Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I dunno, you may wanna check the social media outlets. These 2 SB Jordan's are extremely hyped and are looking like one of the more difficult releases here recently. People are after these HEAVY. WTKD releasing in Europe on the 7th is creating a pain my *** holes ! :lol:

Yeah I'm a big of Nike SB's fan but I'm personally not a fan of those Jordan SB 1's I like the Statue of Liberty SB's waaaay better but that's just me

Yeah that 6/14/14 date is strictly EU/UK Release Date. But the shoe is at all of the usual NON-NDC spots showing that this isn't a super limited release and you all will have some options when they release over here. I would assume we will have the US RD somewhere in close proximity to that EU/UK date tho, of course.

chiacrack chiacrack don't underestimate yourself bro. It isn't NDC or bust on these, you'll have real chances at getting yourself a pair for retail!

you respond to PMs? #ORNAH??

Yeah that 6/14/14 date is strictly EU/UK Release Date. But the shoe is at all of the usual NON-NDC spots showing that this isn't a super limited release and you all will have some options when they release over here. I would assume we will have the US RD somewhere in close proximity to that EU/UK date tho, of course.

chiacrack chiacrack don't underestimate yourself bro. It isn't NDC or bust on these, you'll have real chances at getting yourself a pair for retail!

I sure hope so bro I need them!

I am going to empty my shoe fund this month.

WTL, KB 9 Elite gold & influence, Championship Cigars, and LB XI ID. Sigh, why so much heat, I want more but I can't afford me all. But that's my list and I will climb mountains to get all pairs for retail.

On a lighter note, I pray the WTLs have a cool release date, the 14th would be horrible. But whatever it takes. Hard enough to cop 1 limited sneak, two would be super tough.

now I pray to the shoe gods.
WTL, Influence, and Champagnes would be a perfect month for me. Haven't bought shoes since march.

Nike is gonna hold on to them until they find out if Lebron wins another championship. Nike is hoping to release these as Lebron raises the Larry O'Brien, hence the look of the shoe.
ohwell.gif

Hope they dont.
They arrived!!!

CONGRATS. Hope you enjoy them.

btw anyone see a face in these. right between the first and second flywire spots

Last edited:
man I don't know why but I REALLY feel good about my chances for WTL.... retail speaking that is. I'm so pumped for the 14th and what other subsequent dates may pop up! :D

Back
Top Bottom