Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Copped mine before at FTL like the shoe def only picking up 2-3 cws this sneaker for me isn't as comfortable as the past generation Lebrons.

This is the most accurate statement about the shoes. Performance not casual. And my suggestion is try these in store or buy them from NDC (due to their return).

And last year I went HAM on the GRs (lucked out on the QS and EXTs). This year I'm definitely being picky. I might get the Aways but no other color way has caught my eye. The Gammas are okay.

Im bout to hit the street and try on a 11.5 (I ordered a 12, same size in kd 6 and LeBron X)... this sizing/long toebox talk got a brother paranoid

And on the low, I want that KP hat

Try both sizes out at the store. Don't mess around with these or you could get crow feet like Bron or slip and slide

Last edited:
My $.02 regarding sizing... Picked up my pair today relatively easy. I am a true 8 in all Jordan's except the 2010 and 2012 as they are too narrow for my WIDER foot. LeBron 4-8 I was also an 8. Once the 9 and 10 hit I had...HAD to go .5 size up. Needless to say IMO the XI fits the same as the 9 and 10, so 8.5 it was for me. Length was not an issue.

Looking forward to your performance review. Do they fit like Kobe 7 or 8?

OT: People still drive Saab?!?! Man I thought they ran out of business and became extinct lmao. Rarely see them around let alone on NT lol
I think it would look good and also felt it was missing some red to balance it out more, like the toe box swoosh should've had a red outline but red speckles would work too.

Haha yeah I got a used 09 Saab from for a great deal from a family friend and my cousin's a mechanic so he warned me about them but he looked at it and said it was one of the cleanest ones he's seen under the hood. Literally like a few months after Saab shut down operations haha, it's whatever I love the car.

But as far as fit goes, these fit me similar to the 8's but much more snug. The 7s were an uncomfortable snug, but the dynamic flywire on these makes it feel great from the get-go. I wear ortho's so when I put them in the toebox doesn't become as long for me, and my feet are SUPER narrow (part of the reason why I was one of the few that actually didn't mind the Kobe 7s).

Review on performance will be up in a few hours, heading to the gym in a bit here!

i showed up to the store on post 45 mins before opening, ended up being #13 in line. After 15 mins an employee came out with tickets like "What shoes are you here for?". Almost everyone chimed "Steels!! Jordans!!! The 10's!!!" to which she replied "We don't have those but we got them Lebrons James." Everybody cleared out. I went from #13 to #1 instantly. Easy cop, they look super dope in person, and on a military post with no tax they were $159 flat. Why wouldn't I? Real talk I would've grabbed the "Steels" too tho.

do yall think the these will still be around by thursday??? the funds from my ebay sell wont be available til the 17th. 

i think 1 of the reasons these didnt sell out is price + no1 has seen LBJ play in a pair yet. helps the hype.

As far as fit goes, I definitely have to disagree with everyone saying TTS as well. I had to cop a size 11.5, the size I copped for the Xs. I have a wide foot and they are very narrow. Even a size 12 was a bit narrow.

I also have to say that EVERY release should be like this one. Very easy cop.

There was a dude in line complaining about the price of the LeBrons, while he was in line to cop the Jordan 10s. Don't get me wrong, I like the 10s, but I can't complain about the price jump with all the awesome tech in the LeBrons. On the other hand, the 10s have so little tech for $170+tax.

View media item 612984
On feet inside. Wearing ankle socks. Didn't see the reverse Lebronald socks. Wearing the shoes now. Definitely narrow but you'll feel it even in the half size up. Lebron must have some narrow feet. Also, these are comfortable but not Roshe or Kobe 8 comfortable.

I think I'll be more interested in the IDs more.

Last edited:
damn I really do like these alot but nikes forcing it with $200. I'm 14 how tf am I supposed to come up with $200 for just one shoe?

Bought a second pair with the military discount ($169).

And I tried it on AGAIN. I'm a 11.5 in most shoes. My feet are wide and flat. In the X, I wore a 12.

I tried the 11.5 and 12. This shoe fits narrow width wise but fits fine length. I felt the narrowness in both sizes. In the 12, there was a lot of room in the toe box area.

My true size isn't perfect due to the narrowing but I can't rock the half size up either. I'm going to wear them today so I'll check back later.

View media item 612930

where did you get the shirt from?

I wear 11 in foams, and 11 in Jordans. Foams break in, so I never size up purposely on em.

An 11 in these fit slightly larger than my foams before they break in.

Back
Top Bottom