Lebron James is tired

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

This dude seriously thinks rings are just going to be handed to him since he took his talents to play with Wade... entered the league.
This and Fixed.

This guy LeFraud...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

This dude seriously thinks rings are just going to be handed to him since he took his talents to play with Wade... entered the league.
This and Fixed.

This guy LeFraud...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

The Roids are taking its toll! Sorry, just wanted to ruffle some feathers.
laugh.gif
No ruffles at all...been known dude was juicin as well as a lot more but sounds more like he needs to start taking the strand for stamina that #8 takes
wink.gif

Real talk...

laugh.gif
No ruffles at all...been known dude was juicin as well as a lot more but sounds more like he needs to start taking the strand for stamina that #8 takes
wink.gif

Real talk...

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

when i say Lebron is a businessman then a Nba player
these comments speak for itself
Jordan never would make these type of comments

we can stop with the jordan wouldve never done this or said that. we cant compare these new generation with mj. let these new players be who they are and thats what bron is doing.

although bron is doing it all wrong now

^ THIS *underlined*

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

when i say Lebron is a businessman then a Nba player
these comments speak for itself
Jordan never would make these type of comments

we can stop with the jordan wouldve never done this or said that. we cant compare these new generation with mj. let these new players be who they are and thats what bron is doing.

although bron is doing it all wrong now

^ THIS *underlined*

Originally Posted by crobers 78

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Real talk...
Bron and Dre probably have the same "nutritionist". 

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Real talk...

dyyhard wrote:
welcome2jungle wrote:
MisterP0315 wrote:
Jim Rome just killed LeBron for this.
roll.gif
eek.gif

i just saw this he is laughin stock of the Nba
what jim rome say "mj never said this kobe never said this"
roll.gif
roll.gif

i cant stop laughin has shaq ever said this "i play too many minutes" lmao

Jim Rome said "kobe is 32 and never said to many minutes" "jordan never said this during his career especially with a revenge game"
"lebron you 25 and 9th game of season and you talkin too much minutes"
Jim Rome had video footage of Lebron saying it...
The video is worse than the words cause its like he pause for a moment like i can say whateva i want im King James b*tch
i see why Cavs fans start diggin in on Lbj

Im ready to hear Mike Brown comments on this on nba tv... He knows the real lebron and been very quiet bout his persona

Lebron - we got evidence to counter everything you say.
roll.gif

Good find. Dude clearly contradicted himself.

I was waiting to see how he would twist around what he said to mean something else or say it was taken out of context but it's clear now

dyyhard wrote:
welcome2jungle wrote:
MisterP0315 wrote:
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Jim Rome said "kobe is 32 and never said to many minutes" "jordan never said this during his career especially with a revenge game"
The video is worse than the words cause its like he pause for a moment like i can say whateva i want im King James b*tch

Im ready to hear Mike Brown comments on this on nba tv... He knows the real lebron and been very quiet bout his persona

roll.gif

Good find. Dude clearly contradicted himself.

I was waiting to see how he would twist around what he said to mean something else or say it was taken out of context but it's clear now

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Where are all the Heat fans?
nerd.gif

Don't be alarmed. It's only the middle of the first quarter. They'll file in fashionably late and have the stadium to about 60% capacity in no time. 

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Where are all the Heat fans?
nerd.gif

Don't be alarmed. It's only the middle of the first quarter. They'll file in fashionably late and have the stadium to about 60% capacity in no time. 

nyk buc wrote:
u know why lebron is tired? b/c wade is putting in zero effort defensively.

all he has to do on offense is score. if he can' do that, at least defend.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded[/url]

dude did neither. what is wrong with him? he sucked so bad guarding deron in the utah game that spoesltra put lebron on him to end the game

That's how you breakdown exploitation
smokin.gif
 Good video

JPZx wrote:

it looks like basketball is a job to him now and he has to drag himself out of bed mon-fri 5-9.
I keep tryna tell folks that players peak out at different stages in their careers and lebron is no different. Dude may not get any better n this may be it as far as skills (which is still good). 

People act like he can't peak n fade away like Harold Miner, Telfair in high school, D. Coleman, Stackhouse (remember dude was a beast esp with g.hill) etc etc plus not every star wins a ring in their careers. Some of yall like lebron feel as though he has to win a ring or must in order to keep his title of being a great player...not true.

nyk buc wrote:
u know why lebron is tired? b/c wade is putting in zero effort defensively.

all he has to do on offense is score. if he can' do that, at least defend.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded[/url]

dude did neither. what is wrong with him? he sucked so bad guarding deron in the utah game that spoesltra put lebron on him to end the game

That's how you breakdown exploitation
smokin.gif
 Good video

JPZx wrote:

it looks like basketball is a job to him now and he has to drag himself out of bed mon-fri 5-9.
I keep tryna tell folks that players peak out at different stages in their careers and lebron is no different. Dude may not get any better n this may be it as far as skills (which is still good). 

People act like he can't peak n fade away like Harold Miner, Telfair in high school, D. Coleman, Stackhouse (remember dude was a beast esp with g.hill) etc etc plus not every star wins a ring in their careers. Some of yall like lebron feel as though he has to win a ring or must in order to keep his title of being a great player...not true.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Real talk...
laugh.gif
 THIS!

Originally Posted by FullMetal

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Real talk...
laugh.gif
 THIS!

im all for clowning on lebron after what transpired during the off season but for some reason i just cant get it out of my mind that this is going to end up like a-rods situation in ny, somewhere down the line of this 6 deal hes going to get 1 ring and itll be enough to shut up all the haters in his mind

i wouldnt be surprised if during those knick vs cavs games where the yanks were watchin him if a-rod was in his ear telling him "it aint that bad"
ohwell.gif

im all for clowning on lebron after what transpired during the off season but for some reason i just cant get it out of my mind that this is going to end up like a-rods situation in ny, somewhere down the line of this 6 deal hes going to get 1 ring and itll be enough to shut up all the haters in his mind

i wouldnt be surprised if during those knick vs cavs games where the yanks were watchin him if a-rod was in his ear telling him "it aint that bad"
ohwell.gif

dyyhard wrote:
welcome2jungle wrote:
MisterP0315 wrote:
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/rX-s5UPWVH8?fs=1&hl=en_US http://www.youtube.com/v/rX-s5UPWVH8?fs=1&hl=en_US

�� Good find. Dude clearly contradicted himself.

ask and you shall receive..

http://search.espn.go.com/michael-wallace/

MIAMI -- LeBron James said his complaint about playing too many minutes in the Miami Heat's loss to the Boston Celtics on Thursday were taken out of context, and another attempt to create controversy amid the team's 5-4 start to the season.

"Itgot blew up out of proportion, saying that I told coach Spo [ErikSpoelstra] that he's playing me too much and he's a bad coach," Jamessaid before Miami's game Saturday against the visiting Toronto Raptors. "You kind of understand sometimes what Randy Mosswas talking about when he said, 'I will not be answering any morequestions.' Because every time I say something, it gets turned out ofcharacter."

1966.jpg
You kind of understand sometimes what Randy Moss was talking about when he said, 'I will not be answering any more questions.'

dyyhard wrote:
welcome2jungle wrote:
MisterP0315 wrote:
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/rX-s5UPWVH8?fs=1&hl=en_US http://www.youtube.com/v/rX-s5UPWVH8?fs=1&hl=en_US

MIAMI -- LeBron James said his complaint about playing too many minutes in the Miami Heat's loss to the Boston Celtics on Thursday were taken out of context, and another attempt to create controversy amid the team's 5-4 start to the season.

"Itgot blew up out of proportion, saying that I told coach Spo [ErikSpoelstra] that he's playing me too much and he's a bad coach," Jamessaid before Miami's game Saturday against the visiting Toronto Raptors. "You kind of understand sometimes what Randy Mosswas talking about when he said, 'I will not be answering any morequestions.' Because every time I say something, it gets turned out ofcharacter."

1966.jpg
You kind of understand sometimes what Randy Moss was talking about when he said, 'I will not be answering any more questions.'

myshoegameheavy wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
dyyhard wrote:
welcome2jungle wrote:
MisterP0315 wrote:
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/rX-s5UPWVH8?fs=1&hl=en_UShttp://www.youtube.com/v/rX-s5UPWVH8?fs=1&hl=en_US

"It got blew up out of proportion, saying that I told coach Spo [Erik Spoelstra] that he's playing me too much and he's a bad coach," James said before Miami's game Saturday against the visiting Toronto Raptors. "You kind of understand sometimes what Randy Moss was talking about when he said, 'I will not be answering any more questions.' Because every time I say something, it gets turned out of character."

1966.jpg

myshoegameheavy wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
dyyhard wrote:
welcome2jungle wrote:
MisterP0315 wrote:
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/rX-s5UPWVH8?fs=1&hl=en_UShttp://www.youtube.com/v/rX-s5UPWVH8?fs=1&hl=en_US

"It got blew up out of proportion, saying that I told coach Spo [Erik Spoelstra] that he's playing me too much and he's a bad coach," James said before Miami's game Saturday against the visiting Toronto Raptors. "You kind of understand sometimes what Randy Moss was talking about when he said, 'I will not be answering any more questions.' Because every time I say something, it gets turned out of character."

1966.jpg

Back
Top Bottom