LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

@flasportsbuzz

Since start of 2014 playoffs, LeBron is 36-7 against East in playoff games, 3-9 vs. West in postseason.
Is this immediately after the game tonight?

Is this 3-10 now?
I think so?
Just want to make sure my FB slander is accurate. 
happy.gif

I bet on the Cavs to win this series because I thought Steph was hurt.

Dude actually might be and it don't emm matter :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Dubs were getting buckets SO much easier against this team than against OKC. In the end the Cavs are just another trash eastern conference team.

Dubs were getting buckets SO much easier against this team than against OKC. In the end the Cavs are just another trash eastern conference team.
OKC defense is actually great
Adams, Ibaka, and even KD are good rim protectors
Roberson and Russ are also good defenders

Cavs don't have anyone other than Mozgov, and he doesn't get much minutes anymore. Cavs are done

Last edited:
Bron is a player, coach, and GM. Any personnel issues need to be directed at him period.

Steph won't be Steph until next season. Probably gonna get either the ankle or knee cleaned up in the off season. But man GS didn't score this easy at all against OKC. They had to work hard for every basket

Their 2 best players played like trash and they still won by double digits.... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Them dudes ain't missing them shots like that next game, this was the chance they had to steal one.

I ain't emm the defense, Lebron can't score one on one so their clogged toilet offense goes nowhere.
Iggy not stan Johnson out there. U got strong, lengthy dudes out there guarding him, ain't no plowing thru getting what he wants. Then when he throws the ball to Jamal Crawford it ain't moving no more after. He jr smith senior, either hot or cold no in between.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom