LC on Air Jordan V Raging Bull

Guys here are some pics. They're not that good but wanted to check with you guys. I dont trust it 100%

Where are these from? There's no msrp tag. They look legit just really worn. Only thing that bothers me is the tongue but I think I've seen many legit 3m tongues like that.

Seller in my country, the netherlands. Very trusted seller i have his phone number adress and we have an agreement through whatsapp. Friend of mine said they are legit but indeed really worn. I plan to fix them up a little maybe repaint the suede. We have an agreement of 125 euros (170 dollars) not a bad price i think. He said he bought them at flightclub new york like somwhere 3 years ago.

any feedback on that?

Seller in my country, the netherlands. Very trusted seller i have his phone number adress and we have an agreement through whatsapp. Friend of mine said they are legit but indeed really worn. I plan to fix them up a little maybe repaint the suede. We have an agreement of 125 euros (170 dollars) not a bad price i think. He said he bought them at flightclub new york like somwhere 3 years ago.

any feedback on that?
legit, just need a re-dye on the suede. the price isn't bad but it needs some restoring, but the shoes are authentic.

Nice good to hear from you guys! Thank you very much.... Yeah i think for 170 dollars and a little bit TLC its a nice cop. My avatar is my first custom i've been working on. restoring these toro's will be a nice project. Do you think the value will increase? Going to keep them but just want to know lol

Again thanks so much!

Good restoration bro ^ i'm trying to redye burgundy 5's for a friend but i'm trying to figure out how to do it without the stitching getting dyed as well xD

Shoes are legit. And I must say, the restoration was amazing. Any advice, tips or a reference since I'll be doing a restoration in the future on my pair? 

Good restoration bro ^ i'm trying to redye burgundy 5's for a friend but i'm trying to figure out how to do it without the stitching getting dyed as well xD
Suede soakes up the dye. I think if you are just really really carefull with your brush you wont get the stitching dyed. A tip for that is just to use a very very small brush around the stitches. 

I think that's your only option........ Good luck!!

This was my first... I think you'll find the youtube channel ''Sneakerheadinthebay'' helpfull! Got all my info from him.
I forgot to check him out. I just watched his video. I'll need to buy a kit now. Repped. 

Back
Top Bottom