Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Don't know if mentioned. Lebron Mango Floridians are on Sporst Authority with 15% off. $144

nike-lebron-11-low-floridians-642849-800-release-date.jpg

Last edited:
Getting frustrated not knowing what's going on with my 2ks man haha. Chatted with a couple of different reps and called one all telling me different things! The waiting game is still on for me. It's like asking about the shoe before it was even revealed all over again. :smh:

Getting so many crazy offers for these 2ks . The only one that caught my interest was DS BIN 7s straight up. I might have done it if it were the 5s

Man just gimmie the wtl, kc, sb and then I'll be off to the XIII LOL

oh I'm fully aware but those boxing shoes will be no where near my feet lol

I almost agreed with the first statement totally until I overlooked the fact you said XIII and not XII's then when I did realized it made me agree more :lol:

Man this thread flies :smh: I thought KC RD popped up but it's just the WTL rumors flying around like bats out of hell :lol: I guess since everyone's so pumped on the info that surfaced it must be coming from credible sources so I guess in happy too if they are actually more obtainable than we were all originally expecting them to be :D but even then it's probably still gonna be ridiculous but maybe not too bad since they're supposed to be dropping with all those releases on on the 14th, thank you in advance nike if that holds true :nthat:

Btw I almost forgot, when yall start combining rings and **** don't forget about my sz 13-14 :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Don't know if mentioned. Lebron Mango Floridians are on Sporst Authority with 15% off. $144
nike-lebron-11-low-floridians-642849-800-release-date.jpg

You have the link? I couldnt find it on site. I got some rewards expiring soon for the league membership.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom