Lebron James is tired

He is a baby still. Lebrons problem is the influence from his so called friends are going to ruin him.I believe dude solely went to Miami cause his friends voted on the matter and viewed the opportunity of a nightly party. He's clearly lacking a father figure 5hat can talk sense into him

Originally Posted by tim teufel

He is a baby still.
Boy stop..........

And then I read your whole post... never mind... I almost got irate. You're probably right though. He seems to be the most talented follower I've ever seen. He's nothing of the leader sort these days. He runs his career like it's a group effort and everyone he knows gets a piece of his salary and a chance to fill his shoes. That just doesn't work man. You HAVE to be your own man in the money making industries like entertainment and sports. 

He is a baby still.
Boy stop..........

And then I read your whole post... never mind... I almost got irate. You're probably right though. He seems to be the most talented follower I've ever seen. He's nothing of the leader sort these days. He runs his career like it's a group effort and everyone he knows gets a piece of his salary and a chance to fill his shoes. That just doesn't work man. You HAVE to be your own man in the money making industries like entertainment and sports. 

lebron is great for fantasy owners he is a stat monster
but he dont realize Boston wants him to get his stats
so he dont get everyone else involved
teams see he is self centered and they exposing that
lebron aka im tired score and he gonna lower his team chances of winning
if he that lost on the court to realize that he got sum serious basketball iq issues
teams want him to take alot shots

*my advice to lebron if you didnt shoot so damn much maybe u can have energy for the 4th qtr & ot
guess thats why Utah Jazz came back and whip you up
i dont see Deron Williams complaining bout minutes on the ROAD

lebron is great for fantasy owners he is a stat monster
but he dont realize Boston wants him to get his stats
so he dont get everyone else involved
teams see he is self centered and they exposing that
lebron aka im tired score and he gonna lower his team chances of winning
if he that lost on the court to realize that he got sum serious basketball iq issues
teams want him to take alot shots

*my advice to lebron if you didnt shoot so damn much maybe u can have energy for the 4th qtr & ot
guess thats why Utah Jazz came back and whip you up
i dont see Deron Williams complaining bout minutes on the ROAD

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

laugh.gif

This dude has ZERO understanding of accountability.

*never heard of hall of fame player complain bout minutes
*this is the real reason he left Cleveland Cavs he exposed it he played too many minutes
*miami heat as of right now has the softest team in the nba(only tuff guy is Haslem)
*imagine Dennis Rodman playing defense on Lebron he would make him & Chris Bosh cry cause he so physical
*25 and complaining bout minutes thats why he willing to play in Olympics in 2012 cause he know his minutes are short
*lebron need to holla at john wall for a pair of those zigtech so he can have energy for his feet

*never heard of hall of fame player complain bout minutes
*this is the real reason he left Cleveland Cavs he exposed it he played too many minutes
*miami heat as of right now has the softest team in the nba(only tuff guy is Haslem)
*imagine Dennis Rodman playing defense on Lebron he would make him & Chris Bosh cry cause he so physical
*25 and complaining bout minutes thats why he willing to play in Olympics in 2012 cause he know his minutes are short
*lebron need to holla at john wall for a pair of those zigtech so he can have energy for his feet

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

man I would have loved to see Rodman go up against Bron Bron/Wade or Bosh....
laugh.gif
he seriously would make them cry
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

man I would have loved to see Rodman go up against Bron Bron/Wade or Bosh....
laugh.gif
he seriously would make them cry
laugh.gif

Yet he is playing like 3 minutes less a game than last season and there are 16 players in the L averaging more minutes than him that aren't tired this early in the season.

Yet he is playing like 3 minutes less a game than last season and there are 16 players in the L averaging more minutes than him that aren't tired this early in the season.

Lebrons problem is the influence from his so called friends are going to ruin him.I believe dude solely went to Miami cause his friends voted on the matter and viewed the opportunity of a nightly party.

But, they're his friends.

Lebrons problem is the influence from his so called friends are going to ruin him.I believe dude solely went to Miami cause his friends voted on the matter and viewed the opportunity of a nightly party.

Originally Posted by IYE2

ya what should he have done instead?

Originally Posted by IYE2

ya what should he have done instead?

Back
Top Bottom