakers have played in this series.

Why, what is there to say really?  I don't think anyone can draw up excuses for the way the Lakers have played in this series.

When the Lakers get knocked out, it's always the same with LAL fans.

Half will be the sky is falling type. Trade Pau. Trade everybody. Kobe is done. The dynasty is dead. Here's to Dwight coming over in 2012. It's our only shot..

The other half will lambaste the other half for being fickle LAL fans. We'll be ok. Kobe is old, but not that old. Can't win 'em all.

In unison, time to root against Lebron and the Heat. Legggo

When the Lakers get knocked out, it's always the same with LAL fans.

Half will be the sky is falling type. Trade Pau. Trade everybody. Kobe is done. The dynasty is dead. Here's to Dwight coming over in 2012. It's our only shot..

The other half will lambaste the other half for being fickle LAL fans. We'll be ok. Kobe is old, but not that old. Can't win 'em all.

In unison, time to root against Lebron and the Heat. Legggo

Back
Top Bottom