• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It's on fellas (and lady)..., told ya they were gonna be everywhere :smokin
why you do dat?
:rofl:
I had a bet to see how long it'd take to be in the thread. I lost, I suppose I was pessimistic

Had to win my own arguement with someone else on here. I got the info from them last weekend. That doesn't show the store.

That dates for all of the UK/Europe tho, many different retailers.

It's on fellas (and lady)..., told ya they were gonna be everywhere
smokin.gif

06/14/2014
 need a Japan Release

GLAD I WASN'T THE FIRST TO SAY IT BUT YES I'VE BEEN TOLD A COUPLE DAYS AGO THAT THE DATE FOR WTL IS JUNE 14TH. STILL HOPING MY SOURCES ARE WRONG BECAUSE THAT DATE IS PACKED. WOULD LOVE FOR IT TO BE THIS WEEKEND.

ALSO WITH HOW MANY PAIRS REPORTEDLY OF THESE THERE ARE, SURPRISE DROP IS UNLIKELY.

why you do dat?
:rofl:
I had a bet to see how long it'd take to be in the thread. I lost, I suppose I was pessimistic

he did just blow up the spot tho :nerd: :lol:

even still , it doesn't matter if you not a real mover and shaker in terms of figuring out how you can get the shoe delivered to your door step.

GLAD I WASN'T THE FIRST TO SAY IT BUT YES I'VE BEEN TOLD A COUPLE DAYS AGO THAT THE DATE FOR WTL IS JUNE 14TH. STILL HOPING MY SOURCES ARE WRONG BECAUSE THAT DATE IS PACKED. WOULD LOVE FOR IT TO BE THIS WEEKEND.

ALSO WITH HOW MANY PAIRS REPORTEDLY OF THESE THERE ARE, SURPRISE DROP IS UNLIKELY.
So you waited for someone else to say and then claim u didnt wanna be the first to say it...ooo the E CRED

Last edited:
So if it's true, what are we looking at.....the WTL, What the KD, Jordan 6 Cigar/Champagne, Infrared XI Lows...am I missing anything?? 

So you waited for someone else to say and then claim u didnt wanna be the first to say it...ooo the E CRED

:rolleyes

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE.

THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE INFO, I HAD A PRIVATE CONVO WITH THIS MORNING....

Last edited:

that being said, I would keep them for years. Lebron gonna be doing his thing for a while, there will be complex and other blogs that'll keep bringing em back up in lists making them relevant and must wants for collectors and enthusiasts (hopefully)... you might get tempted to rock em though
this is what im afraid of 2-3 years down the road, still havent taken any of my IX out of the box outside of the Big Bangs
Ahh, you're a late un-ds'er like myself. Get rid of them things now then
laugh.gif

and in terms of rocking kicks man I ALWAYS rock my shoes AS SOON as they get delivered to my front door. I typically Un-DS my kicks when I walk my dog :lol: :lol: then I may wear them for errands or to school for casual friday. After that I may not wear 'em again the rest of the year.

I know ppl wanna just cop the WTL to flip em , but I'm genuinely excited and hope that 6/14 date is real and sticks. I would def rock my pair

Question for the 2k guys. How long did it take for the pending charge to go through? Mine has been pending since Friday, and I'm hoping it will clear by tomorrow so I can get these and get on with my life.

:rolleyes

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE.

THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE INFO, I HAD A PRIVATE CONVO WITH THIS MORNING....

Nino's Niketalks newest worst poster.

Yep, Memphis already knew about the 6/14 date and brought it up this morning. I just copy and pasted Urban Industries release calendar info as confirmation since no one in here likes info to be posted without a source. NDC Europe twitter acct tweeted 6/14 Europe date in reply to someone a few weeks ago when the US date was still 5/31, but deleted it. Looks like things are just back on track over there.

Still also hoping for a different US RD tho... The 21st would do nicely :smile:

I know ppl wanna just cop the WTL to flip em , but I'm genuinely excited and hope that 6/14 date is real and sticks. I would def rock my pair

As special as you want to be, you're in the wrong place for that flip em statement. There are PLENTY of us in this thread that want these shoes badly for our own, non financial purposes. I want two myself, to never leave my possession.

Nino's Niketalks newest worst poster.

Yep, Memphis already knew about the 6/14 date and brought it up this morning. I just copy and pasted Urban Industries release calendar info as confirmation since no one in here likes info to be posted without a source. NDC Europe twitter acct tweeted 6/14 Europe date in reply to someone a few weeks ago when the US date was still 5/31, but deleted it. Looks like things are just back on track over there.

Still also hoping for a different US RD tho... The 21st would do nicely :smile:
Alrighty thats understood. Mine will be guaranteed anyway regardless of when they drop..much love brother

As special as you want to be, you're in the wrong place for that flip em statement. There are PLENTY of us in this thread that want these shoes badly for our own, non financial purposes. I want two myself, to never leave my possession.
I should've said "SOME" people, since my statement was Misinterpreted. I know there are ppl who actually wanna wear em

Back
Top Bottom