LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Stay classy Boston
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CoupeIt88:
1) It Starts with the New York Knicks. We sucked and traded draft picks for 3 years because we truly believed LeBron James was coming to NYC. We were some-what content with losing because we believed things would turn around in 2010.

2) I've been living in South Florida for the past 4-5 years going to school. Pre-LeBron. I've gone to games, I've kicked it with local "fans" and they by far are some of the worst fans in sports. They also know nothing about basketball. Once LeBron came the Johnny-come lately fans appeared rapidly along with the fair-weather fans. A Heat game is more like an event now, instead of passionate game to analyze and experience.

3a) The Decision. Oh man this is a doozy. I'm from Greenwich, CT, what many of us call "New York City's backyard" We are merely 25 miles away from NYC. During the Summers I'd be in CT. Rumors started swirling that LeBron James would be announcing "The Decision" at Allan Houstons in Greenwich, who just so happened to be my neighbor during the time. The rumor was so intense the security in the community was preparing the local residents for news trailers and a media frenzy. I thought it was destiny, I thought all that work the Knicks put in was in fact going to come true, merely a quarter miles away from my house.

3b) We find out a day or less before the decision that it would not be announced at Allan Houston's house, leading me to believe it was merely too difficult to get that media overhaul in such a tight space. We come to find out the "Decision" would be filmed at the "Greenwich Boys & Girls Club". A place I hold dear to my heart because thats where I started and learned to play basketball as a kid. I figured and many of us in the Tri-State area that LeBron making the announcement in Greenwich (so close to NYC) would absolutely indicate he would be signing with the Knicks. Why come into out backyard and disrespect us?

4) The day of The Decision. I show up hours early outside the Boys Club, bunch of fans already started gathering. Media was crazy. I got interviewed by a couple different newspapers and tv stations. I insinuated on TV that there was no way LeBron would come here to disrespect us; there'd be no way he'd go to Dwyane Wade's team and city, there'd be no way he'd go to Chicago and live under Jordans shadow, and it best comes to worst he'd just re-sign with the Cavs which I wouldn't even feel that bad about. Obviously that did not happen, the announcement was made and all my fellow Knick fans and even LeBron fans were in disbelief. I also got interviewed after the decision was made and I'm quoted "I'm pissed off, I can't believe this fool had the audacity to do this in my area...Have fun being the best Scottie Pippen of all time".

5) Time to go back to college in South Florida and all of a sudden the basketball buzz and the basketball cockyness within this deplorable sports area is through the roof before the season started. LeBron just started to become a total douchbag for making these fans in SoFlo feel and talk the way they do.

6) I liked LeBron since day one, I believed he had the confidence and the game to become better than Jordan. Obviously throughout the years that ruthlessness and cold-bloodedness has been and will be the most important thing LeBron James will lack. He's the greatest player on the planet but at the same time, he's the frailest and weakest player "best" player in the history of the NBA. He's a good person don't get me wrong, but being a good soldier doesn't mean you'll be a great leader. Hence, thats why I believe he went to Miami because deep down in his head he knows just how much he lacks in crucial situations. He cannot handle the pressure.

I hope this nominates me as President of this association.
I remember you during the time of The Decision.You were on here EARLY talking about you KNOW LeBron is going to the Knicks and Alan Houston is your neighbor and it's as good as done.

Bro, be real, you hate LeBron because you've still got egg on your face. G'on and be the prez of the club and all, but let's call a spade a spade.

So I hate Lebron because I have egg on my face? This is the type of response I get from a current administrator. Don't try to tell why I'm mad. I was wrong about Allan Houston's house, but I wasn't the only one. Check the NY Daily News or the twitter pages of some of those columnists. There are more than enough reasons why I hate this man and the Miami Heat organization, try reading the rest of the list.
Get over it.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

45-15-5
$#++ won't mean anything if they lose on Saturday.
you seriously think the heat will lose on saturday?
laugh.gif
Did you seriously think (before the series started) that BOS/MIA would reach a 7th game? Or that they'd outplay the Heat in 4 of the 6 games so far?

Point being is these playoffs have proved that nothing is guaranteed. ++@$ I thought the Spurs were a team of destiny before they faced OKC and you couldn't have told me otherwise after the first 2 games.
laugh.gif
Can't take anything for granted.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

$#++ won't mean anything if they lose on Saturday.
you seriously think the heat will lose on saturday?
laugh.gif
Did you seriously think (before the series started) that BOS/MIA would reach a 7th game? Or that they'd outplay the Heat in 4 of the 6 games so far?

Point being is these playoffs have proved that nothing is guaranteed. ++@$ I thought the Spurs were a team of destiny before they faced OKC and you couldn't have told me otherwise after the first 2 games.
laugh.gif
Can't take anything for granted.
right...and dude think saturday is the last game of the finals...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

The glorious day is upon us once again chaps...our bodies must be ready for the epicness that is to ensue tonight. We shall not be denied victory!!!

chappelletimehaters.jpg

laugh.gif

If your a Laker fan and you want Boston to win the series just come out and say your a Kobe Stan.

Boston, a team that's been a legit rival and thorn in the side of the Lakers for decades winning their 18th title is far worse then the Heat, a team who aside from an individual rivalry moreso hyped by Kobe and Lebron stans winning the title imo

Eh. I hate Boston, but at least I respect those guys, they beat us in 2008 and we got them back in glorious fashion in 2010. I don't respect any of those floppers and clowns down in South Beach. So continue to cry and I'll continue to hate.

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

The glorious day is upon us once again chaps...our bodies must be ready for the epicness that is to ensue tonight. We shall not be denied victory!!!

chappelletimehaters.jpg

laugh.gif

If your a Laker fan and you want Boston to win the series just come out and say your a Kobe Stan.

Boston, a team that's been a legit rival and thorn in the side of the Lakers for decades winning their 18th title is far worse then the Heat, a team who aside from an individual rivalry moreso hyped by Kobe and Lebron stans winning the title imo

NT screen name - "Mamba MVP"

PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng

XBL: Gator Boy 24

kobe.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

chappelletimehaters.jpg

laugh.gif

I hate "Laker fans" like this. The enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine. Go Heat.

brah im a kobe fan before a laker fan... so rooting for boston dont hurts much. plus this was a lockout year so if lebron does get it ring we wont count it. id rather see russle westbrook them get it

laugh.gif
@ "it don't count"

Y'all fools are ******ed. I'm convinced. If Kobe won this year it would count then tho Right?

Originally Posted by ColdTK

brah im a kobe fan before a laker fan... so rooting for boston dont hurts much. plus this was a lockout year so if lebron does get it ring we wont count it. id rather see russle westbrook them get it

laugh.gif
  unadulterated hate

Back
Top Bottom