[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by MR J 858

JapanAir is on SUICIDE watch already
roll.gif
Sure am.
pimp.gif

In before it's only 1 game talk from Lakers fans.

And NO won Game 1 too and you dudes was hyped. Look what happened..

YES, it's only 1 game.

NO had a depleted front line. Nobody realistically expected them to win the series.

The problem with THIS series is, Dirk is the better than Kobe at this point and time. He creates tougher matchup problems.

The Mavs bench is better.

Gasoft is buns.

Here here to my man Charles nailing it on the head. Dallas in 6.

Save this post for reference. Whether to roast me later on, or to look back on when the Lakers get knocked out.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Kobe is Kobe. But, the Lakers will only go as far as Gasol takes them. We all know this.

The Mavericks front line, and even with Haywood off the bench is 2x better than the depleted Hornets front line that they trotted out there. And Gasol was still inconsistent.

I will agree with Barkley's assessment that the Mavericks in 6.

At the end of the day, I'll take Chandler's toughness in the middle (over Gasoft), Dirk's automatic o (practically unguardable), Kidd's shooting (over DFish unless there's less than 10 seconds on the clock), and Jet's scoring off the bench than anybody off the bench. Yes, even over Odom, and definitely over Shannon and Blake.
laugh.gif
at chandlers toughness. bynum has been making him his %@+%$ everytime he guards him since his new orleans days. chandler has a negligble impact against the lakers when going against bynum. dirk will be guarding gasol so i have no worries about gasol getting his this series than last. kidd and fisher cancel each other out if anything and when they eventually put kobe on kidd hes basically a moot point. and another
laugh.gif
at taking jet off the bench over odom. odom will get his this series since no one on the mavs matches well with him.

lakers in 6 if not sooner.

Chandler was altering shots in the paint.

Chandler 3 blocks. Gasol + Bynum 1 a piece.

Bynum was a non factor.

Tyson is that dude.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Are you kidding me? Tyson's defense is SOFT.

He's just tall and frail, he's not a good defender, Pau and Bynum were just off.

Same with Haywood too, the guy is the worst Center in the League.

Haywood and Tyson were just lucky that Pau and Bynum were off tonight, otherwise they would have put up a combined 40 points.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Stop replying to this dude, he's in here for that very reason just to piss everyone off.

I'm actually not trying to piss anyone off. I just can't believe people are trying to blame anyone but Kobe for this loss. The truth is the truth. I don't understand why people are trying so hard to deny it. Like, why? Am I supposed to come in here like "This is Ron Artest's fault. He's clearly the reason we lost"? That's not the truth.

images

Stop replying to this dude, he's in here for that very reason just to piss everyone off.

I'm actually not trying to piss anyone off. I just can't believe people are trying to blame anyone but Kobe for this loss. The truth is the truth. I don't understand why people are trying so hard to deny it. Like, why? Am I supposed to come in here like "This is Ron Artest's fault. He's clearly the reason we lost"? That's not the truth.

images

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Kobe is Kobe. But, the Lakers will only go as far as Gasol takes them. We all know this.

The Mavericks front line, and even with Haywood off the bench is 2x better than the depleted Hornets front line that they trotted out there. And Gasol was still inconsistent.

I will agree with Barkley's assessment that the Mavericks in 6.

At the end of the day, I'll take Chandler's toughness in the middle (over Gasoft), Dirk's automatic o (practically unguardable), Kidd's shooting (over DFish unless there's less than 10 seconds on the clock), and Jet's scoring off the bench than anybody off the bench. Yes, even over Odom, and definitely over Shannon and Blake.
laugh.gif
at chandlers toughness. bynum has been making him his %@+%$ everytime he guards him since his new orleans days. chandler has a negligble impact against the lakers when going against bynum. dirk will be guarding gasol so i have no worries about gasol getting his this series than last. kidd and fisher cancel each other out if anything and when they eventually put kobe on kidd hes basically a moot point. and another
laugh.gif
at taking jet off the bench over odom. odom will get his this series since no one on the mavs matches well with him.

lakers in 6 if not sooner.

Chandler was altering shots in the paint.

Chandler 3 blocks. Gasol + Bynum 1 a piece.

Bynum was a non factor.

Tyson is that dude.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Are you kidding me? Tyson's defense is SOFT.

He's just tall and frail, he's not a good defender, Pau and Bynum were just off.

Same with Haywood too, the guy is the worst Center in the League.

Haywood and Tyson were just lucky that Pau and Bynum were off tonight, otherwise they would have put up a combined 40 points.

In before it's only 1 game talk from Lakers fans.

And NO won Game 1 too and you dudes was hyped. Look what happened..

YES, it's only 1 game.

NO had a depleted front line. Nobody realistically expected them to win the series.

The problem with THIS series is, Dirk is the better than Kobe at this point and time. He creates tougher matchup problems.

The Mavs bench is better.

Gasoft is buns.

