[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Kobe shot a good percentage, but taking 29 shots is just ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. No assists at all. No attempt to be a playmaker whatsoever.

Ok. We all get your point. Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe. Just stop now. 

Lalalalalalala can't hear you.

*reads* Stop it.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Kobe kept the team in the game honestly... dude hit a bunch of big shots in the 2nd half to keep the Lakers ahead. I thought he played great...

Some of you really don't understand the nature of TEAM basketball. 29 shots, 0 assists, 3 turnovers, jacking up an unnecessary hero shot. If you don't blame Kobe, you not a basketball fan, just a Kobe stan. If LeBron played a PERFECT game then bricked an unnecessary hero shot, there would be 30 threads about how LeBron is the most overrated, unclutch player of all time. Add to it that Kobe took 22 shots by the 3rd quarter and didn't have A SINGLE ASSIST. This loss is on 1 man.

Dude... I'm a Bulls fan, Laker "hater" (read=jelly and hate most of their fans), and Heat "sympathizer"...

I'm not a Kobe Stan
laugh.gif

Again, I thought Kobe had a great game. Everyone else seemed to play bad. Seriously, I can't remember one Bynum bucket in the 2nd half...
And I can't remember 1 Kobe assist. I don't really see how you expect anyone to have a bucket when Kobe gets the ball, nobody else gets a touch. 

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

y'all really want artest on dirk?

that's a 4 inch height difference in favor of the guy that shoots fadeaways behind his head.

I don't want the Lakers to win, but that would maybe give them a different better look. If you remember when the Warriors upset Dallas, Stephen Jackson guarded Dirk (with good help) and it was for the most part, pretty damn effective. If the Lakers lose the next game you'd have to think they need to try something like that.

Kobe kept the team in the game honestly... dude hit a bunch of big shots in the 2nd half to keep the Lakers ahead. I thought he played great...

Some of you really don't understand the nature of TEAM basketball. 29 shots, 0 assists, 3 turnovers, jacking up an unnecessary hero shot. If you don't blame Kobe, you not a basketball fan, just a Kobe stan. If LeBron played a PERFECT game then bricked an unnecessary hero shot, there would be 30 threads about how LeBron is the most overrated, unclutch player of all time. Add to it that Kobe took 22 shots by the 3rd quarter and didn't have A SINGLE ASSIST. This loss is on 1 man.

Dude... I'm a Bulls fan, Laker "hater" (read=jelly and hate most of their fans), and Heat "sympathizer"...

I'm not a Kobe Stan
laugh.gif

Again, I thought Kobe had a great game. Everyone else seemed to play bad. Seriously, I can't remember one Bynum bucket in the 2nd half...
And I can't remember 1 Kobe assist. I don't really see how you expect anyone to have a bucket when Kobe gets the ball, nobody else gets a touch. 

that's a 4 inch height difference in favor of the guy that shoots fadeaways behind his head.

I don't want the Lakers to win, but that would maybe give them a different better look. If you remember when the Warriors upset Dallas, Stephen Jackson guarded Dirk (with good help) and it was for the most part, pretty damn effective. If the Lakers lose the next game you'd have to think they need to try something like that.

Why the hell is this heat dude worrying about a Lakers loss ? Go back to your bandwagon thread

Why the hell is this heat dude worrying about a Lakers loss ? Go back to your bandwagon thread

Originally Posted by acidicality

Dirk has really changed his game. He's really worked hard to get rid of the ball quick and realize fast when he's going to get doubled.

And now, he has shooters that will knock down open jumpers. Or pass it inside for an easy jam (which is still a work in progress).

Dirk has really changed his game. He's really worked hard to get rid of the ball quick and realize fast when he's going to get doubled.

And now, he has shooters that will knock down open jumpers. Or pass it inside for an easy jam (which is still a work in progress).

I'm not a Kobe Stan
laugh.gif

Kobe wasn't in the game for the first half of the 4th quarter...

I'm not a Kobe Stan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Dude says he's a Kobe fan and keeps trashing him LOL

Just stop, nobody believes you.

Oh no. Whatever will I do?
What do you expect me to say? Hey Kobe, you lost the game for us. That's awesome. Great game. You're the best. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Dude says he's a Kobe fan and keeps trashing him LOL

Just stop, nobody believes you.

Oh no. Whatever will I do?
What do you expect me to say? Hey Kobe, you lost the game for us. That's awesome. Great game. You're the best. 
smile.gif

Kobe shot a good percentage, but taking 29 shots is just ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. No assists at all. No attempt to be a playmaker whatsoever.

Ok. We all get your point. Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe. Just stop now. 
Nobody is talking about Lebron
Oh really? Maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

OnionSlice wrote:
LeBron IS the best player in the league. My ability to acknowledge reality doesn't exclude me from being a Kobe fan

Nobody is talking about Lebron
Oh really? Maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

OnionSlice wrote:
LeBron IS the best player in the league. My ability to acknowledge reality doesn't exclude me from being a Kobe fan

I'm not a Kobe Stan
laugh.gif

And?

I'm not a Kobe Stan
laugh.gif

if you're teammates weren't making any shots, will you continue to pass to them because of "team ball"?
NO!
if he kept passing the ball, the Lakers would've lost by more than 10 points. he kept the lakers in the game.

I'm not a Kobe Stan
laugh.gif

if you're teammates weren't making any shots, will you continue to pass to them because of "team ball"?
NO!
if he kept passing the ball, the Lakers would've lost by more than 10 points. he kept the lakers in the game.

I'm not a Kobe Stan
laugh.gif

And?

That series wasn't just decided by the defense on Dirk. Avery Johnson was clearly out-coached.

and if I remember correctly, Dirk averaged something like 26 and 11. All that pushing Dirk around because he's going to spin really doesn't work on him anymore.

That series wasn't just decided by the defense on Dirk. Avery Johnson was clearly out-coached.

and if I remember correctly, Dirk averaged something like 26 and 11. All that pushing Dirk around because he's going to spin really doesn't work on him anymore.

Back
Top Bottom