Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
These are fire. I guarentee that they will grow on everyone, just like EVERY other Lebron. I remember people saying they hated the swoosh placement on the X and hated the shape of the IX, now look at them.

Sure, it's a good looking shoe. But as a signature, it's a disappointment. Where's the innovation Jason Petrie???? This design is way too safe. It looks good because it has been done before and it has looked good before (looks like a foamposite/flightposite/barkely hybrid inspiration.) No risks taken. No groundbreaking design. Just a safe design. This should have been another hybrid (I dunno, the Flightposite Barkley Kidd Griffey 4???) from nike. Not the signature shoe for the greatest athlete alive today. Remember when Tinker was in his prime? When Tinker would come up with an Air Jordan design that redefined shoe design and American Culture?

Sure, it's a good looking shoe. But as a signature, it's a disappointment. Where's the innovation Jason Petrie???? This design is way too safe. It looks good because it has been done before and it has looked good before (looks like a foamposite/flightposite/barkely hybrid inspiration.) No risks taken. No groundbreaking design. Just a safe design. This should have been another hybrid (I dunno, the Flightposite Barkley Kidd Griffey 4???) from nike. Not the signature shoe for the greatest athlete alive today. Remember when Tinker was in his prime? When Tinker would come up with an Air Jordan design that redefined shoe design and American Culture?

Redefining American what?!

All this time I thought he was designing shoes....

I'm feeling these.. the price is the only thing that bothers me a little, but if a colorway comes out that i really like ill grab a pair..

Last edited:
XI's look nothing like soldiers, but they remind me a lot of the flightposites (which i love). Feeling the XI's a lot as of now

laugh.gif
 Guess Nike retroing the Ultraposites and calling them Lebron XIs.

I see potential. I remember seeing the samples pictures on Twitter awhile back and thinking they were Soldiers.

Last edited:
call me crazy but these look cool

wouldnt wear nor cop but ill admit they look cool

These look like the 4's which i freaking love so ill be picking up a couple pairs. Not too many tho with that price tag

i dont mind the shoe not having the zoom max...but it just doesnt have that lebron XI umph that i expected. that is a zoom soldier VII caliber shoe. just like the jumpman shoes didnt have that yearly jordan model quality and x factor, this shoe doesnt have it either. i swear, nike needs to just do a job fair right here on NT and put some people in there that can do better.

they just cant get right, they the shoe right, and they cant get the colorways right. they get the colorways right, then they cant get the design right.

they release the wrong colorways year after year and make the best ones ultra limited. then they just cant get right on the ID. it seems like they are consistently a year behind every year.

and then on top of that it feels like the designer feels like the shoe has to be super busy to look good. part of the reason why the jordan XI is one of the best shoes of all time is that it is simplistic innovation...not just busy for the sake of being busy.

Last edited:
These look nice when they have the right cw on em that bl/red/white pair looks :smokin and I don't even like shoes that are black and red.

Redefining American what?!

All this time I thought he was designing shoes....

Nah you can clown him but that guy has a point, The Jordan line was a huge part of American culture, its pretty much the reason why they're sneaker forums like this

Back
Top Bottom