LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Barkley demanded a trade from the 76ers and the Suns.
I forgot that the 76ers and the Suns were both the defending champion and the current 1 seed in their conference when Barkley did that.
laugh.gif

Yeah the team with the best record in the NBA history getting a top 3 player in the league while keeping their All Star core happens almost every season.
Has nothing to do with the discussion, but yes we did.

We were discussing LeBron's comments and YOU tried to draw parallels to Barkley.  Then when I stated that I believe the two situations arent even close to the same, YOU brought up the Warriors.

How are you gonna sit there and tell me not to be dense when you are the one who is moving the goalposts with every single post?

No...someone brought up how competitive Barkley was and it was pointed out by an Admin and others that Barkley did some things that could be interpreted as "not competitive" like complaining to get out of different situations.

YOU continued it saying that Barkley was never a defending champion in first place complaining... blah blah.

Well no duh...Barkley never won a championship therefore he could never be a defending champion in 1st place.

Last edited:
No...someone brought up how competitive Barkley was and it was pointed out by an Admin and others that Barkley did some things that could be interpreted as "not competitive" like complaining to get out of different situations.

YOU continued it saying that Barkley was never a defending champion in first place complaining... blah blah.

Well no duh...Barkley never won a championship therefore he could never be a defending champion in 1st place.
Which makes the idea that Barkley complaining about a .500 and a 35 win team and LeBron complaining about a defending champion/1st place team are the same thing  completely laughable.....which is basically all I was trying to say.

(which also has nothing to do with the Warriors, who you brought up for no reason).

Last edited:
Coming into the series, pacers had 40% odds of advancing to the next round over Cleveland :pimp:

Stevenson is going to be a blessing once he gets in brons ear :pimp:

Even in a sloppy win, lebron is having to answer questions like "what's wrong with your team? Why are you struggling? Are you lacking focus?" And this of course causes bron to get defensive and all up in his feelings :pimp:

In the history of the NBA, no 2 teams have met in the finals back-back--back. So if goldenstate/cavs rematch can't happen, the warriors are the team looking the best right now :pimp:

Lebron with all that rest ain't gettin nada

**** bron bron

Coming into the series, pacers had 40% odds of advancing to the next round over Cleveland :pimp:

Stevenson is going to be a blessing once he gets in brons ear :pimp:

Even in a sloppy win, lebron is having to answer questions like "what's wrong with your team? Why are you struggling? Are you lacking focus?" And this of course causes bron to get defensive and all up in his feelings :pimp:

In the history of the NBA, no 2 teams have met in the finals back-back--back. So if goldenstate/cavs rematch can't happen, the warriors are the team looking the best right now :pimp:

Lebron with all that rest ain't gettin nada

**** bron bron
:pimp:

So Lebron loses his FIRST playoff game, proceeds to get a fan tossed on his OWN home court, and then tells a reporter not to ask him another question for the rest of his career?

Last edited:
:smile:
Just checking in too say I'll see y'all in a couple weeks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom