LeBron says he won't hesitate to leave Cavs in 2010 if offer is right

I like how since Lebron becomes a free agent in 2010 Knick fans automatically assume that he will go there. Seriously, when is the last time you guys have signed a legitimate free agent? Even come 2010 you will still have to get rid of cap room which means getting rid of Curry, Randolph, and maybe Crawford. That leaves you Wilson Chandler and Danillo Gallonofdouche to draw Lebron to NY. I really dont understand how that is attractive at all. Its not like you guys will get a good draft pick this year either because you will be a middle of the road team potentially later lottery so thats not really helping the case either. Yes, NY is an attractive basketball city, but you dudes havent gotten anyone worthwile in a long time. I cant think of the last big free agent you guys have signed. Latrell Spreewell? Not to mention other teams like the Nets are going to have a good young core to build around in Devin Harris, Yi Jianlian, Brook Lopez, and Vince Carter plus whatever draft picks they are more than likely going to get. Other than the city, how is NY the most attractive place for Lebron to come?
go all of these Knicks haters are so %+$*+!! stupid when it comes to the Knicks. Really i have not seen one Knicks fan make an outlandish commentyet, not one statement that doesnt have some truth to it but haters like thease *$%*# just talk like we the dumbasses when they dont no basketball. And thisdude is not the onky one, he others are just too long too quote...

As for when is the last time we signed a big time FA????Does that matter? We havent had cap room. You DO know you cant sign big time FA without cap roomright? Right now we have a legit chance to get under the cap by 2010 and Donnie Walsh has a fully commited plan to do so and he brought in Mike D'Antoni asa way to woo Lebron James because of his playing style along with the city he loves and that could make him $. He would be the second coming of Jesus here andhis marketability would be unlike any player since MJ... maybe even more because of how hungry NY is for a good team and a franchise player let alone the bestplayer in the L. N one is saying it will be easy to get under cap, just possible and if Walsh can make it happen it is very likely we cansign Bron... and dontmake it like we got no cast we are above .500 right now which is alot more than anyone can say about the Cavs-Lebron. Pair Bron up with guys like Nate,Chandler, lee, Jamal, etc. and have that team play in the fast break system and we will be
sick.gif

Did you really say Sprewell as a FA? Yall are so %+$*+!! dumb when it comes to the Knicks. i knew once the Knicks started winning and people start to watchthem for the 1st time in 8 years you were gonna have all these dumb statements about the Knicks. You need to get on your basketball history 101. Spree wastraded for John Starks.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

As for the Nets statement. Lebron is not going to play in NJ at the Izod Center, in a swamp. End of discussion. He would much rather stay in Cleveland thanthat. They aint moving to the BK so fast and as long as they are in NJ (which they will be) Bron aint going there. (His plan is marketablitiy right? May iremind you that their stadium is called the Izod Center? And justlook at their attendance. Most people in Jersey dont even give a *!%$ about the Swamprats).

What is so good about the knicks? I'll never understand you guys' infatuation with them.
this was the worst %+$*+!! comment that i came around. So apparently you have to be good to love your team? Wow, maybe you didnt know but peoplein NY are crazy, we actually DONT go joining bandwagons and avoid our team just because we are bad. Call us crazy, but at least we aint a bunch of fukingfrontrunners. Thats why you hear people say NY has the best fans in the world and we were #1 on Forbe's most loyal list. Cause if any other team wentthrough the *!%$ that we had to go through this decade they woulda beemn kicked out of the city or some *!%$. We are soo %+$*+!! loyal that we STILL love thisteam and we dont go joining bandwagons or some *!%$. That is part of the reason Bron does want to go here, cause he knows the love he will get from us fans.*+@! Stephon Marbury is still like top 10 in jersey sales and half the people in NY hate him. f we got Lebron like i said he will be the second coming of Jesusin NY and he may even be more marketable than MJ if he can bring us a chip.

EDIT: and i need to back up my homie nycknicks here was the quote...

Mo Williams, a better guard than anyone on the Knicks roster right now.
I'm sorry but does that quote have ANYTHING to do on whether Jamal will be here 2 years from now, i believe the quote was RIGHT NOW. So yeahonce again Jamal/Chandler (who are on our roster NOW)>Mo Williams
indifferent.gif

so yeah...

034251deffa78ca71045fd0a2e01f4ff7ef8022.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
i love that pic
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

LeBron already took a team with no 2nd all star to the finals.

The man has an ego, and he has a reason to. Don't think that he thinks he could do it again?
But he lost.

Getting there is just not good enough anymore. The euphoria was nice, but now it's about getting the job done. I just don't see the pieces being put inorder in NY to do so.

Sorry, I have heard that from EVERY ATHLETE in the history of sports...

Show me a superstar, who has gone away from a contender just to go to a big city and havethe limelight....ANYONE....in history.

Not A.I.

Not K.G.

Not Shaq

Not Kobe

Not M.J.

Guys want to win and they will go/not go somewhere to have that opportunity.

LeBron and LRMR understand that a championship will do WONDERS for increasing his already booming marketability. That's why he said the opportunity to wina ring is the biggest factor in his free agency.

He already has a gold medal and is the most recognizable basketball player on the planet. Guess playing in Cleveland hurt that...
grin.gif

I'm sorry but does that quote have ANYTHING to do on whether Jamal will be here 2 years from now, i believe the quote was RIGHT NOW. So yeah once again Jamal/Chandler (who are on our roster NOW)>Mo Williams
indifferent.gif

so yeah...

What kinda argument is that?

2 players > 1 player....um yeah???

Must be that NY State of Mind...
laugh.gif

Chandler is a nobody who is having one good year.

I've seen plenty of those..

Diaw
Tim Thomas

need I name more?

I don't think many SMART NBA GM's would take Crawford over Mo Williams.

Hence why Isaiah had JC on the roster....

^^dumber and dumber...

Kobe, MJ, AI ALL were already in big cities

and Shaq DID leave Orlando to play with the Lakers

so onece again... you're dumb

EDIT: and also the ONLY reason Kobe was not traded a few years ago was cause he had the no trade clause on his contract and would veto every single trade thatdidnt have him getting traded to a big market city and the teams he would go to like the Knicks or Bulls couldnt put together the right deal.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Show me a superstar, who has gone away from a contender just to go to a big city and have the limelight....ANYONE....in history.

Not A.I.

Not K.G.

Not Shaq

Not Kobe

Not M.J.

Ok you officially HAVE NO CLUE ON THE HISTORY OF THE QUESTION THAT YOU JUST ASKED....

Did Shaquille O'Neal NOT Leave the Orlando Magic after they went to the NBA FINALS to enjoy the limelight and marketablity of L.A.????

On that not I will not respond to another basketball ralated post by you
laugh.gif

J/K.... But yea Shaq definitely bolted for the big city homeboy...

LeBron can take any of the bottom 6-11 teams in the East into the playoff and be competitive.

I'm sorry but does that quote have ANYTHING to do on whether Jamal will be here 2 years from now, i believe the quote was RIGHT NOW. So yeah once again Jamal/Chandler (who are on our roster NOW)>Mo Williams
indifferent.gif

so yeah...

laugh.gif

Diaw
Tim Thomas

need I name more?

what he said was either Chandler or JC is better than Mo Williams. Which is true IMO.

I cant listen to you talk about basketball anymore yo. You call us Knicks fans dumb but you have officially lost any credibility you have ever had with yourmost recent posts.

EDIT:
As far as Snaq...Did he NOT get a ring in LA?
yeah but not till Kobe got there and MJ retired. Fact is he joined a WAY less talented Lakers team that i believed missed the playoffs his firstseason there, just to be in big market LA over Orlando.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

LeBron can take any of the bottom 6-11 teams in the East into the playoff and be competitive.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Knick fans just wanting to be COMPETITIVE....

Has it been that bad?

Dude wants a RING.

As far as Snaq...Did he NOT get a ring in LA?

Obviously he could get it done there and not in Orlando...

nerd.gif

You guys are some simps. I cannot talk basketball with you dudes. Its like fighting the war on drugs...

LeBron already took a team with no 2nd all star to the finals.

The man has an ego, and he has a reason to. Don't think that he thinks he could do it again?
But he lost.

Getting there is just not good enough anymore. The euphoria was nice, but now it's about getting the job done. I just don't see the pieces being put in order in NY to do so.

Sorry, I have heard that from EVERY ATHLETE in the history of sports...

