Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I know ppl wanna just cop the WTL to flip em , but I'm genuinely excited and hope that 6/14 date is real and sticks. I would def rock my pair

Actually it's one of the few releases I actually want this summer but I know I won't get a pair retail so I'm not gonna get excited about them which sucks because they are dope as hell

As special as you want to be, you're in the wrong place for that flip em statement. There are PLENTY of us in this thread that want these shoes badly for our own, non financial purposes. I want two myself, to never leave my possession.
Same here, I will rock mine heavily and would even get two if I could.  I badly miss my MVP X and this will heal that wound lol.  I do hope that date sticks though, I'm not on team Jordan so not having to worry as much about those buyers would help me GREATLY 

Alrighty thats understood. Mine will be guaranteed anyway regardless of when they drop..much love brother
Where the heck you getting a guaranteed pair over here in D/FW ?! 
laugh.gif

Actually it's one of the few releases I actually want this summer but I know I won't get a pair retail so I'm not gonna get excited about them which sucks because they are dope as hell

Should've kept your 2Ks as trade bait. Maybe get some cash out of it if the quantities of the WTL are like the WTK 8. You could be able to buy the WTL off resale with the 2K money so it probably wouldn't make a huge difference what you did.

I don't know... you got them 2ks, so I feel some type of way
:lol: j/k... but no funny business, we only touching rings and that's it!

Should've kept your 2Ks as trade bait. Maybe get some cash out of it if the quantities of the WTL are like the WTK 8. You could be able to buy the WTL off resale with the 2K money so it probably wouldn't make a huge difference what you did.

Regret selling mine early stupid move but I panicked when I saw how ugly the 2Ks were. I got a nice stack set aside for upcoming releases though, I just don't want to pay the resale prices on WTL because for that much money I could never enjoy wearing the shoe I would be so worried about messing them up.

Maybe I'll get lucky and land a pair but these super limited releases haven't been kind to me lately

I'd imagine June 7th for the WTL it would just make more sense because there's nothing really special coming out this weekend. Some Lil Penny Posites and those weak Jordan II's. The WTL are a strong enough shoe to do a stand alone release IMO but if it's the 14th then so be it!

I'd imagine June 7th for the WTL it would just make more sense because there's nothing really special coming out this weekend. Some Lil Penny Posites and those weak Jordan II's. The WTL are a strong enough shoe to do a stand alone release IMO but if it's the 14th then so be it!

quantities should be sold out with the quickness so it won't even be but a blip in the matrix :lol:

the UK is getting the WTKDs this weekend, we are getting them next weekend.  since the UK is getting the WTLs on the 14th, then they should be coming out here (US) on the 21st, if the pattern follows.

Last edited:
Question for the 2k guys. How long did it take for the pending charge to go through? Mine has been pending since Friday, and I'm hoping it will clear by tomorrow so I can get these and get on with my life.
I don't think even mine has been charged yet either. A rep a couple days ago said it should ship this week...

Man, that's a lot......I'll be extremely shocked if it's the 14th for us then
I would also, it's like virtually nothing really hot at all dropping this weekend, but every big release Nike can think of from all divisions drop on the 14th smh

I know ppl wanna just cop the WTL to flip em , but I'm genuinely excited and hope that 6/14 date is real and sticks. I would def rock my pair
man same goes to me man i want to rock them. such a big lebron collector. i need a size 8 so bad

Back
Top Bottom