Lebron James is tired

I don't wanna hear it...

It's true..He looks tired, but it was also his choice.

Besides...It's way too early for this. Him and his team will be hype soon enough.

I don't wanna hear it...

It's true..He looks tired, but it was also his choice.

Besides...It's way too early for this. Him and his team will be hype soon enough.

I've been sayin dude aint have what it takes to be great, he's too weak mentally. I've been sayin he aint the person to build a team around and got scrutiny for it. Day by Day he's proving my opinions just

I've been sayin dude aint have what it takes to be great, he's too weak mentally. I've been sayin he aint the person to build a team around and got scrutiny for it. Day by Day he's proving my opinions just

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

THIS!!! 

I feel like the dude never really understood what it is to earn something in life. Dude is talented as hell and he knows it but he doesn't get it that you need to EARN championships, you have to be thirsty and desperate for it because even if you are so thirsty and desperate, you may not even get to that level for your entire career, we've all seen it. This guy really thinks that just buddying up with other players will get him couple rings. I understand he had it rough growing up but again, this is the dude who is so accustomed to being catered since he was in high school. Everything was handed to him for little over 10 years from cars to money to celebrities to fame to whatever he asked for. He really thought that winning '5-6 championships' were really easy. I feel like this guy really has no idea what it means to win a championship at the highest level.  

If something goes against his way rather than trying to fix it, he frets and complains, plus, dude hates not being loved by his peer. His peers keep on love him alright but if he keeps on making a fool out of himself like this, people are going to start disrespecting him. MJ and Kobe aren't the nicest people in the world (MJ punched Steve Kerr's face one time during practice, Steve Kerr, seriously) but their teammates RESPECT them. I'm not saying neither Jordan or Kobe were cut out to be a champion from the get go because Jordan needed Phil Jackson to tell him to shut the #%%@ up and follow my order and same with Kobe. You are supposed to be the franchise player and throws your coach under the bus after not even through with 10 games? Get the #%%@ outta here with that #%%%%!*%. 

I don't know if Riles can help him out either. Can Riles tell him what he NEEDS to hear and would he listen to him without thinking, 'oh my god, this old prick hates me'? But I guess he's just happy to be in South Beach having parties and hand out headphones to his teammates every once in a while. Oh well.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

THIS!!! 

I feel like the dude never really understood what it is to earn something in life. Dude is talented as hell and he knows it but he doesn't get it that you need to EARN championships, you have to be thirsty and desperate for it because even if you are so thirsty and desperate, you may not even get to that level for your entire career, we've all seen it. This guy really thinks that just buddying up with other players will get him couple rings. I understand he had it rough growing up but again, this is the dude who is so accustomed to being catered since he was in high school. Everything was handed to him for little over 10 years from cars to money to celebrities to fame to whatever he asked for. He really thought that winning '5-6 championships' were really easy. I feel like this guy really has no idea what it means to win a championship at the highest level.  

If something goes against his way rather than trying to fix it, he frets and complains, plus, dude hates not being loved by his peer. His peers keep on love him alright but if he keeps on making a fool out of himself like this, people are going to start disrespecting him. MJ and Kobe aren't the nicest people in the world (MJ punched Steve Kerr's face one time during practice, Steve Kerr, seriously) but their teammates RESPECT them. I'm not saying neither Jordan or Kobe were cut out to be a champion from the get go because Jordan needed Phil Jackson to tell him to shut the #%%@ up and follow my order and same with Kobe. You are supposed to be the franchise player and throws your coach under the bus after not even through with 10 games? Get the #%%@ outta here with that #%%%%!*%. 

I don't know if Riles can help him out either. Can Riles tell him what he NEEDS to hear and would he listen to him without thinking, 'oh my god, this old prick hates me'? But I guess he's just happy to be in South Beach having parties and hand out headphones to his teammates every once in a while. Oh well.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

no one is saying Lebron should avg 44 minutes a night, but for the big games he should know he has to rise to the occasion.

if you want to rest do it against scrub teams like the Sixers or Wolves, and ultimately his minutes would average out to around 38 or so.. that was just a completely dumb comment he made.
Exactly.

Barkley brought up this point last night.  There's no way dudes in the L go hard every game, but when a team like the Celtics come to town, you better not worry about minutes.  You could tell dude was gassed, but you don't go complaining about how many minutes you played. 

