LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Seriously...the only people that like LeBum now are TT and JR....only because he got them overpaid

JR screwed himself out of millions. TT only got that $ because he's the only one still willing to refer to lebron as "King"
Straight up

As a basketball fan, TT annoys me. Guy is annoying like Reggie Evans without the balls grabbing :lol:

Last edited:
LeBum is such a clown man
Just deactivate your account if u don't wanna hear the noise yah female cat

He's such a diva and attention seeker. Then gets mad when he gets the attention. He looks old as hell but acts like a kid. He's so damn lame and unlikable. Him staying away from social media near playoff time and it being talked about each year is tired now. Didn't help him last year.

LeBum is such a clown man
Just deactivate your account if u don't wanna hear the noise yah female cat

He's such a diva and attention seeker. Then gets mad when he gets the attention. He looks old as hell but acts like a kid. He's so damn lame and unlikable. Him staying away from social media near playoff time and it being talked about each year is tired now. Didn't help him last year.
I kinda get why he acts likes such a pansy though, no father figure in his life. I blame LeBum's bum dad for letting this happen.

Isn't da real lambo his father figure now? He needs to teach his son how to be a man and not a little bish.

Isn't da real lambo his father figure now? He needs to teach his son how to be a man and not a little bish.
lel he only good for wasting LeBum's money and giving LeBum's mom the D. The gold digger ain't gonna teach him life lessons.

Flops like that is what pisses me off about the NBA. Lebron is always seeking attention too, like bro, you're very good. Just continue playing good, why all the extra ****, people are already gunna give you attention because you are amongst the best in the NBA.

When you have a compilation of flops on youtube, I guess you could be great at flopping

[h1]LeBron James: I'll take pay cut to play with Carmelo, D-Wade and Chris Paul[/h1]
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-y...elo--d-wade-and-chris-paul-213430152-nba.html

“I really hope that, before our career is over, we can all play together,” James said. “At least one, maybe one or two seasons—me, Melo, D-Wade, CP—we can get a year in. I would actually take a pay cut to do that.”

“It would be pretty cool,” James said. “I’ve definitely had thoughts about it.”

I have no idea how anyone can be a fan of this guy. 

I'll take a pay cut to play with those guys but i would not take a pay cut to surround myself with great role players and the ***** that i have no help.

biggest fraud in the history of mankind, look at the example he's setting for the kids 
roll.gif

LeBron on the A&M comeback over UNI: "I would quit basketball. If I was on Northern Iowa, I would quit."

biggest fraud in the history of mankind, look at the example he's setting for the kids :rofl:

LeBron on the A&M comeback over UNI: "I would quit basketball. If I was on Northern Iowa, I would quit."
did he say that? What a ***** .., we know you would quit, just like you did in the cavs against the Celtics. How about say, that was a great comeback and maybe some motivating words to UNI kids. Bruh ....

biggest fraud in the history of mankind, look at the example he's setting for the kids 
roll.gif

did he say that? What a ***** .., we know you would quit, just like you did in the cavs against the Celtics. How about say, that was a great comeback and maybe some motivating words to UNI kids. Bruh ....
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...uld-quit-basketball-if-i-was-on-northern-iowa

cant even make this stuff up 
laugh.gif

dude expects melo, cp and wade to take paycuts to play with him but he's totally fine with tristian thompson getting the max 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom