[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Kobe kept the team in the game honestly... dude hit a bunch of big shots in the 2nd half to keep the Lakers ahead. I thought he played great...

Some of you really don't understand the nature of TEAM basketball. 29 shots, 0 assists, 3 turnovers, jacking up an unnecessary hero shot. If you don't blame Kobe, you not a basketball fan, just a Kobe stan. If LeBron played a PERFECT game then bricked an unnecessary hero shot, there would be 30 threads about how LeBron is the most overrated, unclutch player of all time. Add to it that Kobe took 22 shots by the 3rd quarter and didn't have A SINGLE ASSIST. This loss is on 1 man.

Kobe kept the team in the game honestly... dude hit a bunch of big shots in the 2nd half to keep the Lakers ahead. I thought he played great...

Some of you really don't understand the nature of TEAM basketball. 29 shots, 0 assists, 3 turnovers, jacking up an unnecessary hero shot. If you don't blame Kobe, you not a basketball fan, just a Kobe stan. If LeBron played a PERFECT game then bricked an unnecessary hero shot, there would be 30 threads about how LeBron is the most overrated, unclutch player of all time. Add to it that Kobe took 22 shots by the 3rd quarter and didn't have A SINGLE ASSIST. This loss is on 1 man.

Originally Posted by doyung9

As a Celtics fan who isn't a clown like most of the people on this board who have no clue about basketball except that it's orange... here's what I see as the major issue with the Lakers, and I'm sure most of you guys will agree.

Phil has too big of playoff rotation. Anytime Shannon Brown hits a jump shot or two, it's fool's gold. He'll shoot 3-4 more and brick them. In this particular series, Odom needs to play more. He's the best matchup you guys have for Dirk.

The only Lakers seeing the floor for more than 6 minutes are Kobe, Pau, Bynum, Fisher, Artest, Odom, Barnes, Blake. Everyone else is a liability. Even Blake has been less than impressive, I was pretty scared at year's beginning when I heard of the signing, but he hasn't really done much.

The Lakers have the benefit of being able to match-up with any team, as well as always having the BEST player on the floor. But sometimes, whether it be poor coaching by Phil out of boredom or bad execution due to having guys out there who shouldn't be out there, it costs the Lakers.

Agree with everything.
I seriously think Phil get's bored now. Been like this for the last couple 'ships. He used to have a fiery passion with Chicago and with the 3-peat Lakers.

I still trust in Phil, though

Originally Posted by doyung9

As a Celtics fan who isn't a clown like most of the people on this board who have no clue about basketball except that it's orange... here's what I see as the major issue with the Lakers, and I'm sure most of you guys will agree.

Phil has too big of playoff rotation. Anytime Shannon Brown hits a jump shot or two, it's fool's gold. He'll shoot 3-4 more and brick them. In this particular series, Odom needs to play more. He's the best matchup you guys have for Dirk.

The only Lakers seeing the floor for more than 6 minutes are Kobe, Pau, Bynum, Fisher, Artest, Odom, Barnes, Blake. Everyone else is a liability. Even Blake has been less than impressive, I was pretty scared at year's beginning when I heard of the signing, but he hasn't really done much.

The Lakers have the benefit of being able to match-up with any team, as well as always having the BEST player on the floor. But sometimes, whether it be poor coaching by Phil out of boredom or bad execution due to having guys out there who shouldn't be out there, it costs the Lakers.

Agree with everything.
I seriously think Phil get's bored now. Been like this for the last couple 'ships. He used to have a fiery passion with Chicago and with the 3-peat Lakers.

I still trust in Phil, though

Gave that game away up 16. Gotta give the Mavs credit they fought back.

Pau 
30t6p3b.gif

Gave that game away up 16. Gotta give the Mavs credit they fought back.

Pau 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

laugh.gif

Log off.

And NEVER come back.

Stay on ISS son.

laugh.gif

Log off.

And NEVER come back.

Stay on ISS son.

Kobe should b slap Pau Gasol because that what i would do to him . This L just ruined my night .

Kobe should b slap Pau Gasol because that what i would do to him . This L just ruined my night .

Kobe shot a good percentage, but taking 29 shots is just ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. No assists at all. No attempt to be a playmaker whatsoever. If that last play was PJ's idea, WOW!!! 

Kobe shot a good percentage, but taking 29 shots is just ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. No assists at all. No attempt to be a playmaker whatsoever. If that last play was PJ's idea, WOW!!! 

Kobe shot a good percentage, but taking 29 shots is just ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. No assists at all. No attempt to be a playmaker whatsoever.

Ok. We all get your point. Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe. Just stop now. 

Kobe shot a good percentage, but taking 29 shots is just ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. No assists at all. No attempt to be a playmaker whatsoever.

Ok. We all get your point. Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe. Just stop now. 

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Nobody is talking about Lebron

Nobody is talking about Lebron

Dude... I'm a Bulls fan, Laker "hater" (read=jelly and hate most of their fans), and Heat "sympathizer"...

I'm not a Kobe Stan
laugh.gif

Again, I thought Kobe had a great game. Everyone else seemed to play bad. Seriously, I can't remember one Bynum bucket in the 2nd half...

Dude... I'm a Bulls fan, Laker "hater" (read=jelly and hate most of their fans), and Heat "sympathizer"...

I'm not a Kobe Stan
laugh.gif

Again, I thought Kobe had a great game. Everyone else seemed to play bad. Seriously, I can't remember one Bynum bucket in the 2nd half...

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

How do you take 29 shots and have ZERO ASSISTS!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Dude, I love you KOBE but you're killing me bro. What the hell are you doing shooting a catch and shoot 3 when you're down by 2??? Really bro??? You take the 2 to tie the game. Oh no, you gotta be the hero and shoot the 3. You idiot.
Lol @ these fools scrambling to blame anyone but Lobe. Lol. Get the hell outta here. lol
He clearly didn't need any assists because we were going to win if it wasn't for those last second mistakes.

You say that only because we lost.
laugh.gif

Stop trying to act like you like Kobe when you were in the Kobe VI thread spewing all that Lebron is da best mayne BS
laugh.gif

LeBron IS the best player in the league. My ability to acknowledge reality doesn't exclude me from being a Kobe fan.

LeBron isn't even the best player on his team. So don't bring your non-championship talk over here.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

How do you take 29 shots and have ZERO ASSISTS!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Dude, I love you KOBE but you're killing me bro. What the hell are you doing shooting a catch and shoot 3 when you're down by 2??? Really bro??? You take the 2 to tie the game. Oh no, you gotta be the hero and shoot the 3. You idiot.
Lol @ these fools scrambling to blame anyone but Lobe. Lol. Get the hell outta here. lol
He clearly didn't need any assists because we were going to win if it wasn't for those last second mistakes.

You say that only because we lost.
laugh.gif

Stop trying to act like you like Kobe when you were in the Kobe VI thread spewing all that Lebron is da best mayne BS
laugh.gif

LeBron IS the best player in the league. My ability to acknowledge reality doesn't exclude me from being a Kobe fan.

LeBron isn't even the best player on his team. So don't bring your non-championship talk over here.

Lalalalalalala can't hear you.

*reads* Stop it.

Back
Top Bottom