[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

ouch that one hurt
frown.gif
oh well great comeback by the mavs dirk was killin and we made some mistakes in the end but whatevs we gotta bounce back.

i hate waiting for the next game when we lose lol. see y'all in game 2!

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

How do you take 29 shots and have ZERO ASSISTS!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Dude, I love you KOBE but you're killing me bro. What the hell are you doing shooting a catch and shoot 3 when you're down by 2??? Really bro??? You take the 2 to tie the game. Oh no, you gotta be the hero and shoot the 3. You idiot.
Lol @ these fools scrambling to blame anyone but Kobe. Lol. Get the hell outta here. lol

DOMESTICBATTERY.gif.pagespeed.ce.kxPnmjiGZf.gif

ever since 2009 the rockets, nuggets, celtics, and hornets all split the first two games in LA in their respective series.

the rockets, nuggets, thunder, suns, celtics, and hornets, all were tied 2-2 with the Lakers

the Lakers won each of those respective series. that doesn't mean the lakers will win this series for sure, but i'm confident in the Lakers winning game 2 and taking at least 1 game in Dallas.

give Dallas credit for now though.

ever since 2009 the rockets, nuggets, celtics, and hornets all split the first two games in LA in their respective series.

the rockets, nuggets, thunder, suns, celtics, and hornets, all were tied 2-2 with the Lakers

the Lakers won each of those respective series. that doesn't mean the lakers will win this series for sure, but i'm confident in the Lakers winning game 2 and taking at least 1 game in Dallas.

give Dallas credit for now though.

How do you take 29 shots and have ZERO ASSISTS!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Dude, I love you KOBE but you're killing me bro. What the hell are you doing shooting a catch and shoot 3 when you're down by 2??? Really bro??? You take the 2 to tie the game. Oh no, you gotta be the hero and shoot the 3. You idiot.
Lol @ these fools scrambling to blame anyone but Kobe. Lol. Get the hell outta here. lol

DOMESTICBATTERY.gif.pagespeed.ce.kxPnmjiGZf.gif

y'all really want artest on dirk?

that's a 4 inch height difference in favor of the guy that shoots fadeaways behind his head.

that's a 4 inch height difference in favor of the guy that shoots fadeaways behind his head.

Kobe kept the team in the game honestly... dude hit a bunch of big shots in the 2nd half to keep the Lakers ahead. I thought he played great...

Edit: If anybody is to blame, loo, at the horrid play from the bench... Gasol... heck Bynum seemed nonexistent in 2nd half.

Kobe kept the team in the game honestly... dude hit a bunch of big shots in the 2nd half to keep the Lakers ahead. I thought he played great...

Edit: If anybody is to blame, loo, at the horrid play from the bench... Gasol... heck Bynum seemed nonexistent in 2nd half.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lol @ these fools scrambling to blame anyone but Lobe. Lol. Get the hell outta here. lol
He clearly didn't need any assists because we were going to win if it wasn't for those last second mistakes.

You say that only because we lost.
laugh.gif

Stop trying to act like you like Kobe when you were in the Kobe VI thread spewing all that Lebron is da best mayne BS
laugh.gif

LeBron IS the best player in the league. My ability to acknowledge reality doesn't exclude me from being a Kobe fan.

Lol @ these fools scrambling to blame anyone but Lobe. Lol. Get the hell outta here. lol
He clearly didn't need any assists because we were going to win if it wasn't for those last second mistakes.

laugh.gif

Stop trying to act like you like Kobe when you were in the Kobe VI thread spewing all that Lebron is da best mayne BS
laugh.gif

LeBron IS the best player in the league. My ability to acknowledge reality doesn't exclude me from being a Kobe fan.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That troll sounds like he only watches the last 2 minutes of games that aren't Heat games
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That troll sounds like he only watches the last 2 minutes of games that aren't Heat games
laugh.gif

Lakers not driving the ball in the lane is what lost them the game... Basic basketball fundamentals were not used instead everyone followed Kobe by taking ******ed jumpers all game( Shannon, LO, Pau, Kobe)

Lakers not driving the ball in the lane is what lost them the game... Basic basketball fundamentals were not used instead everyone followed Kobe by taking ******ed jumpers all game( Shannon, LO, Pau, Kobe)

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

This is true, but he probably wouldn't have great positioning like he gets.
Dirk being inside 15ft = game over

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

This is true, but he probably wouldn't have great positioning like he gets.
Dirk being inside 15ft = game over

Bynum & Artest who were effective and played well in the 1st round were non factors tonight.

We need these 2 guys to step up and play like they did against the Hornets in this round.

Bynum & Artest who were effective and played well in the 1st round were non factors tonight.

We need these 2 guys to step up and play like they did against the Hornets in this round.

As a Celtics fan who isn't a clown like most of the people on this board who have no clue about basketball except that it's orange... here's what I see as the major issue with the Lakers, and I'm sure most of you guys will agree.

Phil has too big of playoff rotation. Anytime Shannon Brown hits a jump shot or two, it's fool's gold. He'll shoot 3-4 more and brick them. In this particular series, Odom needs to play more. He's the best matchup you guys have for Dirk.

The only Lakers seeing the floor for more than 6 minutes are Kobe, Pau, Bynum, Fisher, Artest, Odom, Barnes, Blake. Everyone else is a liability. Even Blake has been less than impressive, I was pretty scared at year's beginning when I heard of the signing, but he hasn't really done much.

The Lakers have the benefit of being able to match-up with any team, as well as always having the BEST player on the floor. But sometimes, whether it be poor coaching by Phil out of boredom or bad execution due to having guys out there who shouldn't be out there, it costs the Lakers.

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

So all these fakers fans booty hurt now. Always making excuses. Suck it up like man. Y'all acting like kobe, always complaining. Dallas 96 Fakers 94
smokin.gif

lakers first half -3
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

So all these fakers fans booty hurt now. Always making excuses. Suck it up like man. Y'all acting like kobe, always complaining. Dallas 96 Fakers 94
smokin.gif

lakers first half -3
sick.gif
pimp.gif

As a Celtics fan who isn't a clown like most of the people on this board who have no clue about basketball except that it's orange... here's what I see as the major issue with the Lakers, and I'm sure most of you guys will agree.

Phil has too big of playoff rotation. Anytime Shannon Brown hits a jump shot or two, it's fool's gold. He'll shoot 3-4 more and brick them. In this particular series, Odom needs to play more. He's the best matchup you guys have for Dirk.

The only Lakers seeing the floor for more than 6 minutes are Kobe, Pau, Bynum, Fisher, Artest, Odom, Barnes, Blake. Everyone else is a liability. Even Blake has been less than impressive, I was pretty scared at year's beginning when I heard of the signing, but he hasn't really done much.

The Lakers have the benefit of being able to match-up with any team, as well as always having the BEST player on the floor. But sometimes, whether it be poor coaching by Phil out of boredom or bad execution due to having guys out there who shouldn't be out there, it costs the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom