[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

It's not even about being close. The dude jumped into like he thought he would come out the other side. lol. I might be being a little hard on Gasol. 15 points, 50% shooting, 11 rebounds and 7 dishes is solid..... BUT.... not really for the #2 all star player on the team. I would have liked to see him put up about 6 more shots. 10 shots is a little short for the #2 guy on the team who's shooting 50% and has a solid advantage over his defender. I'm not saying he should take 29 shots, but 16 sounds good.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Son you haven't been on Sports & Training for a long time have you? If you notice all you Lebron nuthuggers  talk insane trash and it always backfires, you guys have a "Big Problem" with Celtics it's obvious you have been trolling with your D E S T I N Y %@*# but cmon man sit down wait till its the finals if Miami wins i will make a essay congratulating and your hard ship of being a Miami fan for 1 year without a championship.
I'mma be trollin' ALLLL the way to the finals 
pimp.gif

Put it like this...

I'm like a monster in a closet...everytime the lakers lose or do something stupid, I slowly come out and attack. 
laugh.gif

If the Lakers do swell, I go back into the closet...like i've never appeared.

suttin like a BOOGEYMAN.

I'm an itch that you can't get rid of 
laugh.gif

I've waited LONG enough and this playoffs have had me HYPE i've lurked LONG enough and everything is going MY WAY 
pimp.gif

All I want to do here is put you on notice

That I notice you watching Miami

And put you on notice that we winning the chip

Thats all 
laugh.gif

and when they win... i'll be from NY to MIA doing this

mwxjer.gif
reported
Really dude? this is Sports bra, not a general topic, he didn't do anything wrong, let him be

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Son you haven't been on Sports & Training for a long time have you? If you notice all you Lebron nuthuggers  talk insane trash and it always backfires, you guys have a "Big Problem" with Celtics it's obvious you have been trolling with your D E S T I N Y %@*# but cmon man sit down wait till its the finals if Miami wins i will make a essay congratulating and your hard ship of being a Miami fan for 1 year without a championship.
I'mma be trollin' ALLLL the way to the finals 
pimp.gif

Put it like this...

I'm like a monster in a closet...everytime the lakers lose or do something stupid, I slowly come out and attack. 
laugh.gif

If the Lakers do swell, I go back into the closet...like i've never appeared.

suttin like a BOOGEYMAN.

I'm an itch that you can't get rid of 
laugh.gif

I've waited LONG enough and this playoffs have had me HYPE i've lurked LONG enough and everything is going MY WAY 
pimp.gif

All I want to do here is put you on notice

That I notice you watching Miami

And put you on notice that we winning the chip

Thats all 
laugh.gif

and when they win... i'll be from NY to MIA doing this

mwxjer.gif
reported
Really dude? this is Sports bra, not a general topic, he didn't do anything wrong, let him be

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

[font=arial, sans-serif][table][tr][td]PLAYER[/td][td]POS[/td][td]MIN[/td][td]FGM-A[/td][td]3PM-A[/td][td]FTM-A[/td][td]
[/td][td]OFF[/td][td]DEF[/td][td]TOT[/td][td]AST[/td][td]PF[/td][td]ST[/td][td]TO[/td][td]BS[/td][td]BA[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]R. Artest[/td][td]F[/td][td]31:14[/td][td]1-8[/td][td]0-3[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]+1[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]P. Gasol[/td][td]F-C[/td][td]36:01[/td][td]5-10[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]5-6[/td][td]+9[/td][td]5[/td][td]6[/td][td]11[/td][td]7[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]A. Bynum[/td][td]C[/td][td]28:58[/td][td]3-8[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2-2[/td][td]-16[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]K. Bryant[/td][td]G[/td][td]35:08[/td][td]14-29[/td][td]4-9[/td][td]4-5[/td][td]+6[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][/table][/font]
LMAO..................
He didn't need any assists. He just needed to hit that open 3.

