• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
are you taking a saying and using it literally? :stoneface:

also, what info do you want? any info that's available is already out there.

I'm just speaking generally, in a vague manner. I just feel like over the last two years on NT discussion on resell have been more widely accepted. I literally have to skim through mad pages to read a post that has good info like that 6/14 date but as a new user I can understand why it's hard to go back and read older pages when sometimes the discussion is off-topic.

That info is in the thread title. People discuss the value of the shoes is on topic because it's about the shoes.
Resell discussions have happened since I've been on nt when it comes to popular shoes since members are discussing what numbers that they may have to spend.

That info is in the thread title. People discuss the value of the shoes is on topic because it's about the shoes.
Resell discussions have happened since I've been on nt when it comes to popular shoes since members are discussing what numbers that they may have to spend.
You sir make a point. Just really used to dudes cooking off GR under retail deals when it comes to this thread.  However the show must go on 

You sir make a point. Just really used to dudes cooking off GR under retail deals when it comes to this thread.  However the show must go on 

we shall cook sir... we shall cook....

everglades shall be discounted!
super hero elites shall be discounted!

and we shall get a KC release date.... eventually. one day. maybe. maybe not.

Repped. Partly because of the shoes. Mainly because you're from Adelaide. I know someone who goes to Flinders hahaha
Thanks man, just joined here, these were ridiculously easy to get from the aus nike store, I kept thinking there must have been some kind of mistake and my order was going to be cancelled

Will be waiting patiently for the​ everglade discount 
nerd.gif

I finally saw the everglades in store and was really disappointed. The print honestly does look like a cheap sticker to me. Not bagging on anyone who got them but they just weren't my cup of tea. It's a shame because I was really excited for these. 

On to the gold pack elites for me!

I finally saw the everglades in store and was really disappointed. The print honestly does look like a cheap sticker to me. Not bagging on anyone who got them but they just weren't my cup of tea. It's a shame because I was really excited for these. 

On to the gold pack elites for me!

I wonder how customizable they will be. The "sticker" may hold paint well. Maybe make the black :smile:

i know its the 11 thread but this cant be real life, these are upcoming colorways 
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
please use the LeBron 12 thread. Different people keep bring the 12 photos in here.

anybody else not get their 2ks shipped yet?
still waiting patiently 
mean.gif
I bugged Nikestore on Twitter and through DM and finally my 2K pair shipped last night and just arrived. It's ridiculous. They can ship out 100k+ GR Retros on release weekends but can't ship out 2014 pairs of Lebrons they made us wait 6+ months for. 
mean.gif
 You'd think they would have these measly 2014 pairs shipped out together. Especially the ones where there was no payment hitch or confirmation needed. 

Back
Top Bottom