• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=25040426

click on the box to the left of the easters.

most sizes 8-13Well, lesson learned, will not sleep on the LeBron 12 like I did on the 11. Looking for color ways I've slept on, on the resale market and I don't think I'm ready to be spending $250+ on kicks I've tried convincing myself that it's worth it over and over again lol can't bring myself to do it. At least I got myself one pair I wanted via retail. Was hoping some dope color ways would hit the market but it doesn't look like that's happening and the elites not only look ugly to me but for $275 ... Yeah, I'm good.

No 10.5. Boo

Getting frustrated not knowing what's going on with my 2ks man haha. Chatted with a couple of different reps and called one all telling me different things! The waiting game is still on for me. It's like asking about the shoe before it was even revealed all over again. :smh:
Pair I ordered on 1/7 shipped tonight. Check your email.

Just got the email now, finally! Can't wait for them tomorrow! Except I may not be home when they deliver it. As long as it's coming, I'm happy. The wait it over for me lol

As of 1:37am(NY/eastern time) I finally received that magical Nike order has been shipped email! *tears of joy* :")

My LeBron 2k14s I ordered are a 10.5 and fit me well in length but the width looks clunky/kinda big... are they supposed to be like this?

^^^ since when was it a sellers market? Buyers have to set the price. If sellers are asking for $$$$$ and buyers aren't paying it then sellers will have to come down on that number.

^^^ since when was it a sellers market? Buyers have to set the price. If sellers are asking for $$$$$ and buyers aren't paying it then sellers will have to come down on that number.
I would have agreed with you IF buyers had self control. 

You're missing my point.. some snotty nosed kid just saw how much the 2k's are selling for in the first week and has decided maybe, just maybe he'll be able to replicate that with the WTL. I can't speculate what the prices will be.

Last edited:
These south beach Xis are taking an L, its been done already and kids been IDing them for a while now leave it alone already. If anything they need to done as an EXT shoe but even that would be pushing things.

You're missing my point.. some snotty nosed kid just saw how much the 2k's are selling for in the first week and has decided maybe, just maybe he'll be able to replicate that with the WTL. I can't speculate what the prices will be.

2ks are significantly more limited than the WTL. that's the only reason why they are selling for what they are.

Seriously doubt the WTL pricing is effected by the 2k pricing. Dudes already know what kind of L they are willing to take regardless of the 2k presence and its not like the 2ks are flying off the shelves at the prices being set right now.

Back
Top Bottom