Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'd imagine June 7th for the WTL it would just make more sense because there's nothing really special coming out this weekend. Some Lil Penny Posites and those weak Jordan II's. The WTL are a strong enough shoe to do a stand alone release IMO but if it's the 14th then so be it!
why would you want that to happen. i would like to have WTL drop when there a bunch of jordan heat so reseller would hop on those train and let me buy my lebron. it sucks in new england especailly MA since all the New yorker would go and camp over my area for everything to resell. My HOH only allow you to choose 1 out of the release that day to buy so you cant get multiple pairs

quantities should be sold out with the quickness so it won't even be but a blip in the matrix :lol:

True lol as long as my House of Hoops get them I should be good. I don't even attempt NDC any more. :smh:

imma try and cop locally too. need to retire from shoes for a few months man.... i remember when i was younger, there were no shoes to purchase during the summer time while the nba was out :lol:

Whens the best time to cop these? Hype is highest right now thats for sure. Seeing some hovering around 1-1.2k. Hoping they drop to 800-900 range once more pairs start delivering and hype dies.

Nike is gonna hold on to them until they find out if Lebron wins another championship. Nike is hoping to release these as Lebron raises the Larry O'Brien, hence the look of the shoe.

Never

But in all seriousness, what if the KCs ended up like the Black Denim and Red Suede Xs?
you shut your filthy mouth with all of that lol
good looking out fam

Nike is gonna hold on to them until they find out if Lebron wins another championship. Nike is hoping to release these as Lebron raises the Larry O'Brien, hence the look of the shoe.
they bet not release them in a pack nike employee in Oregon will get robbed for his if they pull that crap, now I really hope the heat lose

Never

But in all seriousness, what if the KCs ended up like the Black Denim and Red Suede Xs?
you shut your filthy mouth with all of that lol
good looking out fam
laugh.gif
 just don't take away my power ring guys

I am going to empty my shoe fund this month.

WTL, KB 9 Elite gold & influence, Championship Cigars, and LB XI ID. Sigh, why so much heat, I want more but I can't afford me all. But that's my list and I will climb mountains to get all pairs for retail.

On a lighter note, I pray the WTLs have a cool release date, the 14th would be horrible. But whatever it takes. Hard enough to cop 1 limited sneak, two would be super tough.

now I pray to the shoe gods.

Last edited:
JUDGING BY THE AMOUNT OF HYPE AROUND THOSE JORDAN SB 1'S....

True but they're no WTL release or Cigar & Champagne release :lol: I'm more excited about the Blacksheep SB release than those Jordan 1 SB's personally but I see where you coming from to.

Yeah that 6/14/14 date is strictly EU/UK Release Date. But the shoe is at all of the usual NON-NDC spots showing that this isn't a super limited release and you all will have some options when they release over here. I would assume we will have the US RD somewhere in close proximity to that EU/UK date tho, of course.

@chiacrack don't underestimate yourself bro. It isn't NDC or bust on these, you'll have real chances at getting yourself a pair for retail!

JUDGING BY THE AMOUNT OF HYPE AROUND THOSE JORDAN SB 1'S....

True but they're no WTL release or Cigar & Champagne release :lol: I'm more excited about the Blacksheep SB release than those Jordan 1 SB's personally but I see where you coming from to.

I dunno, you may wanna check the social media outlets. These 2 SB Jordan's are extremely hyped and are looking like one of the more difficult releases here recently. People are after these HEAVY. WTKD releasing in Europe on the 7th is creating a pain my *** holes ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom