Lebron James is tired

30t6p3b.gif
@ D Wade

Its that much worse when its broken down play by play.

I think his mentality to start the season was to score the most and fill out the stat sheet to cement his spot as Batman and not slide into the Robin role.

That dude knows what he's talking about. Coach Spo aint got enough respect from his players for them to listen to him.

30t6p3b.gif
@ D Wade

Its that much worse when its broken down play by play.

I think his mentality to start the season was to score the most and fill out the stat sheet to cement his spot as Batman and not slide into the Robin role.

That dude knows what he's talking about. Coach Spo aint got enough respect from his players for them to listen to him.

laugh.gif
@ this whole situation bron bron created

dude is slowly becoming the most hated/laughing stock of the league smh

oh you tired Lebron?

laugh.gif
@ this whole situation bron bron created

dude is slowly becoming the most hated/laughing stock of the league smh

oh you tired Lebron?

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Just saying LeBron shouldn't avg 44 minutes a game
Agreed.

I damn sure don't want Chris Paul playing 44 minutes a game.

That would probably mean one or both of the following two things: the Hornets are an awful team, or Monty Williams is an idiot.

They're supreme, overpaid athletes... blah, blah, blah. Players wear down. I want my stars fresh at the end of games and the end of seasons. Once the playoffs roll around, or I'm fighting for a playoff spot late, then those guys can play almost entire games.

Of course, you'd be hard-pressed to find many other highly-touted athletes in really any sport that would come out and admit what LeBron admitted, so take that for what it's worth.
Lebron was averaging 37 mpg before the 44 last night.  I wasn't aware anyone asked him to average 44 mpg.

exactly
laugh.gif
people acting like hes averaged 44 minutes per game this season. 

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Just saying LeBron shouldn't avg 44 minutes a game
Agreed.

I damn sure don't want Chris Paul playing 44 minutes a game.

That would probably mean one or both of the following two things: the Hornets are an awful team, or Monty Williams is an idiot.

They're supreme, overpaid athletes... blah, blah, blah. Players wear down. I want my stars fresh at the end of games and the end of seasons. Once the playoffs roll around, or I'm fighting for a playoff spot late, then those guys can play almost entire games.

Of course, you'd be hard-pressed to find many other highly-touted athletes in really any sport that would come out and admit what LeBron admitted, so take that for what it's worth.
Lebron was averaging 37 mpg before the 44 last night.  I wasn't aware anyone asked him to average 44 mpg.

exactly
laugh.gif
people acting like hes averaged 44 minutes per game this season. 

So THAT's why you lost to a Celtics Team with 4/5 of their starting lineup over 32.
Ray Allen 41 Min

Paul Pierce 35 Min

Kevin Garnett 37 Min

They Didn't Look that tired

So THAT's why you lost to a Celtics Team with 4/5 of their starting lineup over 32.
Ray Allen 41 Min

Paul Pierce 35 Min

Kevin Garnett 37 Min

They Didn't Look that tired

real talk, Lebron just doesnt look like hes having fun anymore.

it looks like basketball is a job to him now and he has to drag himself out of bed mon-fri 5-9.

real talk, Lebron just doesnt look like hes having fun anymore.

it looks like basketball is a job to him now and he has to drag himself out of bed mon-fri 5-9.

Dragging yourself out of bed for a $110 million dollar contract
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

pimp.gif

once you reach the top, its only dwnhill after that

Originally Posted by JPZx

pimp.gif

once you reach the top, its only dwnhill after that

Back
Top Bottom