[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

When we gave up games 3/4 against Portland, they were saying same thing about us that they did before. No one gave us a chance at winning that series.

What happened? Closed out games 5/6.

Past choke-jobs have nothing to do with right now.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

O get off only NT was saying Dallas would choke against Portland.
Are you kidding me?

No effing way dude.
laugh.gif

Everyone was writing us off BEFORE the series, and AFTER that G4 collapse.

No one gave us a shot at coming back.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

O get off only NT was saying Dallas would choke against Portland.
Are you kidding me?

No effing way dude.
laugh.gif

Everyone was writing us off BEFORE the series, and AFTER that G4 collapse.

No one gave us a shot at coming back.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

If you look at kobe's total minutes (career plus playoffs), he's basically where MJ was in his final season with the Wizards.

So in other words, this Kobe we are seeing in his 15th season, mileage-wise, is like MJ in his final season.

Kobe still put up 25 points per game this year and played at a very high level considering all the mileage and 15 seasons plus long playoff runs in his career.
eek.gif
wow.  That's a cool figure to know about.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

If you look at kobe's total minutes (career plus playoffs), he's basically where MJ was in his final season with the Wizards.

So in other words, this Kobe we are seeing in his 15th season, mileage-wise, is like MJ in his final season.

Kobe still put up 25 points per game this year and played at a very high level considering all the mileage and 15 seasons plus long playoff runs in his career.
eek.gif
wow.  That's a cool figure to know about.

I'm not going to dig around and look for opinions about the series.

Everyone wrote us off, as they did before the Playoffs, and at the start of this series.

Take that for what you will.

Everyone wrote us off, as they did before the Playoffs, and at the start of this series.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

You got that right. Everyone did write you guys off and I'm not surprised this is happening with Gasol being GHOST.

If you guys do end up beating us and don't win it all than SMH @ the mavs. They'll be in the same spot as before.

You got that right. Everyone did write you guys off and I'm not surprised this is happening with Gasol being GHOST.

If you guys do end up beating us and don't win it all than SMH @ the mavs. They'll be in the same spot as before.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Trelvis Tha Thrilla:
Shannon Brown is a f'ing moron. You really answer yes to that question?
Didn't see/hear it. What are you talking about? Please. I need more reasons to hate this dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

In the Lakers locker room following a third consecutive Mavericks victory in Game 3 - which of course put Dallas up three games to zero in the best of seven series - a Lakers runaway freight train of arrogance was finally put on trial by the Ben and Skin Show.

On the witness stand: Shannon Brown.

After hearing many Lakers players repeatedly talk about how they're beating themselves (more than the Mavs are beating them) after each mounting loss, it seemed appropriate to ask the one remaining question: "Is it possible to SWEEP yourselves?"

Shannon Brown says its possible to sweep themselves.
30t6p3b.gif

AUDIO link:
http://soundcloud.com/odd...on-brown-sweep-ourselves

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Trelvis Tha Thrilla:
Shannon Brown is a f'ing moron. You really answer yes to that question?
Didn't see/hear it. What are you talking about? Please. I need more reasons to hate this dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

In the Lakers locker room following a third consecutive Mavericks victory in Game 3 - which of course put Dallas up three games to zero in the best of seven series - a Lakers runaway freight train of arrogance was finally put on trial by the Ben and Skin Show.

On the witness stand: Shannon Brown.

After hearing many Lakers players repeatedly talk about how they're beating themselves (more than the Mavs are beating them) after each mounting loss, it seemed appropriate to ask the one remaining question: "Is it possible to SWEEP yourselves?"

Shannon Brown says its possible to sweep themselves.
30t6p3b.gif

AUDIO link:
http://soundcloud.com/odd...on-brown-sweep-ourselves

There are certain players that have a right to say something and Shannon "Chris" Brown is not one of them.

There are certain players that have a right to say something and Shannon "Chris" Brown is not one of them.

And once you guys blow this 3-0 lead, the bashing and writing off will be even greater.

And once you guys blow this 3-0 lead, the bashing and writing off will be even greater.

Keep reading this dumbassery about how the Mavs have choked in the past and that's why the Lakers have a chance.

Comparing the Mavs teams that collapsed is like comparing the Laker teams that got put out by Phoenix.

Only two players from the 06 07 teams are on the roster, the exact same amount that were on the Lakers when Phoenix bounced them back to back..

Keep reading this dumbassery about how the Mavs have choked in the past and that's why the Lakers have a chance.

Comparing the Mavs teams that collapsed is like comparing the Laker teams that got put out by Phoenix.

Only two players from the 06 07 teams are on the roster, the exact same amount that were on the Lakers when Phoenix bounced them back to back..

Back
Top Bottom