Originally Posted by DT43

no one is saying Lebron should avg 44 minutes a night, but for the big games he should know he has to rise to the occasion.

if you want to rest do it against scrub teams like the Sixers or Wolves, and ultimately his minutes would average out to around 38 or so.. that was just a completely dumb comment he made.
Exactly.

Barkley brought up this point last night.  There's no way dudes in the L go hard every game, but when a team like the Celtics come to town, you better not worry about minutes.  You could tell dude was gassed, but you don't go complaining about how many minutes you played. 

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

As a Lebron stan, he just needs to stay away from the mic and help the team do better.
But all of these other comments attacking him are for personal reasons that I can't understand.
Let my dude live his life though.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

As a Lebron stan, he just needs to stay away from the mic and help the team do better.
But all of these other comments attacking him are for personal reasons that I can't understand.
Let my dude live his life though.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

too much twitter and youtube for anyone to be as good as MJ. true story.
Truth Bomb

This speaks to a greater issue though: if the 24/7 news cycle and social media existed in Jordan's prime, we wouldn't look at him in the same light (or any other legend, for that matter). We all know the stories now of his insane competitiveness, but they were so marginalized because reporters dared not say what was really going on. If Jordan played today, it wouldn't matter how much he lit up the score board. We'd analyze him, and there'd be enough people saying "wow, this guy is an effin' a-hole" that the legend wouldn't stick. Again, he could score 40 a game, and add 6 and 6 with it, and it wouldn't matter.

Truth Bomb

This speaks to a greater issue though: if the 24/7 news cycle and social media existed in Jordan's prime, we wouldn't look at him in the same light (or any other legend, for that matter). We all know the stories now of his insane competitiveness, but they were so marginalized because reporters dared not say what was really going on. If Jordan played today, it wouldn't matter how much he lit up the score board. We'd analyze him, and there'd be enough people saying "wow, this guy is an effin' a-hole" that the legend wouldn't stick. Again, he could score 40 a game, and add 6 and 6 with it, and it wouldn't matter.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Truth Bomb

Thats whats being argued about here. Its not about Lebron being a douche, its about him not being competitive. I do agree, we would have different image of MJ, but him being lazy and having no heart would not be apart of that image.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Truth Bomb

Thats whats being argued about here. Its not about Lebron being a douche, its about him not being competitive. I do agree, we would have different image of MJ, but him being lazy and having no heart would not be apart of that image.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Ill say this and it pertains to Lebron and anyone else in the future who comes into the league being hyped up as a "Chosen One"

Lebrons a great player but for the most part he's had a sense of entitlement as if the league is just supposed to give him rings and the championships are just going to come because he's Lebron. I think he has that because he's been in the spotlight since that sports illustrated cover in high school and he's been built up as being the Chosen One since then and has had everyone from the league and the media cater to him sense then. In that sense it's not all his fault because all that catering could mess up someones thinking if they get used to that mindset, but you've had guys like Jordan who went out and earned everything, grinded it out and proved themselves. Mike became an icon but he wasn't handed the icon role until he went out and earned it. I could see anyone else who would get marketed out of high school and catered to since being a little kid having some of the same flaws Lebron has as well.

eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Ill say this and it pertains to Lebron and anyone else in the future who comes into the league being hyped up as a "Chosen One"

Lebrons a great player but for the most part he's had a sense of entitlement as if the league is just supposed to give him rings and the championships are just going to come because he's Lebron. I think he has that because he's been in the spotlight since that sports illustrated cover in high school and he's been built up as being the Chosen One since then and has had everyone from the league and the media cater to him sense then. In that sense it's not all his fault because all that catering could mess up someones thinking if they get used to that mindset, but you've had guys like Jordan who went out and earned everything, grinded it out and proved themselves. Mike became an icon but he wasn't handed the icon role until he went out and earned it. I could see anyone else who would get marketed out of high school and catered to since being a little kid having some of the same flaws Lebron has as well.

eek.gif

pimp.gif

He is a baby still. Lebrons problem is the influence from his so called friends are going to ruin him.I believe dude solely went to Miami cause his friends voted on the matter and viewed the opportunity of a nightly party. He's clearly lacking a father figure 5hat can talk sense into him

Back
Top Bottom