[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Solid win. Just glad that Brewer got to play because they will need him off the bench. The starting lineup will come back to hurt them soon though, it almost did tonight in the 2nd half. There needs to be one other player besides Dirk who can do more than be a spot-up shooter. Stevenson can help out by making his shots but I'm not holding my hopes up for it. I just wish Carlisle would have played Brewer more during the season as part of the rotation. It would have been more realistic to get him integrated into the rotation so he could be a better contributor in the playoffs. It's tough to get 2 weeks worth of DNPs and then come in and guard Kobe

Solid win. Just glad that Brewer got to play because they will need him off the bench. The starting lineup will come back to hurt them soon though, it almost did tonight in the 2nd half. There needs to be one other player besides Dirk who can do more than be a spot-up shooter. Stevenson can help out by making his shots but I'm not holding my hopes up for it. I just wish Carlisle would have played Brewer more during the season as part of the rotation. It would have been more realistic to get him integrated into the rotation so he could be a better contributor in the playoffs. It's tough to get 2 weeks worth of DNPs and then come in and guard Kobe

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

If Jackson makes one adjustment in game two, it'll be playing Odom a hell of a lot more, and I think he will. He's stubborn, but not stupid. I still don't think he starts him though. 

I think Odem does need more minutes, but what I would like to see is getting Bynum more involved earlier. When that dude gets fired up your gonna have a monster on your hands.

this game is bringing back the bad memories of the Lakers losing that 22 point lead vs. the Celtics in the finals on their homecourt and eventually losing the series. hope the Lakers can come back from this hit and go on to win in six.

this game is bringing back the bad memories of the Lakers losing that 22 point lead vs. the Celtics in the finals on their homecourt and eventually losing the series. hope the Lakers can come back from this hit and go on to win in six.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

WHAT HAPPPPENNNNLAKERS FANS!?...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Can't protect yall home court...
2ymyfls.gif
wade is gonna be sitting in the same seat, with the same reaction, while watching the same teams come this june. SWAG

WHAT HAPPPPENNNNLAKERS FANS!?...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Can't protect yall home court...
2ymyfls.gif
wade is gonna be sitting in the same seat, with the same reaction, while watching the same teams come this june. SWAG

Nice win MAVS
pimp.gif
! Hope you can win again(which I highly doubt but we'll see...
ohwell.gif
). Good luck....
smile.gif

Nice win MAVS
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
). Good luck....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Nice win MAVS
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
).
This is what I was talking about the other night when I said it was dumb to check out NT's S&T. Hope you can win again? 78% of teams that win the first game in these second series go on to win the series whole. It's highly unlikely that the Lakers win every game going forward.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Nice win MAVS
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
).
This is what I was talking about the other night when I said it was dumb to check out NT's S&T. Hope you can win again? 78% of teams that win the first game in these second series go on to win the series whole. It's highly unlikely that the Lakers win every game going forward.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

mad trolls in here... this is just ONE GAME...

as a laker fan, i didn't expect us to sweep them anyways.... but if we go DOWN 0-2, then that'll be a problem.

Big Problem.
Son you haven't been on Sports & Training for a long time have you? If you notice all you Lebron nuthuggers  talk insane trash and it always backfires, you guys have a "Big Problem" with Celtics it's obvious you have been trolling with your D E S T I N Y %@*# but cmon man sit down wait till its the finals if Miami wins i will make a essay congratulating and your hard ship of being a Miami fan for 1 year without a championship.

as a laker fan, i didn't expect us to sweep them anyways.... but if we go DOWN 0-2, then that'll be a problem.

Big Problem.
Son you haven't been on Sports & Training for a long time have you? If you notice all you Lebron nuthuggers  talk insane trash and it always backfires, you guys have a "Big Problem" with Celtics it's obvious you have been trolling with your D E S T I N Y %@*# but cmon man sit down wait till its the finals if Miami wins i will make a essay congratulating and your hard ship of being a Miami fan for 1 year without a championship.

