[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

refs did nothing wrong last night. they were pretty fair for both sides. lakers just simply gave the win to dallas.

You can say the technical on Dirk should have swung the other way. Artest pushed Dirk all the way to the middle of the paint, and Dirk retaliated. Should have been a foul on Artest to begin with. It wasn't called.

Dirk probably should have inbounded the ball, but once again, Pau was hounding him.

Kidd was on Kobe tight, yes, but Kobe tripped over his own feet. Same way he fumbled the ball earlier in the regular season. No call.

You can say the technical on Dirk should have swung the other way. Artest pushed Dirk all the way to the middle of the paint, and Dirk retaliated. Should have been a foul on Artest to begin with. It wasn't called.

Dirk probably should have inbounded the ball, but once again, Pau was hounding him.

Kidd was on Kobe tight, yes, but Kobe tripped over his own feet. Same way he fumbled the ball earlier in the regular season. No call.

I'm still shocked we won. Not because I don't think we can beat them but because the Lakers flat out gave the win away.

Like Kobe and Pau turned the rock over 3 times in the last minute.

I'm still shocked we won. Not because I don't think we can beat them but because the Lakers flat out gave the win away.

Like Kobe and Pau turned the rock over 3 times in the last minute.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Hansumm making his usual after game appeareance in a Laker loss.

Showed up in threads for 2 losses last series, 25 losses during the regular season, but was ghost for all the wins.
laugh.gif

He's prolly the same person as Onion and all those Lebron stans in here, he even admitted he could just make other user names if he needed too.
laugh.gif
alien.gif
I think he got different screen names and he only use the Hansum SN to troll because you never see dude post in any other thread except in game day thread when the Lakers lost.  Lol 

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Hansumm making his usual after game appeareance in a Laker loss.

Showed up in threads for 2 losses last series, 25 losses during the regular season, but was ghost for all the wins.
laugh.gif

He's prolly the same person as Onion and all those Lebron stans in here, he even admitted he could just make other user names if he needed too.
laugh.gif
alien.gif
I think he got different screen names and he only use the Hansum SN to troll because you never see dude post in any other thread except in game day thread when the Lakers lost.  Lol 

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Bryant Shooting 28 Percent In Postseason Clutch Situations[/h3]
May 03, 2011 1:11 PM EDT

Bryant_Kobe_lal_091115.jpg

Kobe Bryant has missed his last five game-tying or go-ahead postseason field goal attempts in the final 24 seconds of the fourth quarter or overtime.

For his postseason career, Bryant is 7-for-25 (28.0 percent) on potential go-ahead or game-tying field goal attempts in the final 24 seconds of the fourth quarter or overtime.

The league average on these shots over Bryant’s career (since the 1997 playoffs) is about 28.1 percent.

Via Alok Pattani/ESPN.com

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...In_Postseason_Clutch_Situations#ixzz1LKA4UtWg

[h3][/h3]

Kobe Bryant has missed his last five game-tying or go-ahead postseason field goal attempts in the final 24 seconds of the fourth quarter or overtime.

For his postseason career, Bryant is 7-for-25 (28.0 percent) on potential go-ahead or game-tying field goal attempts in the final 24 seconds of the fourth quarter or overtime.

The league average on these shots over Bryant’s career (since the 1997 playoffs) is about 28.1 percent.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...In_Postseason_Clutch_Situations#ixzz1LKA4UtWg

yeah laker fans need to stop catching feelings...it is fun to rub it in people's face when the team you root for wins...it is part of being a fan

also the lakers and kobe do not need any defending...dudes gave a game away and played bad most of the game

if they lose they deserve it

yeah laker fans need to stop catching feelings...it is fun to rub it in people's face when the team you root for wins...it is part of being a fan

also the lakers and kobe do not need any defending...dudes gave a game away and played bad most of the game

if they lose they deserve it

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

[h3][/h3]

Kobe
Bryant has missed his last five game-tying or go-ahead postseason field
goal attempts in the final 24 seconds of the fourth quarter or
overtime.

For his postseason career, Bryant is 7-for-25 (28.0
percent) on potential go-ahead or game-tying field goal attempts in the
final 24 seconds of the fourth quarter or overtime.

The myth-making of sports
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

[h3][/h3]

Kobe
Bryant has missed his last five game-tying or go-ahead postseason field
goal attempts in the final 24 seconds of the fourth quarter or
overtime.

For his postseason career, Bryant is 7-for-25 (28.0
percent) on potential go-ahead or game-tying field goal attempts in the
final 24 seconds of the fourth quarter or overtime.

The myth-making of sports
laugh.gif

Mavs have no chance, that was your best game and we just coughed it up again cause of just shooting too many jumpshots. It's hilarious how many haters come in, some of you guys are funny, most of you are not. It'll be fine, being down 1-0 isnt a death sentence, especially to a weak-$!% team like the Mavs. Back-ended sweep on the way.

Mavs have no chance, that was your best game and we just coughed it up again cause of just shooting too many jumpshots. It's hilarious how many haters come in, some of you guys are funny, most of you are not. It'll be fine, being down 1-0 isnt a death sentence, especially to a weak-$!% team like the Mavs. Back-ended sweep on the way.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

It's things like this that makes me hate your fanbase, Lakers fans.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same here...

Im on my iPad so I can't post smilies but lol.

Back
Top Bottom