[font=arial, sans-serif][table][tr][td]PLAYER[/td][td]POS[/td][td]MIN[/td][td]FGM-A[/td][td]3PM-A[/td][td]FTM-A[/td][td]
[/td][td]OFF[/td][td]DEF[/td][td]TOT[/td][td]AST[/td][td]PF[/td][td]ST[/td][td]TO[/td][td]BS[/td][td]BA[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]R. Artest[/td][td]F[/td][td]31:14[/td][td]1-8[/td][td]0-3[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]+1[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]P. Gasol[/td][td]F-C[/td][td]36:01[/td][td]5-10[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]5-6[/td][td]+9[/td][td]5[/td][td]6[/td][td]11[/td][td]7[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]A. Bynum[/td][td]C[/td][td]28:58[/td][td]3-8[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2-2[/td][td]-16[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]K. Bryant[/td][td]G[/td][td]35:08[/td][td]14-29[/td][td]4-9[/td][td]4-5[/td][td]+6[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][/table][/font]
LMAO..................
He didn't need any assists. He just needed to hit that open 3.

WOW
eek.gif

it´s just game 1!
You need 4 to go to the Western Conference Finals!
We lost game 1 last series too. Time to get the job done fellas!

ps.
my theory is that they're losing these game 1's on purpose to prepare themselves for when they don't have HCA in the finals.
i mean, there has to be a reason. right? right??!
laugh.gif

WOW
eek.gif

it´s just game 1!

ps.
my theory is that they're losing these game 1's on purpose to prepare themselves for when they don't have HCA in the finals.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

WOW
eek.gif

it´s just game 1!

ps.
laugh.gif

they'll be just fine,   if dallas wins on wednesday,    or they win both in dallas and go up 3-1,   or the lakers head to dallas down 3-2 i'll be worried  but given the lakers track record i'll give them the benifit of the doubt.

Originally Posted by jcbacall

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

He clearly didn't need any assists because we were going to win if it wasn't for those last second mistakes.

You say that only because we lost.
laugh.gif

Stop trying to act like you like Kobe when you were in the Kobe VI thread spewing all that Lebron is da best mayne BS
laugh.gif

LeBron IS the best player in the league. My ability to acknowledge reality doesn't exclude me from being a Kobe fan.

LeBron isn't even the best player on his team. So don't bring your non-championship talk over here.
wade himself will tell you that bron is better than himself..
now you can shut up. thanks

WOW
eek.gif

it´s just game 1!

ps.
laugh.gif

they'll be just fine,   if dallas wins on wednesday,    or they win both in dallas and go up 3-1,   or the lakers head to dallas down 3-2 i'll be worried  but given the lakers track record i'll give them the benifit of the doubt.

He clearly didn't need any assists because we were going to win if it wasn't for those last second mistakes.

laugh.gif

Stop trying to act like you like Kobe when you were in the Kobe VI thread spewing all that Lebron is da best mayne BS
laugh.gif

LeBron IS the best player in the league. My ability to acknowledge reality doesn't exclude me from being a Kobe fan.

LeBron isn't even the best player on his team. So don't bring your non-championship talk over here.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

WOW
eek.gif

it´s just game 1!

ps.
laugh.gif

BINGO!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

WOW
eek.gif

it´s just game 1!

ps.
laugh.gif

BINGO!
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They only capitalize on saying that Wade is the best on the Heat after about 30% of the games where Wade has a better game than LeBron, like it was the case in game 1 against the Celtics. After the other 70% of the games where LeBron plays better, they are all quiet.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They only capitalize on saying that Wade is the best on the Heat after about 30% of the games where Wade has a better game than LeBron, like it was the case in game 1 against the Celtics. After the other 70% of the games where LeBron plays better, they are all quiet.

laugh.gif
 at Laker/Kobe fans getting mad about "trolls."  Y'all are the funniest fans EVER i swear.  Everything you guys get mad at, YOU guys do!!!!  So the hell y'all getting mad about??  Have you not seen the Miami thread all year?  What, you thought it was just "Cavs and Knicks" fans in there? Please.  That's why everyone can't stand the majority of Laker/Kobe fans.

Anyway, i wouldn't trip if I were a Laker fan.  I still believe Lakers will win this series, just like I believe Chicago will still win their's.  Y'all will be fine.  Calm down.

laugh.gif
 at Laker/Kobe fans getting mad about "trolls."  Y'all are the funniest fans EVER i swear.  Everything you guys get mad at, YOU guys do!!!!  So the hell y'all getting mad about??  Have you not seen the Miami thread all year?  What, you thought it was just "Cavs and Knicks" fans in there? Please.  That's why everyone can't stand the majority of Laker/Kobe fans.

Anyway, i wouldn't trip if I were a Laker fan.  I still believe Lakers will win this series, just like I believe Chicago will still win their's.  Y'all will be fine.  Calm down.

Back
Top Bottom