Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
2ks are significantly more limited than the WTL. that's the only reason why they are selling for what they are.

Seriously doubt the WTL pricing is effected by the 2k pricing. Dudes already know what kind of L they are willing to take regardless of the 2k presence and its not like the 2ks are flying off the shelves at the prices being set right now.
they kinda are tho... $1400-$2000.

2ks are significantly more limited than the WTL. that's the only reason why they are selling for what they are.

Seriously doubt the WTL pricing is effected by the 2k pricing. Dudes already know what kind of L they are willing to take regardless of the 2k presence and its not like the 2ks are flying off the shelves at the prices being set right now.
they kinda are tho... $1400-$2000.

not really. there are some selling for sure but to say they are "FLYING OFF OF THE SHELVES" - that's a lie.

I almost agreed with the first statement totally until I overlooked the fact you said XIII and not XII's then when I did realized it made me agree more :lol:

Man this thread flies :smh: I thought KC RD popped up but it's just the WTL rumors flying around like bats out of hell :lol: I guess since everyone's so pumped on the info that surfaced it must be coming from credible sources so I guess in happy too if they are actually more obtainable than we were all originally expecting them to be :D but even then it's probably still gonna be ridiculous but maybe not too bad since they're supposed to be dropping with all those releases on on the 14th, thank you in advance nike if that holds true :nthat:

Btw I almost forgot, when yall start combining rings and **** don't forget about my sz 13-14 :nerd: :lol:

I'll be doing no turn on the 12 unless they are significantly improved from that abomination we've seen....::scatters around for RD of WTL & KC:: nothing -_- @BarbarianBob still got my comforter though LOL

I'll be doing no turn on the 12 unless they are significantly improved from that abomination we've seen....::scatters around for RD of WTL & KC:: nothing -_- @BarbarianBob still got my comforter though LOL

Yea I don't forsee a turn in me either on them XII's :rolleyes and I can see the WTL's on the spreads already bro :pimp:

I'm not saying the WTL price will be affected by the 2k, just that the 2k's price will draw in more resellers who think they can make a quick sale for that amount.

Yea I don't forsee a turn in me either on them XII's :rolleyes and I can see the WTL's on the spreads already bro :pimp:

still too early to comment on the 12s to be honest. the turn will happen when a full reveal along with the good glamour shots happen.

I hate every LeBron when I first see photos.... that's why I just sit back and wait because they def grow on me some.

I'm not saying the WTL price will be affected by the 2k, just that the 2k's price will draw in more resellers who think they can make a quick sale for that amount.

dude, the WHAT THE theme already drew in all of the resellers. Its an easy cash cow especially with how the WHAT THE MVP sold last year.

ok - tell me how well the sellers market is/was for the forging irons
eyes.gif
The demand wasn't there.  Sellers didn't drop the price because the buyers all got together and said "lets wait it out and force these sellers to drop the price"

When a product is in high-demand, the seller always dictates the price.  

Buyers dictate demand/market

Sellers dictate price

Last edited:
You have to admit when you saw the first pics of the 8s they were love at first sight. Only the V3s got that yuck status straight away.

ok - tell me how well the sellers market is/was for the forging irons :rolleyes

The demand wasn't there.  Sellers didn't drop the price because the buyers all got together and said "lets wait it out and force these sellers to drop the price"

When a product is in high-demand, the seller always dictates the price.  

Buyers dictate demand/market
Sellers dictate price

Gator King
Black History Month

Buyers set the price. Not the sellers. Its like how people wanted 6K for the red yeezys. Yes, some people definitely paid that BUT as a whole, the buyers pretty much dictated $3500 or so was an "appropriate" value.

You have to admit when you saw the first pics of the 8s they were love at first sight. Only the V3s got that yuck status straight away.

nope. im not a fan of the black/red 8s and I think that's the first color that I saw. the V2 is what really got me going. the SB was cool but the Cool Grey V2 was fire to me.

People have got to stop comparing resell prices on this forum. It's just annoying when your here to discuss and read info about the shoe. Aftermarket sales is a completely different animal.
How could 2k14s be flying off shelves if they never hit shelves in the first place?

People have got to stop comparing resell prices on this forum. It's just annoying when your here to discuss and read info about the shoe. Aftermarket sales is a completely different animal.
How could 2k14s be flying off shelves if they never hit shelves in the first place?
*facepalm* 

are you taking a saying and using it literally? :stoneface:

also, what info do you want? any info that's available is already out there.

nope. im not a fan of the black/red 8s and I think that's the first color that I saw. the V2 is what really got me going. the SB was cool but the Cool Grey V2 was fire to me.
Sure was! Yeah I think it was the bred, veterans and china's.

Not sure lol...  A June 14th date for the UK is getting tossed around....but there's a few riddles going on over on Twitter right now concerning the WTL and *gasp* the RO's 
sneaker dudes on twitter love to act cool to gain attention and followers

God damn! That right shoe on the WTL is so fire, these will be had by any means necessary.

are you taking a saying and using it literally? :stoneface:

also, what info do you want? any info that's available is already out there.

I'm just speaking generally, in a vague manner. I just feel like over the last two years on NT discussion on resell have been more widely accepted. I literally have to skim through mad pages to read a post that has good info like that 6/14 date but as a new user I can understand why it's hard to go back and read older pages when sometimes the discussion is off-topic.

Back
Top Bottom