LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Round up the boys, were havin a lebron hating fest tonight. I wonder who his fans blame for this one? Help, coach? Somebody else smashed his wife

montgomery-burns.jpg

I know dudes hate "ballhogs" and love the all around game but sometimes as the best player u gotta say **** that these dudes aint scoring, so i guess i have to. Dude is a walking mismatch but wants to pass in situations they need him to score. U can tell as a kid when he played "5.4.3.2.1" he probably always passed when it got to 3. Tunnel vision *****, killer instinct, buckets something damn.

I know dudes hate "ballhogs" and love the all around game but sometimes as the best player u gotta say **** that these dudes aint scoring, so i guess i have to. Dude is a walking mismatch but wants to pass in situations they need him to score. U can tell as a kid when he played "5.4.3.2.1" he probably always passed when it got to 3. Tunnel vision *****, killer instinct, buckets something damn.

Regardless if you are shooting the ball or passing the ball, if you have the ball all the time trying to make every play or whatever.....You are a "ballhog."

Nash was a "ballhog."

WE CAN DO THIS.

HEAT HATERS ASSEMBLE FOR THE NEXT 2 GAMES.

SUMMON THE POWER OF KARMA FROM THE 2006 D WHISTLE SCREWJOB

PRAY TO THE GODS KNOWN AS THE 2011 MAVS.

CALL DELONTE WEST AND LET HIM ROAM FREE.

WHEN OUR HEAT HATING POWERS COME TOGETHER LEBRON WILL STILL NEVER HAVE WON A TITLE IN A FULL 82 GAME SEASON AND WILL BE BASKETBALLS VERSION OF AROD

WE GOT THIS.

WE CAN DO THIS.

HEAT HATERS ASSEMBLE FOR THE NEXT 2 GAMES.

SUMMON THE POWER OF KARMA FROM THE 2006 D WHISTLE SCREWJOB

PRAY TO THE GODS KNOWN AS THE 2011 MAVS.

CALL DELONTE WEST AND LET HIM ROAM FREE.

WHEN OUR HEAT HATING POWERS COME TOGETHER LEBRON WILL STILL NEVER HAVE WON A TITLE IN A FULL 82 GAME SEASON AND WILL BE BASKETBALLS VERSION OF AROD

WE GOT THIS.

*repped*

Hater willchamberlain checking in still aboard. Win lose or death I will still hate these dudes and there ex cav fanbase.

We celebrate Tuesday night.

These Spurs aren't the 2010 Boston Celtics. Their taking care of business Tuesday night.

I wish Doo be Doo wasn't banned so that I could ask him if the heat would rather not make the playoffs at all then be down 3-2 on the biggest stage of all.

We celebrate Tuesday night as a group united through the power of the Internet

Aww man just 1 more

When the Spurs win I'm talking so much trash at the park all summer , it'll be glorious :tongue:

How am I just now finding this awesome thread!? Can't stand LeBron and the Heat! Finish them off Spurs!!!

Back
Top Bottom