Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I bugged Nikestore on Twitter and through DM and finally my 2K pair shipped last night and just arrived. It's ridiculous. They can ship out 100k+ GR Retros on release weekends but can't ship out 2014 pairs of Lebrons they made us wait 6+ months for. :smh:  You'd think they would have these measly 2014 pairs shipped out together. Especially the ones where there was no payment hitch or confirmation needed. 
growing impatient waiting on that resell money?

them nightshade/turbo green lows look nice on foot. a navy blue lace swap would be fire

I thought sports authority was trolling on the Floridian lows since I didn't see the dunkmans that just released, but those are on there now as well

I bugged Nikestore on Twitter and through DM and finally my 2K pair shipped last night and just arrived. It's ridiculous. They can ship out 100k+ GR Retros on release weekends but can't ship out 2014 pairs of Lebrons they made us wait 6+ months for. 
mean.gif
 You'd think they would have these measly 2014 pairs shipped out together. Especially the ones where there was no payment hitch or confirmation needed. 
growing impatient waiting on that resell money?
Who's reselling? You? Nice Carmines in your sig buddy. I've had to wait over 90 days for my Bron XI iD and now these for 6 months. Unless someone offers something ridiculous I'm not selling these. Keep it Moving...

Who's reselling? You? Nice Carmines in your sig buddy. I've had to wait over 90 days for my Bron XI iD and now these for 6 months. Unless someone offers something ridiculous I'm not selling these. Keep it Moving...
thank you, if you need them Lmk :lol:
Theyre just shoes, what difference would it make if you had them last week compared to today? Most likely not much unless you were selling. And they didn't ship these out six months ago. They started shipping em out recently

90 days for iDs?

anybody else not get their 2ks shipped yet?
just updated my payment info 2 days ago, rep said they should ship out in 2-3 days.. so im hoping they go out by friday..
SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING DROPPING THE DOUGH FOR A PAIR OF WTL EARLY.
i have to,  but i really want these as trade bait to land the champ lows, WTL 10's or Champ Pack Elite 9s.. so i was torn do i wait to get for retail, or spend that now? and assure me a pair.. decisions 

Yeah the 90 day part was the only part that really took too long. Son couldve got his 2k order cancelled like other ppl did, instead he complaining that he's getting em in a few days later than he should

These south beach Xis are taking an L, its been done already and kids been IDing them for a while now leave it alone already. If anything they need to done as an EXT shoe but even that would be pushing things.

What?
I think what he was trying to say was make an EXT colored SB suede teal black leather, i guess it could work there'd def be less pink since there's no flywire on the EXT's this yr
laugh.gif

and we shall get a KC release date.... eventually. one day. maybe. maybe not.
low blow, if yall finally got 2k, i need to finally get KC's
laugh.gif

90 days for iDs?
give a take a wk but yeah it's been rough for IDs

thank you, if you need them Lmk
laugh.gif

Theyre just shoes, what difference would it make if you had them last week compared to today? Most likely not much unless you were selling. And they didn't ship these out six months ago. They started shipping em out recently
I ordered them 6+ months ago. Then Nike slipped a March ship date. Then kept pushing it back for 3 months. Especially after numerous pairs shipped out last Thursday night for delivery Friday. Try reading what I posted again. I wouldn't have been so impatient if I wasn't promised something, charged for it, then had to wait while seeing others get the same item in. Just want this whole 2K fiasco over and now it is for me. 

You did make me chuckle though. Coming from "My Instagram: nysshoeseller" 
laugh.gif

90 days for iDs?
95 to be exact. Wanted to do more iD's but no way I'm ordering anymore. The Lebron XII will be here before I get them. 

way to much sensitivity in here the last couple of days man.......
mean.gif
 give us a damn RD on KC and WTL and all the hostility will go down for a couple days 
laugh.gif
 i need gold rope laces for these 2K's

I ordered them 6+ months ago. Then Nike slipped a March ship date. Then kept pushing it back for 3 months. Especially after numerous pairs shipped out last Thursday night for delivery Friday. Try reading what I posted again. I wouldn't have been so impatient if I wasn't promised something, charged for it, then had to wait while seeing others get the same item in. Just want this whole 2K fiasco over and now it is for me. 

You did make me chuckle though. Coming from "My Instagram: nysshoeseller" :lol:
whatever. I'd happily wait 6months for 2ks.

95 to be exact. Wanted to do more iD's but no way I'm ordering anymore. The Lebron XII will be here before I get them. 
Well when i saw the 12s thats what prompted me to order another 11 id
Damn only 40 days? That's what I was expecting. My Kobe 9 iD came in under 3 weeks. Lebron XI seems to be having manufacturing issues so I'm not even going to bother.

i have to,  but i really want these as trade bait to land the champ lows, WTL 10's or Champ Pack Elite 9s.. so i was torn do i wait to get for retail, or spend that now? and assure me a pair.. decisions 

You had an 8.5, 10 & 11 in the MVP/WTL X when I tried to purchase one from you for $1600 after they released...and you want to land them again?....with the WTL XI??

Why are the two of you saying you'll drop the extra dough now when I guarantee you'll get them for retail lol

Looks like the power rings have combined on the opposite side. Duke Nukem style.

Where's my Planeteers?!

How low are we expecting XI lows to drop? I really want the Dunkmans and Turbo greens but I'd like to pay around $100 like the Lebron IXs and X dropped to. Haven't seen below $130 for either yet.

How low are we expecting XI lows to drop? I really want the Dunkmans and Turbo greens but I'd like to pay around $100 like the Lebron IXs and X dropped to. Haven't seen below $130 for either yet.
Yeah I'm really feeling them Turbo Green joints. Really have to try one on for sizing before I cop.

Soleheaven had them on the cheap last week but missed out.

Congrats to all of the guys who got those 2K14's XI's. Im guessing i've got maybe a 10% chance of scoring on these WTL XI's. F it.

Back
Top Bottom