[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

That's all I wanted to do, is split in LA.

Of course we try and steal game 2 as well, but I won't expect anything. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Also, the foul on Pau was the same call that was on JET @ the end of the game.

And Kobe fell down, no foul.
Please.

We all know Kobe tripped. But Kidd got away with molesting Kobe on that play while holding him on the waist on that play.
Okay, you're right.
laugh.gif

Great game LA.

Crazy stat that this is our first win in LA.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

That's all I wanted to do, is split in LA.

Of course we try and steal game 2 as well, but I won't expect anything. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Also, the foul on Pau was the same call that was on JET @ the end of the game.

And Kobe fell down, no foul.
Please.

We all know Kobe tripped. But Kidd got away with molesting Kobe on that play while holding him on the waist on that play.
Okay, you're right.
laugh.gif

Great game LA.

Crazy stat that this is our first win in LA.

Fellas...

As soon as our second unit stepped into the game we started losing our lead.

Once again Phil waits too @$+@@## long to put our starters back in.

He waited till almost the 5 minute mark to put our starters back in the game and by that time we were only up 2 LOL.

Not blaming him only though.

Kobe had a stupid #!* turnover, Pau played like an idiot, and refs made some bad calls. Kidd was definetly holding Kobe and I understand this is the playoffs, I'm fine with that, but if you're going to call that flop from Dirk on Pau, you have to call it on J-Kidd as well.

Otherwise, I'm fine with a no call on both.

Mavs straight stole this game and we let them do it smfh.

Fellas...

As soon as our second unit stepped into the game we started losing our lead.

Once again Phil waits too @$+@@## long to put our starters back in.

He waited till almost the 5 minute mark to put our starters back in the game and by that time we were only up 2 LOL.

Not blaming him only though.

Kobe had a stupid #!* turnover, Pau played like an idiot, and refs made some bad calls. Kidd was definetly holding Kobe and I understand this is the playoffs, I'm fine with that, but if you're going to call that flop from Dirk on Pau, you have to call it on J-Kidd as well.

Otherwise, I'm fine with a no call on both.

Mavs straight stole this game and we let them do it smfh.

like i said earlier, GASOL IS A WEAK @$s... HE IS MORE FOCUSED ON YELLING.

kidd brushed by him and the ball popped out.
laugh.gif

like i said earlier, GASOL IS A WEAK @$s... HE IS MORE FOCUSED ON YELLING.

kidd brushed by him and the ball popped out.
laugh.gif

Playoff games are "given away" all the time. You can say Boston gave away game 7 last year. What it comes down to is the other team wanting it more. Tonight, Dallas wanted it more.

Also, will we ever see Artest on Dirk?
nerd.gif

Didn't work to well with Pau/Odom.

Playoff games are "given away" all the time. You can say Boston gave away game 7 last year. What it comes down to is the other team wanting it more. Tonight, Dallas wanted it more.

Also, will we ever see Artest on Dirk?
nerd.gif

Didn't work to well with Pau/Odom.

Yea i really want Artest on dirk, problem is that would move him to Pf and have barnes or Kobe guarding Marion.

Anyway no one besides Kobe showed up, LO might of been the second best player. Oh well

Yea i really want Artest on dirk, problem is that would move him to Pf and have barnes or Kobe guarding Marion.

Anyway no one besides Kobe showed up, LO might of been the second best player. Oh well

Pau's gotta man the *$%! up. This game was literally right there for the Lakeshow, but they said "*$%! it" and just gave it away 
30t6p3b.gif

Regardless, Lakers are taking the series in the end though.

And
eek.gif
@ Fish's lay-ups

Pau's gotta man the *$%! up. This game was literally right there for the Lakeshow, but they said "*$%! it" and just gave it away 
30t6p3b.gif

Regardless, Lakers are taking the series in the end though.

And
eek.gif
@ Fish's lay-ups

How do you take 29 shots and have ZERO ASSISTS!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Dude, I love you KOBE but you're killing me bro. What the hell are you doing shooting a catch and shoot 3 when you're down by 2??? Really bro??? You take the 2 to tie the game. Oh no, you gotta be the hero and shoot the 3. You idiot.
Lol @ these fools scrambling to blame anyone but Kobe. Lol. Get the hell outta here. lol

How do you take 29 shots and have ZERO ASSISTS!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Dude, I love you KOBE but you're killing me bro. What the hell are you doing shooting a catch and shoot 3 when you're down by 2??? Really bro??? You take the 2 to tie the game. Oh no, you gotta be the hero and shoot the 3. You idiot.
Lol @ these fools scrambling to blame anyone but Kobe. Lol. Get the hell outta here. lol

Pau's gotta be smarter than that in the last 30 seconds..

And you'll take that last second open shot by Kobe all day to win the game, just back rimmed it. I'd still stick with Odom on Dirk, maybe Artest at times.

This series is going to be fun..

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Lol @ these fools scrambling to blame anyone but Lobe. Lol. Get the hell outta here. lol
He clearly didn't need any assists because we were going to win if it wasn't for those last second mistakes.

You say that only because we lost.
laugh.gif

Stop trying to act like you like Kobe when you were in the Kobe VI thread spewing all that Lebron is da best mayne BS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Lol @ these fools scrambling to blame anyone but Lobe. Lol. Get the hell outta here. lol
He clearly didn't need any assists because we were going to win if it wasn't for those last second mistakes.

You say that only because we lost.
laugh.gif

Stop trying to act like you like Kobe when you were in the Kobe VI thread spewing all that Lebron is da best mayne BS
laugh.gif

Pau's gotta be smarter than that in the last 30 seconds..

And you'll take that last second open shot by Kobe all day to win the game, just back rimmed it. I'd still stick with Odom on Dirk, maybe Artest at times.

This series is going to be fun..

ouch that one hurt
frown.gif
oh well great comeback by the mavs dirk was killin and we made some mistakes in the end but whatevs we gotta bounce back.

i hate waiting for the next game when we lose lol. see y'all in game 2!

Back
Top Bottom