LeBron - Rise

Now what the hell does that video have to do with anything?.... This fool...
laugh.gif

Magic Johnson was never a bench warmer in high school, college, nor the pros.

What the video shows was that Magic was THE man as soon as he entered the professional ranks. He was needed, as the NBA was mired in mediocrity. They had major drug scandals, and the NBA's attendance, then television profits, were at a all time low. With Magic and Bird the NBA gained a whole new audience, under the watch of the new head of the NBA, David Stern.

This fool, indeed. 

Now what the hell does that video have to do with anything?.... This fool...
laugh.gif

Magic Johnson was never a bench warmer in high school, college, nor the pros.

What the video shows was that Magic was THE man as soon as he entered the professional ranks. He was needed, as the NBA was mired in mediocrity. They had major drug scandals, and the NBA's attendance, then television profits, were at a all time low. With Magic and Bird the NBA gained a whole new audience, under the watch of the new head of the NBA, David Stern.

This fool, indeed. 

Nat Turner 100% right the nba needed him & bird.. same way jordan got use for marketing by nba.. magic & bird got marketed heavy by the nba thats when nba games came on CBS... now thats old school...

*Magic & Bird-saved the nba
*Jordan-took the nba global
*Kobe & Lebron finals is what the nba wants if you dont see that you dont know David Stern
this would be the dream matchup right here
-Now what happens if Heat vs Lakers finals and then Lakers lose... Now thats sumthin that can become reality

Nat Turner 100% right the nba needed him & bird.. same way jordan got use for marketing by nba.. magic & bird got marketed heavy by the nba thats when nba games came on CBS... now thats old school...

*Magic & Bird-saved the nba
*Jordan-took the nba global
*Kobe & Lebron finals is what the nba wants if you dont see that you dont know David Stern
this would be the dream matchup right here
-Now what happens if Heat vs Lakers finals and then Lakers lose... Now thats sumthin that can become reality

^ Exactly why that commercial was a huge mistake. You do not put something like that out, showing that you may take yourself a bit too seriously. A lighthearted commercial would have been hip, one making fun of his camp, then his own stupidity. But NO! Nike has to make that paper, right?

tired.gif
 He is owned, bought and paid for. Sad thing is, I dig the brother's game!

^ Exactly why that commercial was a huge mistake. You do not put something like that out, showing that you may take yourself a bit too seriously. A lighthearted commercial would have been hip, one making fun of his camp, then his own stupidity. But NO! Nike has to make that paper, right?

tired.gif
 He is owned, bought and paid for. Sad thing is, I dig the brother's game!

WOW Nat I never thought id say this but i for once can agree with your comments!! haha but yes i completely agree with you..i saw it on yahoo and thought wow this would have been the commercial Cav owner should have paid to be aired LOL

WOW Nat I never thought id say this but i for once can agree with your comments!! haha but yes i completely agree with you..i saw it on yahoo and thought wow this would have been the commercial Cav owner should have paid to be aired LOL

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

The REAL Rise Up Ad.
Nah this is the REAL one. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CMH6d0-5fqU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CMH6d0-5fqU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

The REAL Rise Up Ad.
Nah this is the REAL one. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CMH6d0-5fqU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CMH6d0-5fqU?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

While the first one was funny, well thought out and watchable, the second was NOT funny, immature, incredibly homophobic, and then very lazy and uninspired.

It needs to be taken down.

Back
Top Bottom