[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Oh well.

So the Mavs came in stole game 1. Big whoop d f'ing doo.

You Laker HATERS come in here and troll and act like a team just won a game 7 against us.

Lets see here Lakers dropped game 1 @ home against the Hornets last round and game 1 @ home in the 2nd round against Houston in 2009.

Guess what we still won those series and the championship each year.
You sound like an NBA ref.

Oh well.

You Laker HATERS come in here and troll and act like a team just won a game 7 against us.

Lets see here Lakers dropped game 1 @ home against the Hornets last round and game 1 @ home in the 2nd round against Houston in 2009.

So all these fakers fans booty hurt now. Always making excuses. Suck it up like man. Y'all acting like kobe, always complaining. Dallas 96 Fakers 94
smokin.gif

So all these fakers fans booty hurt now. Always making excuses. Suck it up like man. Y'all acting like kobe, always complaining. Dallas 96 Fakers 94
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
i hope we can stop all these lakers in 4 and 5 games arrogant predictions now.

like i said before you never know what laker team will show up....

world champion teams should not be choking away 16 point leads......yet the lakers do.

now i think mavs take it in 6

laugh.gif
i hope we can stop all these lakers in 4 and 5 games arrogant predictions now.

like i said before you never know what laker team will show up....

world champion teams should not be choking away 16 point leads......yet the lakers do.

now i think mavs take it in 6

Originally Posted by trublu86

Oh well.

I seriously want to see you in here crying and making EXCUSES when the Lakers bounce your sorry team out this year.

Oh well.

Who did you beat this year for the title?  
eyes.gif

Oh well.

Who did you beat this year for the title?  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by trublu86

Oh well.

I seriously want to see you in here crying and making EXCUSES when the Lakers bounce your sorry team out this year.

It is what it is. Upset over Bryants playing time (how you gonna let that dude get hot then sit his $+! down? this should have been a 40+ game for him) and the lack of activity by Bynum.

And gasol? No words for that man right now.

Back
Top Bottom