Show me a superstar, who has gone away from a contender just to go to a big city and have the limelight....ANYONE....in history.

Not A.I.

Not K.G.

Not Shaq

Not Kobe

Not M.J.

LeBron and LRMR understand that a championship will do WONDERS for increasing his already booming marketability. That's why he said the opportunity to win a ring is the biggest factor in his free agency.

He already has a gold medal and is the most recognizable basketball player on the planet. Guess playing in Cleveland hurt that...
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

so yeah...

laugh.gif

Diaw
Tim Thomas

need I name more?

I'm sorry, but you're a !@%@++$ idiot...Shaq left Orlando to go to L.A. and chill with Jack and walk on Hollywood Blvd. And please do NOT give me thewhole Penny vs. Shaq feud.

Did you just compare Wilson Chandler to Diaw and Tim Thomas??
indifferent.gif
You just lost a considerable amount of credibility.

TO top that....you thought i meant Jamal AND Chandler are better than Mo Williams??? Do you have a reading comprehension disability??? I meant either one ofthose guys...
smh.gif

Have you seen Wilson Chandler during the past 2 summer leagues and the end of last season?? He is a good solid NBA player. Much better than a 1 dimension BorisDiaw and Tim "can't see my face" Thomas.

...Shaq did want LA solely for the market. (it helped that they had pieces around him)

He wanted to go there since before he was drafted, and it was no secret.

Take him off the Cavs...

And honestly tell me how many games you think that roster would win..(and you know I've been one of the few impartial people on here to defend the Cavs)

If you can find plenty of 21 year old 6'7 220, versatile players. Let me know.

LeBron and LRMR understand that a championship will do WONDERS for increasing his already booming marketability.
It would, and I'm sure they know as would going to NY, playing in the Garden and making the knicks relevant again. When the Knicks are good,they rule NY. The guy would be a god here.

Take him off the Cavs...

And honestly tell me how many games you think that roster would win..

I don't agree with that "Take him off" argument. Someone would fill the void. I'm pretty sure the Cavs wont let $14 million float around fornothing...

Mike Brown goes a long way with this team...

Take him off the Cavs...

And honestly tell me how many games you think that roster would win..

I don't agree with that "Take him off" argument. Someone would fill the void. I'm pretty sure the Cavs wont let $14 million float around for nothing...

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Yo after that I officially need a break from this thread

0892523eada43c5b12d565f33434f3b8dc89e54.jpg

Just when i thought the worst has come from you. i missed this quote cause it was hidden in all of your other nonsense... but this sir has to be your mostridiculous line of the day. Even worse than the Shaq argument.

If you knew *%%* about basketball you would know that Wilson chandler is a 2nd tyyear player. How the @$!* can you be a nobody in your 2nd year??? Its not likehe is some veteran who burst on to the scene this year. Fact is hes beenn killing it since he started getting pt last year...

indifferent.gif

the Cavs WISH they had a Wilson Chandler

EDIT:
not as long as D'Antoni aka te coach who will get Bron to reach max potential. And obviously you can fill the void without Lebron. But if youused that money to sign Lebron you wouldnt have any more $ to get other players, therefore you would be stuck in the same situation you are in now... !+%%%$*.
smh.gif

Alright, lemme rephrase..

how do you think the Cavs talent level and ability....2-12...(coaching staff included) stacks up against the rest of the NBA..

Top 10?
Top 15?
Top 20?

Originally Posted by THE GR8

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No they don't.

Dudes is gettin tight up in here catching feelings and name calling
laugh.gif

Don't get ya Knickers in a bunch
laugh.gif

how do you think the Cavs talent level and ability....2-12...(coaching staff included) stacks up against the rest of the NBA..

Top 10?
Top 15?
Top 20?
Top 15

Cavs have some of the best spot up shooters in Gibson, West and Williams and a big man in Z who can stretch the floor and hit 15 footers consistently. BenWallets is inconsistent but can get 8-12 boards on a given night.

But like I said I'm not going to compare a team without LeBron to another teams full roster. Its ludicrous. This team has been constructed to complementBron's game. Drive and kick to shooters.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No they don't.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
oh yeah because i forgot that your 2 guard starting 1-2 punch of Mo Williams/ Delonte West is MUCH better... not to mention your grade A frontcourt of Ben Wallace and Ilgalskus...

