) answer with a 'Yes'.

"Should I tell you I made a mistake?"
"Yes."

"Should I get my tattoo removed?"
"Yes."

"Should I stop listening to my friends?"
"Not a bad idea. Just saying."

laugh.gif

Lebron is a kid, thats why he wanted to play with his friends in South Beach. If he were a competitor that really cared about winning he would've done it in Cleveland. Jordan said it best, he wouldn't have teamed up with Charles and Larry to win. He wanted to go out and dominate them every time they played. Lebron has no killer instinct, just flash and some sick shoes
laugh.gif
Kobe has killer instinct which is why he wins

Lebron is a kid, thats why he wanted to play with his friends in South Beach. If he were a competitor that really cared about winning he would've done it in Cleveland. Jordan said it best, he wouldn't have teamed up with Charles and Larry to win. He wanted to go out and dominate them every time they played. Lebron has no killer instinct, just flash and some sick shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by flightwhite21

laugh.gif

276264_o.gif

laugh.gif

276264_o.gif

"Yes."

"Yes."

QFT

I mean if I listened to my friends just because they were my friends, I'd be right in Jail with them! 
roll.gif

and if he gets his tattoo covered up, he should get a new one called "chosen 3"

and its funny how the first question in this commercial is about admitting mistakes, and the commercial was another HUGE mistake!

Former witness turned QWITNESS! It'll be fun having a new favorite team each night...GO whoevers playing the Heat!

"Yes."

"Yes."

QFT

I mean if I listened to my friends just because they were my friends, I'd be right in Jail with them! 
roll.gif

and if he gets his tattoo covered up, he should get a new one called "chosen 3"

and its funny how the first question in this commercial is about admitting mistakes, and the commercial was another HUGE mistake!

Former witness turned QWITNESS! It'll be fun having a new favorite team each night...GO whoevers playing the Heat!

laugh.gif
he has no killer instinct, when he carried his crappy team to the finals by himself his fourth year in the league?

laugh.gif
he has no killer instinct, when he carried his crappy team to the finals by himself his fourth year in the league?

^so you call it killer instinct last year when he gave up in the playoffs... I love lebron man don't get me wrong but i call em how i see em. That year was amazing, then they got swept. I don't like kobe but i can't knock dudes hustle. Lebron is about attention how else do you explain a 1 hour special so he can tell everyone where he's going. Or this commercial
grin.gif

^so you call it killer instinct last year when he gave up in the playoffs... I love lebron man don't get me wrong but i call em how i see em. That year was amazing, then they got swept. I don't like kobe but i can't knock dudes hustle. Lebron is about attention how else do you explain a 1 hour special so he can tell everyone where he's going. Or this commercial
grin.gif

its kind hard to have killer instinct when your best friend tries to make babies with your mom that you have to babysit 24/7.  Yes, he doesnt have the killer instinct like Jordan, but nobody does.  He an anomaly.

its kind hard to have killer instinct when your best friend tries to make babies with your mom that you have to babysit 24/7.  Yes, he doesnt have the killer instinct like Jordan, but nobody does.  He an anomaly.

If he were a competitor that really cared about winning he would've done it in Cleveland.

That makes no sense at all. He went to Miami to win. He is playing with another top 3 player in the league and another in the top 15. Basketball wise it was his best option to win rings. People talk about players who take the money and would rather be the man than win. Bron took less money to play on the best team possible. No matter where he ended up he would have been ripped (knowing the big 3 was an option). Which is exactly the point of the commercial, he shouldn't be what you want him to be.

I have no problem that he left Cleveland but I do have a problem with how he left Cleveland (the Decision was an awful move). He was there for 7 years and surrounded him with #$*! talent. How many players on his teams made an all-star team (Mo being the 2nd alternate don't count), made an all-nba team, made an all-defensive team? Kobe demanded a trade and they landed Pau. LeBron wants something done and gets $!+*!## Jamison, Mo, Wally, Ben, and Shaq. That's pathetic and he did what the Cleveland management couldn't, surrounded himself with a championship caliber team.

If he were a competitor that really cared about winning he would've done it in Cleveland.

That makes no sense at all. He went to Miami to win. He is playing with another top 3 player in the league and another in the top 15. Basketball wise it was his best option to win rings. People talk about players who take the money and would rather be the man than win. Bron took less money to play on the best team possible. No matter where he ended up he would have been ripped (knowing the big 3 was an option). Which is exactly the point of the commercial, he shouldn't be what you want him to be.

I have no problem that he left Cleveland but I do have a problem with how he left Cleveland (the Decision was an awful move). He was there for 7 years and surrounded him with #$*! talent. How many players on his teams made an all-star team (Mo being the 2nd alternate don't count), made an all-nba team, made an all-defensive team? Kobe demanded a trade and they landed Pau. LeBron wants something done and gets $!+*!## Jamison, Mo, Wally, Ben, and Shaq. That's pathetic and he did what the Cleveland management couldn't, surrounded himself with a championship caliber team.

I knew NIke was gonna market the hell outta this. Everyone who labled LeBron as a bad guy this summer played right into Nike's hands. From his former fans in Cleveland to Charles Barkley, Nike was taking note as to who took shots at LBJ. In the end of it all, Nike is gonna make LeBron look like the victim here. In that one commercial alone, he was getting back at everyone who said anything that slandered his name. Nike's marketing team is full of pure geniuses.

I knew NIke was gonna market the hell outta this. Everyone who labled LeBron as a bad guy this summer played right into Nike's hands. From his former fans in Cleveland to Charles Barkley, Nike was taking note as to who took shots at LBJ. In the end of it all, Nike is gonna make LeBron look like the victim here. In that one commercial alone, he was getting back at everyone who said anything that slandered his name. Nike's marketing team is full of pure geniuses.

How about shutting up and playing basketball... All these comercials and interviews are taking away from what you are suppose to be , a BASKETBALL player... All he is doing is making things worse... No one ( except the people in CLEVELAND ) care that you ran to be D WADE's sidekick... IT HOW YOU HANDLED IT ... Just proves that HE is pretty childish is all... And Come on DO YOU REALLY THINK DELONTE WEST REALLY SMASHED his mom .. Like ED LOVER would say "COME ON SON" ... Was it childish YES, Could he have handled it better yes, All this my feelings are hurt by the way im being portrayed me , just makes him look like a child... There I said it, Now lets get back to BASKETBALL and the Lakers looking for that 3 peat...

How about shutting up and playing basketball... All these comercials and interviews are taking away from what you are suppose to be , a BASKETBALL player... All he is doing is making things worse... No one ( except the people in CLEVELAND ) care that you ran to be D WADE's sidekick... IT HOW YOU HANDLED IT ... Just proves that HE is pretty childish is all... And Come on DO YOU REALLY THINK DELONTE WEST REALLY SMASHED his mom .. Like ED LOVER would say "COME ON SON" ... Was it childish YES, Could he have handled it better yes, All this my feelings are hurt by the way im being portrayed me , just makes him look like a child... There I said it, Now lets get back to BASKETBALL and the Lakers looking for that 3 peat...

Back
Top Bottom