LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

IMG_6862.JPG

He was looking zesty in that stupid dance he posted on social media anyway. Why are you dancing like that in a weightroom while looking at yourself and smiling?

Gentlemen. Rejoice! With this trade, the Celtics are gonna wash the cavs with a roster of Nuclear Kyrie, White black gordon heyward, marcus morris, and al horford. Lebron will leave the Cavs, be the traitorous villain again, with his tail between his legs to go to the Lakers. And will end his career without sniffing the 2nd round of the playoffs because the West is a wild different beast out there.

Gentlemen. Rejoice! With this trade, the Celtics are gonna wash the cavs with a roster of Nuclear Kyrie, White black gordon heyward, marcus morris, and al horford. Lebron will leave the Cavs, be the traitorous villain again, with his tail between his legs to go to the Lakers. And will end his career without sniffing the 2nd round of the playoffs because the West is a wild different beast out there.

nsr.gif

I mean yea but the Lakers are my squad. I don't think it's a good idea at all to bring that circus to LA

Kyrie saw the light and got tired of living under L3bron5 shadow

"I was wondering whether it was something I could have done better to make him not want to be traded," James said. "Is it the way that the season finished? Or was it me coming back in the first place? Was it the coaching changes or the GM change, or ... I don't know, I had so many different emotions go through my head."

So many emotions, poor LeBron. He has no idea why Kyrie left.

"I tried to do whatever I could do to help the kid out, be the best player he could be -- try to help him be a better leader, a better scorer, a better floor general, a better defender, a better passer, getting guys involved, a better leader vocally," James said. "I tried to give him everything and give him as much of the DNA as I could. Because, like I told you guys throughout the season, at some point, when he was ready to take over the keys, I was ready to give them to him.

"The only thing I'm upset about is that he took a lot of the DNA and blueprints now to Boston. That's the only thing I'm upset about, really. Other than that, I mean, I wish the kid great health. The kid wanted to do what was best for his career and I give credit to our GM Koby [Altman] and to the ownership for granting that for him."

I have some idea....

“It’s not a name call—you a bum,” James said. “Me and my friends call each other that all the time. I’m not his friend, though.”

I wonder if his friends call him LeBum too.

Where did I slander Bron for calling out Trump? All I'm saying is that he admits that him and his friends call each other bums. Do you think his own posse call him LeBum?

wow how haven't i noticed this thread before?!

as a bulls/MJ fan i hope he fails, don't like seeing him win championships BUT he is the 2nd greatest basketball player i have ever seen. You may have different opinions on it but don't be a fool he is an all time great, and that was fact years ago. just like people said jordan was the GOAT, that was not after ring 6 but after wining 2-3 rings. TALENT plus winning seals it and he was sealed YEARS ago.

hope he stays with the cavs, i think he will because he knows his status is set as an alltime great.

as a bulls/MJ fan i hope he fails, don't like seeing him win championships BUT he is the 2nd greatest basketball player i have ever seen. You may have different opinions on it but don't be a fool he is an all time great, and that was fact years ago. just like people said jordan was the GOAT, that was not after ring 6 but after wining 2-3 rings. TALENT plus winning seals it and he was sealed YEARS ago.

hope he stays with the cavs, i think he will because he knows his status is set as an alltime great.

FOH with all that optimism pleighboi

U know why we here

How is he the 2nd greatest man?

FOH ... that ain't no clear cut thing ....

Early on Kobe was busting his *** then he went to Miami and Duncan was busting his *** and now Curry Durant is busting his ***.

All those I mentioned have an argument to be better than LeBron and I'll chose a 3 of them all day over him in a heartbeat ....

ih6trUY.gif

camby.gif

jacoby said it best, lebald is like a high schooler on social media. Posting stuff like memes because he wants people to talk about him. Biggest bish boy in sports.

Back
Top Bottom