Chander would !@%# on any one of those mentioned players and its his 2nd year.
indifferent.gif

Your argument is stupid when you say take away Lebron and its a different team cause we get an extra $14 mil. We are comparing SUPPORTING CASTS. aka the teamwithout Lebron. Basically what im saying is if you have the Cavs without Lebron vs a 6-5 Knicks team it wouldnt be close. The Knicks would be undefeated rightnow if we had Bron, and the fact is we are young. All the rest of your starters are veteran playrs minus West really who just really isnt that good and isplaying out of position. I mean Chandler is already better than any of your supporting players now, imagine him in 2010 same goes with guys like Nate who isimproving rapidly and Lebron likes him alot especially in the runnig system, and we got guys like Lee and Jamal, and in 2 years you never know Danilo willprobably be a big timef actor as well.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No they don't.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
oh yeah because i forgot that your 2 guard starting 1-2 punch of Mo Williams/ Delonte West is MUCH better... not to mention your grade A front court of Ben Wallace and Ilgalskus...

Chander would %*#@ on any one of those mentioned players
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wilson Chandler.
laugh.gif

Boris Diaw and his 9 million a year even laughs at this.

D'Antoni got yall delusional.

wow I have a headache after reading the last couple pages in this thread. Alot of salty anti-NY comments haha. Of course we are obsessed with the knicksit's OUR team. You don't just bounce on your team. We had it worse than just bad players also we have THE WORST OWNER IN ALL OF SPORTS. Makes the guywho owns the marlins look like god. I'm just glad I'm a yankees fan..cuz 95-2005 would have sucked for me without them.

Lebron would be a made man for life in nyc if he won a chip. If dopey ELI is made for life in nyc and can sell products imagine the monster that lebron wouldbe.

^^ for real especially considering that not everyone in NY is a Giants fan and even if they were...

basketball inNYC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>footballin NYC

D'Antoni got yall delusional.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight, we're dellusional Mr. Nobody chooses their team based off of marketablitiy, and Mr. Wilson Chandler is a nobody playing wellin his 2nd year in the L
eyes.gif

dog i couldnt count the dumb statements you made in this thread, not even dumb opinion wise but dumb as in you dont know what the *#%# you are talking aboutwhen it comes to basketball comments on this thread with both of my hands

^ maybe your the one whose dillusional. Do you watch basketballl? Wilson Chandler has a lot of potential and promise and can be an allstar one day. Polish upon your hoops knowledge, cuz everything ive seen you post is cavs homer related.

Lebron is leaving and ill rub it in when he does

AND im not from NY

Wilson Chandler is a player and one with a lot of potential.

With or without D'Antoni.

Some of us have been saying this for a while. Not just due to 11 games this year.

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

^ maybe your the one whose dillusional. Do you watch basketballl? Wilson Chandler has a lot of potential and promise and can be an allstar one day. Polish up on your hoops knowledge, cuz everything ive seen you post is cavs homer related.

People said Boris Diaw would be double-double an all star too...

I guess I should believe all speculation I hear
laugh.gif

^^ for real i have been hyping up my dude ILL WILL the THRILL for MIP since probably even before the offseason, and homeboy has not dissapointed yet
pimp.gif

Boris Diaw does not touch Wilson's physical ability.

It's not even comparable.

Just curious...say...

Would you trade Delonte + Wally for Nate and Chandler?

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

^ maybe your the one whose dillusional. Do you watch basketballl? Wilson Chandler has a lot of potential and promise and can be an allstar one day. Polish up on your hoops knowledge, cuz everything ive seen you post is cavs homer related.

People said Boris Diaw would be double-double an all star too...

I guess I should believe all speculation I hear
laugh.gif
maybe you should try watching the Knicks? Fact is Chandler plays WAY more D than Diaw ever did and he is also FAR more athletic. And i have neverheard anybody say Diaw would be an all-star, not to mention WHEN DIAW WAS DOING GOOD IT WASNT HIS 2ND YEAR!!!!! Also Will aint soft
roll.gif

Not to mention as us Knicks fans have stated Will had success as a rookie last year... with Isiah Thomas as the coach. It aint the system homie, my dude canplay coming from a guy who watches every game and he has TONS of potential.

Back
Top Bottom