Las Vegas for new years?

My friends and I are planning to go to vegas for new years and I have a couple of questions, Whats the latest I should wait to book a room, and what clubs or events I should hit up on new years eve? 

i went last year. Good luck with trying to get into the clubs, the entrance fee itself runs up to 150-300 just for cover.
from what i remember 50 was at pure, robin thicke was at the bank, Tiesto was at Haze,diddy and JD were at prive, all on one night.

-best bet is to stay on the strip buy those 12 dollar big jugs of beer and get wasted with all the people who also thought of getting into the clubs 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't bother doing Vegas for New Years. All that celebrity stuff can be found in Vegas on any given weekend.

vegas during new years is a huge cluster $@$#. go somewhere else. went once, would never go back.

edit. oops
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

vegas during new years is a huge cluster %%#*. go somewhere else. went once, would never go back.
this......takes a 1 1/2 hours to to walk a few blocks. i thought All-star weekend was bad, NEW YEARS IS A NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went for new years 07. It was crazy. Rooms are not too expensive. Worry about the flight then book the hotel.

New Years in Vegas is CRAZY! It's too packed and everything is extra expensive...

i just booked my room. 5 nights at the monte carlo for 700. Im thinking it shouldnt be to bad getting in the clubs the other nights. NYE just going to wonder the strip probably.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

vegas during new years is a huge cluster $@$#. go somewhere else. went once, would never go back.
but if youre still gonna go, MAKE SURE YOU STAY ON THE STRIP
i went last minute and we got a hotel about a 5-10 min drive from the strip and it took us FOREVER to find a cab. we stood in the mgm grad cab line for 2+ hours at about 3-4am

You could go one of two ways for New Years in Vegas. 
 OPTION ONE......... 

2008newyear1.jpg

OPTION TWO......... 

istockphoto_5130526-hands-giving-stacks-of-money.jpg

I've been to Vegas for New Years twice. The first time I was 21, and thought I was really doin it.....but when I heard how much it was to get into clubs, I did the whole strip thing (option one). It was fun for a while, but it was outta control. A sea of humanity, tons of fights, no room to move, etc. Wouldnt ever want to do something like this again. 

The second time I went for New Years I actually went to the clubs and spent a @$*% load of money. My bank account was hurtin for months afterwards. It definitely was a great time, but I wouldnt say the club was that much better than a typical, ordinary crackin weekend in Vegas. 

Now that I have been there twice, and experienced both ways to party, I can honestly tell you I will never go to Vegas again for New Years. Theres really no need. Unless you are incredibly ballin, or dont mind the extremely crowded, dirty streets, I wouldnt recommend it for NYE.

Originally Posted by CJ003

i just booked my room. 5 nights at the monte carlo for 700. Im thinking it shouldnt be to bad getting in the clubs the other nights. NYE just going to wonder the strip probably.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^im getting there weds nights staying till monday AM...you think getting into the clubs will be worse than usual non-NYE?

Back
Top Bottom