HOW ABOUT NOT PLAYING GASOL THE LAST 5 MINUTES IF THE GAME IS CLOSE?

I don't know if non laker fans follow the lakers but gasol has played like this ALL YEAR except for the month of november. This has to be at least the 10th game he gives away in crunch time.
Not to mention all the times he posts up 30 feet from the basket and either gets it stolen or passes it out with 1 sec on the shot clock.

HOW ABOUT NOT PLAYING GASOL THE LAST 5 MINUTES IF THE GAME IS CLOSE?

I don't know if non laker fans follow the lakers but gasol has played like this ALL YEAR except for the month of november. This has to be at least the 10th game he gives away in crunch time.
Not to mention all the times he posts up 30 feet from the basket and either gets it stolen or passes it out with 1 sec on the shot clock.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Big Problem.
I'mma be trollin' ALLLL the way to the finals 
pimp.gif

Put it like this...

I'm like a monster in a closet...everytime the lakers lose or do something stupid, I slowly come out and attack. 
laugh.gif

If the Lakers do swell, I go back into the closet...like i've never appeared.

suttin like a BOOGEYMAN.

I'm an itch that you can't get rid of 
laugh.gif

I've waited LONG enough and this playoffs have had me HYPE i've lurked LONG enough and everything is going MY WAY 
pimp.gif

All I want to do here is put you on notice

That I notice you watching Miami

And put you on notice that we winning the chip

Thats all 
laugh.gif

and when they win... i'll be from NY to MIA doing this

mwxjer.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Playoff games are "given away" all the time. You can say Boston gave away game 7 last year. What it comes down to is the other team wanting it more. Tonight, Dallas wanted it more.

Also, will we ever see Artest on Dirk?
nerd.gif

Didn't work to well with Pau/Odom.
hey anything is possible. they tried odom and pau and dirk was just makin shots like crazy. he did slow down at the end but that might have been because of fatigue.

it wouldnt hurt to see artest on dirk. also artest missing 3 open looks from 3 were big misses

blake is a ******. you play 17 minutes and take one shot...

but yeah phil jackson what the %*%* you doing with your rotations?

you let the mavs shoot 45% from 3 point you gonna lose everytime...

its gonna be hard for the lakers to  take one in dallas. this isnt the hornets team. you leave open their shooters they will make their shots...

Playoff games are "given away" all the time. You can say Boston gave away game 7 last year. What it comes down to is the other team wanting it more. Tonight, Dallas wanted it more.

nerd.gif

hey anything is possible. they tried odom and pau and dirk was just makin shots like crazy. he did slow down at the end but that might have been because of fatigue.

it wouldnt hurt to see artest on dirk. also artest missing 3 open looks from 3 were big misses

its gonna be hard for the lakers to  take one in dallas. this isnt the hornets team. you leave open their shooters they will make their shots...

Big Problem.
pimp.gif

Put it like this...

I'm like a monster in a closet...everytime the lakers lose or do something stupid, I slowly come out and attack. 
laugh.gif

suttin like a BOOGEYMAN.

laugh.gif

I've waited LONG enough and this playoffs have had me HYPE i've lurked LONG enough and everything is going MY WAY 
pimp.gif

Thats all 
laugh.gif

mwxjer.gif

Big Problem.
pimp.gif

Put it like this...

laugh.gif

suttin like a BOOGEYMAN.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Thats all 
laugh.gif

mwxjer.gif
reported

Big Problem.
pimp.gif

Put it like this...

laugh.gif

suttin like a BOOGEYMAN.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Thats all 
laugh.gif

mwxjer.gif
reported

Originally Posted by NobleKane

nerd.gif

Eh, Phil Jackson is  Super Saiyan 4.  He'll figure it out by game 2.  He just never went against the mavs in the post season, so he simply has to figure it out how to get Dirk properly guarded.

Back
Top Bottom