Here here to my man Charles nailing it on the head. Dallas in 6.

Save this post for reference. Whether to roast me later on, or to look back on when the Lakers get knocked out.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna give Kobe this. That Jason Kidd play was VERY questionable. IMO, that probably should have been a foul. That's still not an excuse for taking 29 shots and not passing for any assists. The absolute worst thing though was that 3 point shot, but that was most like PJ's call.

I'm gonna give Kobe this. That Jason Kidd play was VERY questionable. IMO, that probably should have been a foul. That's still not an excuse for taking 29 shots and not passing for any assists. The absolute worst thing though was that 3 point shot, but that was most like PJ's call.

mad trolls in here... this is just ONE GAME...

as a laker fan, i didn't expect us to sweep them anyways.... but if we go DOWN 0-2, then that'll be a problem.

as a laker fan, i didn't expect us to sweep them anyways.... but if we go DOWN 0-2, then that'll be a problem.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

roll.gif
Sure am.
pimp.gif
What's with the sig though? You know dallas isnt winning the chip. Especially if it is vs the heat.
laugh.gif
OH HELL NO.

If we face the Heat again, no chance in hell we lose that series.

I'm dead serious too. They can talk all their crap about their Big 3 and what not. We own Miami.

They have had a curse on them since 06 Finals.

They have lost EVERY single game to Dallas since the Finals.

None of them games were just Dallas getting by and scraping by. We've killed them. Every game.

You want to doubt us against LA, fine. You want to doubt us in the WCF if we make it, fine. You want to doubt us against anyone BUT the Heat, fine.

I'm going to turn int a combination of CP, DBD, ZoDogg, NobleKane, and every other annoying fan on this board if we face the Heat in the Finals again.  (
laugh.gif
just playing CP and NK).

I have no problem facing Miami in the Finals. Of the four Eastern teams, they're the team I would want to play most other than ATL.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

roll.gif
Sure am.
pimp.gif
What's with the sig though? You know dallas isnt winning the chip. Especially if it is vs the heat.
laugh.gif
OH HELL NO.

If we face the Heat again, no chance in hell we lose that series.

I'm dead serious too. They can talk all their crap about their Big 3 and what not. We own Miami.

They have had a curse on them since 06 Finals.

They have lost EVERY single game to Dallas since the Finals.

None of them games were just Dallas getting by and scraping by. We've killed them. Every game.

You want to doubt us against LA, fine. You want to doubt us in the WCF if we make it, fine. You want to doubt us against anyone BUT the Heat, fine.

I'm going to turn int a combination of CP, DBD, ZoDogg, NobleKane, and every other annoying fan on this board if we face the Heat in the Finals again.  (
laugh.gif
just playing CP and NK).

I have no problem facing Miami in the Finals. Of the four Eastern teams, they're the team I would want to play most other than ATL.

lol dont worry about it and quit trying to explain yourself all the time... we just all recognize that YOU ARE A TROLL
laugh.gif
everything you say is irrelevant

lol dont worry about it and quit trying to explain yourself all the time... we just all recognize that YOU ARE A TROLL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

There's no way the Lakers are going to go 0-2 at home. They truly are the best team in the league. This is more of a case of the Lakers losing than the Mavs winning.

There's no way the Lakers are going to go 0-2 at home. They truly are the best team in the league. This is more of a case of the Lakers losing than the Mavs winning.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

laugh.gif

You're in that boat too... can't wait for your next anti- LeBron post.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

laugh.gif

You're in that boat too... can't wait for your next anti- LeBron post.

Dallas wins game 2. LA wins game 3. Dallas wins game 4. LA wins game 5. Dallas wins game 6.

Maybe they could have called a foul on Kidd. Yeah, Dirk did sell his foul the previous play.

But, it's a lot easier to sell getting hit on the head as a foul, then getting pushed.

And even then, it all goes back to Phil screwing up the substitution situation.

And even then, then, you put that on Gasol for even going for a steal 30 feet away from the basket.

And even then, then, then, you can't stop mid-play, yelling a groan expecting to get a call seeing Kobe fall down. Nah, at least hold onto the ball. Gasol didn't. Stolen.

Exits thread before it gets more heated.
laugh.gif

See ya'll dudes for Game 2.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Dallas wins game 2. LA wins game 3. Dallas wins game 4. LA wins game 5. Dallas wins game 6.

Maybe they could have called a foul on Kidd. Yeah, Dirk did sell his foul the previous play.

But, it's a lot easier to sell getting hit on the head as a foul, then getting pushed.

And even then, it all goes back to Phil screwing up the substitution situation.

And even then, then, you put that on Gasol for even going for a steal 30 feet away from the basket.

And even then, then, then, you can't stop mid-play, yelling a groan expecting to get a call seeing Kobe fall down. Nah, at least hold onto the ball. Gasol didn't. Stolen.

Exits thread before it gets more heated.
laugh.gif

See ya'll dudes for Game 2.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom