Latinos that DONT KNOW SPANISH (so annoying)

im Puerto Rican, i dont speak Spanish & yes ive been gettin criticized all my life
frown.gif

my mother speaks spanish 75% of the time... i just was never able to talk it... i understand it... (when it isnt spoken to fast lol)... but like i alwayssay... this is america!! lmao

yeah to me its pathetic
i can read write and speak spanish fluently
i really hate when hispanics make fun of hispanic music that I like ... just cuz you dont understand doesnt give you a reason to talk crap

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

loosing your culture is weak.
denying your culture is weak.
i dont feel bad, it annoys me and i think they should just off themselves.

new york is my culture.

smh
NY is your culture but do you have any Mix in your family?

This whole topic is based on your background (fam)
Typically speaking about the Spanish language; many heads look down upon people that straight up come from spanish backgrounds(learn spanish first, thereparents are hispanic,come from spanish cultural backgrounds, etc) yet hide the fact they dont ##@! about it

ol cara de nopales !$! N
smh.gif

I helped out hispanic kids in my high school spanish class with their work. And i'm white! They were all native speakers. It's pretty ironic.

you've been redeemed^

shes SUPER SEXY...

but i'll tell you what... if she didnt speak
spanish i wouldnt wife...

DEFINATELY SMASH... ay papi.
you seriously wouldn't wife someone if they didn't speak a certain language,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

yeah to me its pathetic
i really hate when hispanics make fun of hispanic music that I like ... just cuz you dont understand doesnt give you a reason to talk crap
BFE
me irrita la gente que se le ve el nopal en la frente y todavia se enojan cuando alguien les pregunta si ablan espanol
smh.gif

Originally Posted by picknroll24

yeah to me its pathetic

BFE
me irrita la gente que se le ve el nopal en la frente y todavia se enojan cuando alguien les pregunta si ablan espanol
smh.gif

Its
pimp.gif
when.. you see a nice looking hispanic girl and you are the only one who can communicate with her... Remember Gabe?
laugh.gif

loosing your culture is weak.
denying your culture is weak.
i dont feel bad, it annoys me and i think they should just off themselves.
co sign, know who you are where you come from

My Father's father is peurto rican, my father doesnt speak any spanish, i dont speak any spanish.
We didnt live in a spanish speaking environment. nothing wrong with it in that case.
I can see if we lived in southern texas, or cali or something....

Originally Posted by sn00pee

My Father's father is peurto rican, my father doesnt speak any spanish, i dont speak any spanish.
We didnt live in a spanish speaking environment. nothing wrong with it in that case.
Thats understandable tho but when you got heads looking like this
julian-w-indios.JPG

not speaking a lick of spanish then

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by picknroll24

yeah to me its pathetic

BFE
smh.gif

Its
pimp.gif
when.. you see a nice looking hispanic girl and you are the only one who can communicate with her... Remember Gabe?
laugh.gif
yessir... shoot I need to learn how to speak Portuguese so I can talk to Brazilians
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Thats understandable tho but when you got heads looking like this

not speaking a lick of spanish then

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Word to that fool chicles down the street.
laugh.gif

All of a sudden he's americanized cuando era un pinche nopalero jaaja

You dudes are something else with all this "off yourself" and "preserve your culture" talk.
laugh.gif

Mexico is my parents' culture, not mine. I grew up in the states, and less than 0.1% of my daily interactions over the past 20 years have required me tospeak Spanish.

But nah, I gotta off myself.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom